PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 1 week ago #1308716408

Been traveling a lot guys. So just getting back to some answers.

I saw a few inquiries about penis stretching.

After rounds 1, 2 and 3 with AD I used the PeniMaster and AD’s ball Hanging device. I learned if I used the PeniMaster after a procedure, it was best to use the leg strap. Especially traveling. After round 3 I had to quit using the PeniMaster extension device due to Girth restrictions. The PeniMaster was too small and I could only use the leg strap. I mostly used ADs Hanging ball. In fact, I doubled one up to use two Balls after round 3.

Rounds 4 and 5 were with Rupeka. Each at 60 syringes. I’ve never had to hang or stretch after seeing Rupeka. I believe it’s the consistency of the Bellafil product coupled with the sheer volumes I received. That much volume is “heavy” and acts as a stretcher on its own. In fact, after round 4, I gained 1/2” BPEL over time. I thought that was unusual and when I went in for round 5 and reported that to Rupeka, he agreed that the process is not intended for lengthening. However, it could be that the weight of my penis over time has stretched the ligaments which yielded an extra 1/2”. That claim is not conclusive and only speculation but the results are real and lasting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 1 week ago #1308716412

any discussion of the underside filling ever come up? (with Rupeka and/or did a thread get spun off?)
For me I don't know that I'd bother until I'd gotten the top/side dimensions I already wanted and decided I wanted to burn yet more of my nest egg on Dick stuff.
But it'd be nice to know the risk/benefit/viability

Last edit: by itgoesthud. Reason: pretty significant typo

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 1 week ago #1308716417

itgoesthud wrote: any discussion of the underside filling ever come up? (with Rupeka and/or did a thread get spun off?)
For me I don't know that I'd both until I'd gotten the top/side dimensions I already wanted and decided I wanted to burn yet more of my nest egg on dick stuff.
But it'd be nice to know the risk/benefit/viability

Started a thread here just now:

phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...de-of-the-penis.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 18 hours ago #1308716549

VT86 wrote: @6x5to6x7
I'm looking to get 10-15ccs soon to go from 6.2" girth to as close to 7" as it will get me and am wondering about elongating the penis after the procedure.
The doctor mentioned he would just wrap me in gauze to maintain shape and smoothness.
I read your earlier reply about you not needing to do that, so I'll see how it goes

But, would you think it would be bad to use something like an ADS? This is what I currently have: www.stillonsystems.com/
Silicon noose and keeps it stretched out pointing down. I feel the gravity would be beneficial there as well
Would it be possible to do this immediately after the procedure or would there be too much pain?

Thanks

A couple of thoughts.

You are looking to gain 0.8" of girth from 10-15cc's, or are you saying you intend to get many 10-15cc injections to achieve an ultimate girth of 7" inches? I ask because I do not believe you will achieve 0.8" from just 10-15cc's. Although we are all different, I think it is nearly impossible to achieve 0.8" of girth from just 10-15 cc's.

Given the quantity and the product I received from Dr_Rupeka, I did not have to stretch. I did wrap the first few days but that was for minor bleeding and leaking, and a little for shape. That said, I don't think there are any negatives to stretching. I think stretching can be good. I just didn't have to the last two rounds I received which were both 60 syringes of Bellafill.

When I have stretched in the past after a procedure, I always stretched immediately. It didn't seem like there was too much pain to stretch.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 18 hours ago #1308716550

PmmaFan wrote: I also would really want to know how many weeks is the recommended stretcher-usage with Bellafill

I don't know if it's Bellafill or the volume I received, but I didn't feel i needed to stretch after my procedures. I don't think there is anything wrong with stretching, I just didn't need to after those last two procedures.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 1 month 18 hours ago #1308716551

PmmaFan wrote: How many PMMA Doctors we know so far who do the underside of the shaft? Only Rupeka ??

Started a new thread on this. One of the contributors noted his doctor also injects on the underside. I think he said his doctor was in Thailand or something, and I believe he used HA. I had Bellafill used.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716576

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Does anyone know how long the stretching time with Bellafill is? LinneaSafe is 2-4 weeks.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 4 days ago #1308716647

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
thanks @6x5to6x7 !

I had my procedure last Thursday morning at 9am, and immediately started stretching the minute I left.
I've been stretching all day until bed since then and plan to do so for at least 10 days/2 weeks

Yea I believe the 15cc's I had placed will get me pretty close to an additional .5"
So I should end up around 6.75-.8" EG
I may go back in for one more tiny addition of 5cc's down the line to top it off :)

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716666

• PmmaFan
@Tyl2704 You also got your underside done like 6x5to6x7 ?

Getting the underside done is a good Idea I think. We all know the initial gain (first session) is the biggest gain, so the „virgin“ underside should give an initial gain.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716668

• Tyl2704
Yes I had the underside done
It really does help sell the natural look. It's much more aesthetically pleasing
Looks less fake and more like you were just blessed with a big thick one

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716675

• PmmaFan
@Tyl2704 after how many days you would say BellaFill is settled and does not migrate anymore?

( many people say this tooks a bit longer than with LinneaSafe )

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716676

• Tyl2704
No idea tbh
This is my first injection of bellafill
I would refer to @Texas or @6x5to6x7 as they have had more experience or are more knowledgeable than I

I have just done my best to adhere to Texas' aftercare regimen

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716682

• PmmaFan
@Tyl2704

You know how much you got in Total? And how much ontop / how much underside?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 weeks 6 hours ago #1308716712

How did your last round of 60 syringes go any recent update

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 weeks 6 days ago #1308716715

uncuthero wrote: How did your last round of 60 syringes go any recent update

Hey bro. Last round went really well again. I need to start a new thread on it. I went in for a “touch up”. LOL! I’m now at just under 8” Erect Girth. I’m literally done at this point for growth. I could do more, but even my wife is personally maxed out. She said I’m now perfect length and Girth and doesn’t desire more. That’s all I ever really wanted.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream