PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715664

I really want my Flaccid to improve like yoursi might go to Rupeka on march i got another 2 rounds in me i just got a prp shot with stem cells today and im using the apex to stretch so doing the p-long protocol to reach 6.5
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715698

Great progress!

Can you post an Erect top and side view?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715703

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@uncuthero

What you mean when you re saying „you re maxed out
“ - your skin is too tight to get more filler?

When its like that … I often do not understand why the most recommended cut by AD is a „tight“ cut - when this ll limit the gain results. Just a normal cut should be enough then, right?

Anyone has explanation for this?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715707

re: Bellafill vs linnea, for me personally, and my Dick, on paper at least the linnea carrier absorbing quickly is a GOOD thing
You look like you didn't turtle really at all before any procedures; you went from a normal Hanging Flaccid with minimal retraction before any filler, to a massive Hanging Flaccid
My Flaccid is going to look stupid regardless, and I'm ok with that, because my retraction reflex is ridiculous, I could winch a bass boat onto a trailer with this thing. Probably a hypertonic pelvic floor thing, but either way...I think maybe the ideal product may depend on retraction reflex? Again, only on paper, I'm still plotting and scheming my next.

The longer I'm waiting on the carrier to be absorbed and PMMA spheres to set, the longer I have to be paranoid about retraction, the more opportunity i have for my junk to do the scared turtle and screw up my results. If it's pretty well set in a week, my megaturtling self doesn't have to walk around in a weenie straight jacket 24/7.

Whereas a dude who hangs normally and doesn't have to be paranoid about retraction is going to be able to mold and shape in a somewhat elongated state to get the exact result he wants with a slower absorbing carrier

This sound logical?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715748

itgoesthud wrote: re: Bellafill vs linnea, for me personally, and my Dick, on paper at least the linnea carrier absorbing quickly is a GOOD thing
You look like you didn't turtle really at all before any procedures; you went from a normal Hanging Flaccid with minimal retraction before any filler, to a massive Hanging Flaccid
My Flaccid is going to look stupid regardless, and I'm ok with that, because my retraction reflex is ridiculous, I could winch a bass boat onto a trailer with this thing. Probably a hypertonic pelvic floor thing, but either way...I think maybe the ideal product may depend on retraction reflex? Again, only on paper, I'm still plotting and scheming my next.

The longer I'm waiting on the carrier to be absorbed and PMMA spheres to set, the longer I have to be paranoid about retraction, the more opportunity i have for my junk to do the scared turtle and screw up my results. If it's pretty well set in a week, my megaturtling self doesn't have to walk around in a weenie straight jacket 24/7.

Whereas a dude who hangs normally and doesn't have to be paranoid about retraction is going to be able to mold and shape in a somewhat elongated state to get the exact result he wants with a slower absorbing carrier

This sound logical?

I understand your logic, but as a fellow retractor, I prefer the Bellafil. My logic is that is does seem to last longer and is more slowly assimilated into the system, which helps reduce retraction during the assimilation process. With all three Linnea procedures, I always felt I was battling retraction and having to wear a giant weight ball with a noose, or wear a PeniMaster with leg strap, or fashion wraps or bandage tubes to help keep the form and symmetry but also to reduce retraction. Even with scrotox and phallox. But with my Bellafill procedure, I never once did any of those things. I did not have scrotox or phallox injections. I never wore a weight ball or my PeniMaster. I only wore a bandage and wrap the first day or two, but that was because of the bleeding. I simply didn't retract nearly as much as I did with Linnea and I chalk that up to 1) the sheer volume of product I received, and 2) the rigidity of the product itself, Bellafill.

I like both products and had great results with both products. I would use either product going forward. If I had to pick just one, it would be Bellafill. But again, both are great products and you won't go wrong either way.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715752

• PmmaFan
@6x5to6x7

@ „rigidity“ - so BellaFill is firmer than LinneaSafe?
Also @uncuthero said that…

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715753

• PmmaFan
Does Rupeka also inject PMMA underneath the shaft?

Dr. Oates for example also inject underneath the shaft (HA) …with - blunt cannula technique it should be possible to not mess up with the urethra

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715754

PmmaFan wrote: @6x5to6x7

@ „rigidity“ - so BellaFill is firmer than LinneaSafe?
Also @uncuthero said that…

That's my opinion. Its really interesting because its like it "sets-up" but is pliable giving it a very close to natural feel, but when erect is also hard like a natural erection. I have no idea how that works, but its pretty interesting.

And once it assimilates, you still maintain the volume (collagen matrix formed?), but the rigidity when flaccid is gone and it just feels 100% natural. During the assimilation process you do feel areas where the product is gone and areas where it still exists. You can feel it for sure. I'm only going on 5 months since my procedure and I would estimate that about 65% of my product has already assimilated and I assume replaced by collagen matrix, because the rigidity of the product is gone but the volume still exists.

I have no idea how it actually works other than Dr. Rupeka suggested the product takes 12-24 months for the body to absorb the product whilst replacing it with the collagen matrix. Something like that.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715755

• PmmaFan
„(…)but when Erect is also hard like a natural Erection. I have no idea how that works, but its pretty interesting.“

So that means you would say LinneaSafe on the other hand is a bit less realistic / hard when it comes to Erection-consistency

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715757

PmmaFan wrote: „(…)but when Erect is also hard like a natural Erection. I have no idea how that works, but its pretty interesting.“

So that means you would say LinneaSafe on the other hand is a bit less realistic / hard when it comes to Erection-consistency

No, that does not mean I would say that. They are both very realistic when Erect, you can't tell the difference between a natural Erection or a penis with either of these fillers.

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715759

Check out the last two comments on this thread ( phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...nd-2-02-16-2023.html ) from @Avanti_Derma . Very informative about solution variances etc between the two products.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715760

itgoesthud wrote: Very cool especially because your before size is going to be very relatable, and looking at this we can basically pick the Dick we like aesthetically and know what it'd take to get there.

For me I think I'd be content with the balance of size and aesthetics after round 2, but 3 is tempting, and then I could totally see how it'd be tempting to be like "well, I'm so close, let's just do another push".

Very helpful

Totally agree. I think the results after round 1 "looked" the best from a natural aesthetics perspective, but my wife said she couldn't really tell the difference between 5" and 5.75" Girth. That blew my mind and it was honestly a little demoralizing, because I felt huge at an Erect 5.75" Girth. So I kept going. My goal was always 7" because of a Cock sleeve that my wife and I would play with during sex that she really enjoyed. I was happy after round 1, but I'm in this for her as well. If you read my first thread, my journey started because I was hoping to save our sex life and help our marriage. My wife's vagina was always on the larger and more elastic side, just genetics. But once she hit her 40's and had three kids, my natural Girth no longer satisfied here without clitoral stimulation. She never really used a vibrator for almost 15 years of marriage, but the last 5 years or so, it was a must.

Now, at 7.25" Girth, she no longer uses a vibrator anymore and we are back to her having extremely intense orgasms with just vaginal penetration. Her legs sometimes shake/shiver uncontrollably after orgasm. Her eyes roll back in her head, and her body locks up. It's intense for both of us, like it used to be years ago. I will hit a limit for sure, but she's asking if I'll be able to keep "growing" even more. LOL!

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715761

PmmaFan wrote: Does Rupeka also inject PMMA underneath the shaft?

Dr. Oates for example also inject underneath the shaft (HA) …with - blunt cannula technique it should be possible to not mess up with the urethra

Yes he does and it definitely adds a nice symmetry and Girth. Like AD, Dr. Rupeka is extremely focused on patient safety and will not do anything that could injure a patient. He's all about providing you what you want, but not at the risk of injury. I feel very safe with his technique and medical philosophy and approach. Rupeka does not use HA for penile enhancement at all anymore (I think that's what he said). He used Bellafill for my entire procedure, and my urethra is fine. I'm not sure where the view came about over the years that PMMA product should not be used under the shaft, but I am familiar with that view.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715762

Sorry, for the slow and batched responses guys. It's tough for me to find time slots to sit down and focus intentionally on this thread. I'm happy to discuss my experience and opinions and pics. I'll just have to do it randomly in batches. Thanks for your patience. Feel free to ask away!

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715765

Okay, here are the Erect pics. Took me a bit to actually find some alone time with no wife or kids, or work. These pics are from last night.

Two main observations I'll highlight:

First, notice that I picked up a full Inch from my original natural Erection of 6" to today at 7". When I originally measured the 6" Erect Girth, I didn't know what "BPEL" or "bone pressed" meant or that it was a thing. So, to be fair, my original Erect Girth measurement wasn't a true "BPEL". Once I learned what that meant, then I pressed and got the BPEL which was closer to 6.5". So, depending on how you measure the pics I've posted, it can be argued I only gained 1/2" Erect length. But you'll see from this current pic that I'm not really jamming it to the bone. I tried to just measure from the base where the pubis starts to the tip, similar to how I measured my original natural Erect length. I've made this measurement at least a dozen times the past couple of months because I'm baffled that I'm now 7". I have no explanation of why that is the case or how that happened.

So, If I'm being truly honest and not aggressive about my new Erect measurements, I'm closer to 7" Erect length and 7.25" Erect Girth mid-shaft.

The second observation is that I have a region at the base of about 2" that is narrower than the thickest part of my mid-shaft. I don't like this and it's visually noticeable. My wife even mentioned it. Not in a negative way, just in a matter-of-fact way. I have already discussed this in detail with Dr. Rupeka's office and I'm scheduled to go back in a few weeks for a "symmetry touch-up". But given my penis is so thick now, it's tough to estimate how many syringes I'll need. I've instructed them that if it's 5 syringes or 40 syringes, I don't care, let's just get it as perfectly symmetrical as we can. I'm excited to see the result when he's done.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, Danpe, uncuthero

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream