PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Temporary fillers

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282270

\"video can not be found\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282234

A very impressive FFT result from the work of Dr. Viel: fast forward to 5:51 min: www.itv.com/thismorning/health/penoplast...enlargement-surgery/

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282184

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282053

Beside FFT these other guys offer girth enhancement via permanent and temporary fillers, however they don\'t list the fillers they use: www.clinicasanza.com/en/what-do-these-pr...ures-consist-of-.htm

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278281885

I think last time someone asked Dr C and Wade about this, they said they wouldn\'t do because they use a micro cannula technique. This is why I know there is now a micro cannula available for injecting Radiesse, as I researched it afterwards and found one is available. It might be worth letting Wade know.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282583

How did you get that? I tried to get a screen shot from that clip months ago and every time I paused it, a message blocked the photo!

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282625

Rather than pausing the video before \"printing\" the page, you just print it while the video is in motion.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282940

I\'m not going to do it again. It\'s just at times it\'s easy to start considering it again. I do want a bigger penis, but I\'m not sure I\'m a great candidate for PMMA at this stage. So I\'m always looking for alternatives. The main reason FFT still tempts me is because there is now the option to have PMMA at a later date and smooth out the problems with that fat were they to occur.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282870

If I remember correctly, after FFT you developed lumps, id est uneven contour because of uneven/clumped distribution of fat (hence the subsequent surgeries you have had and about which you informed us in a few posts): what guarantee would you/we have that this issue does not show up, yet again???

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282781

I know 2 guys who have had very successful FFT. Every time I see photos like this I find it very tempting to have another go.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282725

Well it is still a very impressive result. I would not do FFT, but it is a huge transformation.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282710

Aha!

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282696

That\'s what he says, but it isn\'t him. The guy in the photo has had his ligs cut, hence the V/Y scar.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282687

If I am not mistaken, the host says that he is going to show before and after of the penis of the guy from the clip (the lad showing his back, wearing a wig and speaking about his PE experience in the clip. So the attached snapshot is actually showing the penis of this lucky fellow.

Temporary fillers 10 years 11 months ago #1278282634

Ah I see.

The photos aren\'t the guy from the clip though, yet they suggest it is.