PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Peyronie's Disease... My experience

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270079229

I\'m curious, as I have scar tissue following FFT Removal, which causes an upward bend. I\'d like to see how it compares with someone who has peyronies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270083703

took pre Egydio procedure pics today.... I may or may not post them.. I will update my communication with Dr Egydio & any progress made in hopes it may help someone else... thats the bottom line... if it can actually help someone else, i\'m probably willing to do it.. pics as well I guess..

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270096009

That\'s a great attitude hope4more and also the very reason I shared my personal account here at PB\'s. Helping my fellow brother makes me feel good. Posting your pics is up to you. Please don\'t feel pressured to do so.

@Hoddle
I\'d be happy to offer you my opinion if you so choose.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270112606

Thanks M7... I doubt I will if it appears no one really cares.... I\'ll just update my progress from time to time... I can already tell you if Egydio says he can help me... \"I\'m ALL IN\"..!!! I\'m sure you did allot of research & I remember your saying you consulted with other Dr.s.... Do you know of ANY OTHER surgeons in the US who compare to Egydio or that you may recommend if I wanted to keep my surgery \"state-side\"...? I have no problem going to Sao Paulo... I\'m just wondering what info you have on any other really really good Dr\'s in this field.... Thanks

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270139272

I care hope4more but it\'s not necessary especially if you feel insecure in doing so. I did a TON of research! 15 years is a long time so rest assured, I did my homework! There are competent doctors that perform peyronie\'s correction in the USA. I wanted the best in the world. I\'m sure Dr. Paulo can recommend a few if you wish to ask him. He\'s always busy with patients but is also a very understanding and compassionate man. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270142357

Thanks... I\'ve spoken with Dr. Paulo once, then sent him photos... He wrote me back today asking a few more questions (which I immediately answered)... I definitely want the best & I want the procedure that \"grafts onto the shorter side\" which allows one to regain (hopefully) lost length and correct the un-natural curvature... I dont see why anyone would do the \"peyronies shortening surgery\".. (Nesbit Procedure)... All this stuff is right there in Wikipedia... however, Dr. Egydio\'s procedure which certainly sounds like the best option to me, isnt even mentioned... I wonder why..?? Right now, I\'m waiting to hear back from Dr E... I may ask him if there are any competent surgeons of his caliber, performing same procedure (his procedure) here in the US... However, I have absolutely no problem going to Sao Paulo for the procedure... If thats the very very very best then heck yea, I want the very best... nuff said..... H4M over and out........... THANKS M7!!!

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270142710

You\'re welcome sir. Peyronie\'s and congenital curvature are actually quite common. Many men feel ashamed and do not seek medical advice so thousands of cases go unreported. Dr. Paulo Egydio is a pioneer in this area and tops in his field. He can restore your length and Girth. I trust him with my life and would put my reputation on the line for him in a heartbeat. As I mentioned before, peyronie\'s is complex but Egydio has dedicated his life to treating the condition. There is more to learn than what Wikipedia has to offer. Dr. Paulo Egydio and Professor Dr. Sava Perovic (deceased) are the two best surgeons in the world for peyronie\'s correction. Dr. Paulo has also trained several US surgeons in his techniques for correction utilizing geometric principles. He is world renown for his incredible success rates (de novo ed) and supreme skills in dealing with the sensitive and highly delicate structures of the inner penis. He is also a very good friend of mine. If you decide to go with Dr. Egydio or a surgeon he refers you to, rest assured you\'re in good hands. You CAN be fixed H4M and move on with your life as I have. God bless you and please keep me updated on your progress.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270178191

M7 -- Continued thanks to you Sir.. I\'m awaiting Egydio\'s professional opinion now on my condition (as far as him thinking he can help me).. He has my photos & descriptive / informational emails related to my specific case... I do want the very best for my Cock... thats for sure... So, if he really & truly thinks he can help me, & he\'s absolutely the best there is, I\'m going for it...

After recovering from that, I may seriously look at other forms of Phalloplasty... I\'m very curious but feel it is really important to first get treated to restore my Cock to its original state or as close as possible... I\'ve been reading up just a bit on other threads here.... Although I havent spent a ton of time researching, I have noticed several posts suggesting that PMMA actually \"shortens\" the penis... I knew the Elist implant does (or heard it does) but this is the first I had heard of the PMMA shortening it... Would you mind briefly posting your thoughts on it..? Or direct me to the best thread to see an answer to that question.. If I am able to regain my original length & shape, I dont really like the idea of shortening it yet again...!! Thanks.. H4M out...

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270179458

hope4more,

PMMA will NOT shorten your penis. The length will remain unchanged. The Girth will increase.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270242781

Uploaded at the request of a friend.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270245600

Thanks..! Great Info...! Perfect timing too as I just yesterday got a pump... havent even opened the box yet... i\'m going to try it prior to surgery... M7 -- did you try a pump prior to corrective surgery with Egydio...?

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270295497

Hey Miracle, I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions?

1. I know you told someone on this thread that you would go to Dr. Alter for reconstruction surgery. If Dr. Alter wasn\'t available is there any other surgeon in the US you would trust for reconstruction surgery?

2. I have a lot of scar tissue and a couple of lumps of tissue from a previous enlargement surgery. I\'ve been looking into a surgeon who is not a plastic surgeon, but is a Urologist Reconstructive Surgeon, and who specializes in urethral and penis reconstructive surgery. My question is this, do you belive someone like this is a better choice for a surgery with large amounts of scar tissue and some tissue Removal as opposed to someone who is a plastic surgeon and does penis enlargement surgeries?

Sorry for the drawn out questions, just in a difficult position right now and looking for help. Thanks.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270295657

@whitesnakeguy
Yes.

1. Dr. Fred Grossman was trained by Dr. Paulo Egydio and is an excellent choice for stateside correction. Here is a link to his website. Let me know if this helps you out.

www.malecarecenter.com/

2. Yes. Function over form any day of the week. Dr. Grossman can provide you with an aesthetic corrective procedure. He\'s a very kind man and extremely knowledgeable.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270311988

Thank you for the information Mircale7.

Peyronie's Disease... My experience 12 years 7 months ago #1270314565

@M7

Finally heard back from Egydio yesterday.. Its been a long time between messages from him... He reports he\'s been very busy presenting material at lectures etc... He said he\'d forward over some info via email that day but hasnt arrived... I\'m going to call him again tomorrow... on the phone yesterday he said if my blood flow etc is good (& shows to be good on special tests), then he can help me.. Or at least he feels there is a very good chance... Its been a slow road with him which is fine as I wont really be ready until end of year at earliest... **QUESTION** Egydio also advised me about his training Dr Fred Grossman who is in US.. I know its probably impossible to know but do you feel (or know) if Grossman is as good as Egydio..? I do want the best, however, I also have insurance & Egydio indicated the procedure may actually be covered.. or that a Dr could at least try to get it covered under my plan... doubtful however if the physician is \"international\" which Egydio obviously is... Anyway, thats enough blabbing for now... I\'ll look back on this thread as I\'m sure you mentioned some specialized test requirements which are most likely the same ones Egydio was referring to yesterday... Thank you