PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 1 day ago #1308716725

Do you have any updated pictures of what it looks like at that size? I'm also curious as to how it looks with the donuts injecting on the underside.

I finally think I have a game plan. Go to AD for a couple sessions then hit up Rupeka to do the underside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308716747

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
I m also very curious how your underside looks. I think its a nice game changer for heterosexual men. Lifts your dick up - in direction g spot and supports pressure.

Vertical girth is way more important than horizontal girth in hetero men.

Also a Pmma-specific fact: The initial / first session is always the one with the most gain. Way more gain than the following sessions where they put more filler ontop of the already existing filler. ( I hope others can confirm this ?? )

So when someone does the underside, injecting in the „pmma-virgin“ skin, you do like a new first session.

@BlaqMagnumXL what do you mean with donuts ??

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 weeks 5 days ago #1308716758

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@BlaqMagnumXL
I would recommend to do > 2 conservative sessions OnTop & 2 conservative sessions Underside
instead of Multiple Sessions OnTop and one session underside

This new Underside Option is a brilliant new way to achieve much more natural results by working upperside + underside BUT very conservative.

For example 0.5 inch OnTop + 0.5 inch Underside

( 0.5 inch was often said by @Skeptical_One is the sweet spot of a conservative gain )

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 week 3 days ago #1308716927

I started a new thread for my Round 5 of 60 more syringes back in February:

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...rth-with-rupeka.html

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 week 3 days ago #1308716934

PmmaFan wrote: @Tyl2704 after how many days you would say BellaFill is settled and does not migrate anymore?

( many people say this tooks a bit longer than with LinneaSafe )

I feel like the first 3 days it’s still maleable. Then it starts to set pretty quickly after. However, if you have a restriction for a period of time, it will definitely migrate. For example, a dick sock or wrap too tight, sit too long and blue jeans crease presses on the same spot for an extended period of time, etc, you will see an indentation. That happened to me a few times and I had a heart attack, LOL, but I was able to massage it normal again. Even as far out as 10 days.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 week 3 days ago #1308716935

Tyl2704 wrote: thanks @6x5to6x7 !

I had my procedure last Thursday morning at 9am, and immediately started stretching the minute I left.
I've been stretching all day until bed since then and plan to do so for at least 10 days/2 weeks

Yea I believe the 15cc's I had placed will get me pretty close to an additional .5"
So I should end up around 6.75-.8" EG
I may go back in for one more tiny addition of 5cc's down the line to top it off :)

Just checking in. Did the 15cc’s get you an extra 0.5”?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 6 days 15 hours ago #1308716977

PmmaFan wrote: The reason why I think this „underside“ subject needs an extra theard:

- There is this discussion on this forum about gain vs. esthetic. People who are interested in not over-filling/esthetic - have now the chance to gain big on the underside where irregularities etc. are not visible. On the upper side - they to their more conservative gain

Also the question to @6x5to6x7 - are there any (a bit) different aspects with regard to the aftercare?
Stretcher / downwards angle / massaging etc. etc. ?

I really didn't change up my aftercare routine. If anything, I did way less stretching. With the amount and type of product, retraction mostly went away. In fact, I'm now 7" erect length. Rupeka was very clear that length gains with filler are not promoted to be a benefit, but he did hypothesis the gain may have come due to the sheer weight of my penis stretching the tissues/ligaments. Basically, my penis IS the stretcher due to its weight/mass. To be clear, he did not say this is what happened, he was merely speculating. It makes sense though because I 100% feel the weight of my penis. Especially working out and running, etc. As well, my wife often comments on the weight of it. She's noted that "its heavy" and "it looks heavy".

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 6 days 14 hours ago #1308716978

If you want to make a fortune, you should research and patent a sports bra for the Dick. Because I could see you having the same problems working out as a woman with giant cans.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream