PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715868

PmmaFan wrote: @otis

Avanti Derma does not inject on the undersides. Another Doctor who inject on the underside is Dr Oates (but HA).

Actually I have a spot injected on the underside from Avanti Derma (but this happened by mistake) - it‘s definitely covering the urethra. I like it, it feels super nice. I would even wish my full underside would be covered by filler.

My entire underside has PMMA product. It adds significant girth and symmetry. I have zero negative effects to my urethra or ability to orgasm, urinate, etc. It's been a huge positive with zero negatives or negative side effects.

If anything, I'd like to see the evidence and case studies as to why this industry has taken a negative stance to product under the penis. Seems like I hear a lot of penis "bros" chatting about why it might be bad, but I've seen zero medical evidence as to why it shouldn't be done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715871

was it avanti or Rupeka who injected in this area?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715872

uncuthero wrote: was it avanti or Rupeka who injected in this area?

Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716134

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
So we have 2 users n this forum who got Pmma Girth Enhancement on the backside?

Since its smth New - there should be an extra Topic about this subject, @Skeptical_One
? News in Word of Phallo Enhancement ?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716153

PmmaFan wrote: So we have 2 users n this forum who got Pmma Girth Enhancement on the backside?

Since its smth New - there should be an extra Topic about this subject, @Skeptical_One

For sure. I'm happy to start that new thread. It would be interesting to get AD's view on this as well as Rupeka's view on this. Clearly they differ, but the question is why. I actually went back to Rupeka on 2/20 and got another 60 syringes, so I'm going to kick off a new thread on that with pics as well. I'm only 9 days out from the procedure, but such great results so far. And yes, he enhanced the back side again as well. He's also doing PRP in the corona of the glans, and that is actually having good lasting results. I'm stoked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716155

6x5to6x7 wrote:

PmmaFan wrote: So we have 2 users n this forum who got Pmma Girth Enhancement on the backside?

For sure. I'm happy to start that new thread. It would be interesting to get AD's view on this as well as Rupeka's view on this. Clearly they differ, but the question is why. I actually went back to Rupeka on 2/20 and got another 60 syringes, so I'm going to kick off a new thread on that with pics as well. I'm only 9 days out from the procedure, but such great results so far. And yes, he enhanced the back side again as well. He's also doing PRP in the corona of the glans, and that is actually having good lasting results. I'm stoked.

Definitely interested in hearing about the PRP in the glans. And your extra 60 syringes lol.

As for filling on the underside, I definitely have HA there with no issue. With the pmma Avanti doesn't do under there.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716156

6x5to6x7 wrote: You can wear a magnum condom but it is highly restrictive and hurts, assuming it doesn't break which they like to do at this size. This is where I started buying custom condoms with MyOne condoms with the 64G size.

Check out MySize, they go up to 72mm. I imagine you'll need it after this last round!

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716159

otis wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote: You can wear a magnum condom but it is highly restrictive and hurts, assuming it doesn't break which they like to do at this size. This is where I started buying custom condoms with MyOne condoms with the 64G size.

Check out MySize, they go up to 72mm. I imagine you'll need it after this last round!

That's good to know. I was using MyOne 64G, but that was too small and the biggest they made for Girth. I'll check out MySize instead.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 1 week ago #1308716160

justn8 wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote:

Correct, AD does not. The question I have is "why not"? There are no proven negative side effects that I have been able to tangibly find. Only some speculation that it would effect or pinch off your urethra. After two rounds on the backside/underside I have NOT seen any negative side effects. Only major benefits.

Definitely interested in hearing about the PRP in the glans. And your extra 60 syringes lol.

As for filling on the underside, I definitely have HA there with no issue. With the pmma Avanti doesn't do under there.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 6 days ago #1308716179

• VT86
  • Thank you received: 1
@6x5to6x7
I'm looking to get 10-15ccs soon to go from 6.2" girth to as close to 7" as it will get me and am wondering about elongating the penis after the procedure.
The doctor mentioned he would just wrap me in gauze to maintain shape and smoothness.
I read your earlier reply about you not needing to do that, so I'll see how it goes

But, would you think it would be bad to use something like an ADS? This is what I currently have: www.stillonsystems.com/
Silicon noose and keeps it stretched out pointing down. I feel the gravity would be beneficial there as well
Would it be possible to do this immediately after the procedure or would there be too much pain?

Thanks

Last edit: by VT86.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 5 days ago #1308716190

• PmmaFan
The reason why I think this „underside“ subject needs an extra theard:

- There is this discussion on this forum about gain vs. esthetic. People who are interested in not over-filling/esthetic - have now the chance to gain big on the underside where irregularities etc. are not visible. On the upper side - they to their more conservative gain

Also the question to @6x5to6x7 - are there any (a bit) different aspects with regard to the aftercare?
Stretcher / downwards angle / massaging etc. etc. ?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716306

• PmmaFan
How many PMMA Doctors we know so far who do the underside of the shaft? Only Rupeka ??

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716311

• PmmaFan
How many weeks stretcher-usage with Bellafill? (I ask cause the carrier is another one than LinneaSafe)

With LinnaSafe (AvantiDerma): 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks recommended

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716330

• VT86
  • Thank you received: 1
@6x5to6x7
Sorry just pinging again on my questions above :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716381

• PmmaFan
I also would really want to know how many weeks is the recommended stretcher-usage with Bellafill

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream