PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715565

I started my journey many years ago, researching, being patient waiting for medical science to advance. I am personally opposed to invasive surgery for penis modification unless required due to ED issues, so that wasn't an option. Ultimately, medical science got to where I was comfortable enough to move forward with PMMA of all the different fillers. I have to give tremendous credit to @Skeptical_One and every contributor before me and contemporary with me. All of the men before me that were brave enough to be honest and vulnerable through the good, the bad, and the ugly gave me the confidence to move forward with this particular procedure. Thank you all. I couldn't be happier with my ultimate result.

I'm going to step into this thread with links to the old threads first, then pics along the way, and ultimately my latest round and future plans.

Here is my first procedure with Avanti Derma. It was what I would define as an extreme success where I went from 5" erect girth to 5.75" erect girth with only ~25ccs of Linnea.

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...nd-1-12-13-2022.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, billInASuit, ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715566

Pics of me naturally Flaccid and Erect just prior to my first round of PMMA with Avanti Derma.

I used to think I was fine. Long enough and thick enough, boy was I wrong. HA!!

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715567

Results after round 1 both Flaccid and Erect. You'll see a massive increase in Girth both Flaccid and Erect. Major visual and physical difference from naturally Flaccid compared to post procedure.

Attachments:

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715568

Round 1 was 12/2022. I went back quickly for Round 2 in Feb 2023. Here is the link to that journey:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...nd-2-02-16-2023.html

It was another very successful venture. Slightly less product and gain but still gained 0.5" in erect girth. So after my first two procedures I had gained 1.25" of total erect girth. Which I will say is highly successful and I couldn't be happier with AD.

Here are some post round 2 pics:

Attachments:

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715570

I waited another three months and went back for Round 3 in May of 2023.

The gains with Linnea at Avanti Derma were not nearly as successful as the prior two visits, but I still got gains. I requested 25 cc's but only received 15 cc's. And only got 0.25" Erect Girth gains after round 3.

I was still happy because this got me to a total of 1.5" Erect Girth gains and a total mid-shaft Erect Girth of 6.5". The Erect Girth pic attached is from day 5 and measures 6.75", so I still had significant swelling. It settled about day 30 and thereafter at 6.5".

At this point, sex is totally different for both my wife and for me. People take notice and make comments. You can wear a magnum condom but it is highly restrictive and hurts, assuming it doesn't break which they like to do at this size. This is where I started buying custom condoms with MyOne condoms with the 64G size.

Pics after round 3:

Attachments:

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7. Reason: Adding commentary

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715573

Looks great!

> At this point, sex is totally different for both my wife and for me.
Any details here? Was it worth the money and uncertainty?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715574

I was frustrated after round 3. It is quite an endeavor to take time away from work and family, travel to Mexico, spend the dollars, go through the process, and not have received the full treatment. I appreciate AD very much and I highly recommend them. They are pioneers in this space and are extremely focused on patient care. I can't recommend them highly enough. They truly have this procedure dialed-in to include the penile nerve block, their use of a canulus, photox injections, scrotox injections, HA in the crown of the glans, PRP injections, red light treatments, massage treatments, patient care education and provided supplies and medications. They are absolutely amazing! And they truly care about safety and results. It was a huge stretch for me to deviate and go with another group for round 4. It was a very, very hard decision.

That said, I continued to research results and science around volume. In conversing with AD, they suggested that I was probably at the end of my gains without potential deformation of my penis. I respect and appreciate their patient-centric approach, but I struggled with accepting I was at the end of my journey. To be fair, they did say that I should take a year off, allow the matrix to properly form and begin pumping weekly to attempt to stretch the skin. So, they didn't state that my journey was over yet, but alluded to that major gains going forward were going to be unlikely. I did the math. If I received less and less product and therefore less and less gains, it might take me a total of 6-8 more procedures to reach 7". The reality is that the more procedures you have, the more scar tissue you create, even with a canulus. So I might not even have been able to do more than 4 procedures at that rate and thereby ending my journey.

I started thinking, how the heck are these crazy silicone injection guys getting 8", 9" and 10" thick penises? One of the themes I noticed amongst anyone willing to post about silicone injections was the volumes always seemed radical. Like 50cc procedures and sometimes more. I had been educated through the threads and AD that 25cc of product "should" be the high end of any procedure to stay on the safer side and avoid deformation or other issues. That said, none of the bigger volume silicone injections guys seemed to have complications with the volume of injections. They have issues with the product itself, but not the volume. How could this be?

Then a dude that goes by @gsock27 posted about receiving 60 syringes of Bellafill from @Dr_Rupeka. The thread exploded! Minds were blown! He must be mistaken . . . a typo . . . no way he got 60 syringes of product! Was it 60 cc's or 60 syringes?! Speculation abound because his results were so good. Then it was clarified that he must just be one of the lucky genetic freaks that had that much Dick that he could take 60 syringes. . . . I was intrigued, did the research and reached out directly to @gsock27 and @Dr_Rupeka. Thank goodness I did.

After discussing my journey to date, and what my goals were and why, Dr. Rupeka agreed to see me so I set up round 4 with Dr. Rupeka in Ohio for 60 syringes in October 2023.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Den-SG

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715575

Very dope thread im also thinking a high volume approach

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715577

Round 3 procedure with PMMA at Avanti Derma in May 2023:

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...most-05-18-2023.html

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715578

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715579

@uncuthero

Thanks bro. More to come, but yes, the punchline is more volume if you're looking for big gains.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715582

• Carter
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Any additional photos from round 4? Apologies if I overlooked anything.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715583

Carter wrote: Any additional photos from round 4? Apologies if I overlooked anything.

Don't think he's had a chance yet, has been adding to this over the last few hours. I'm sure he will!

Excellent results

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715584

In Oct 2023, I ended up having Round 4 with Dr. Rupeka. I had 60 syringes of Bellafill, which his office states is 0.9cc's per syringe. So that translate to 54 cc's of Bellafill.

I will provide more details about the entire experience soon but I have to head out. Attached are some pics the night of and day after the procedure. I was about 8" Erect and 7.5" Flaccid. So definitely some swelling involved with getting 54cc's of PMMA injected.

I'll send more updated pics as well as things settled down and normalized.

Attachments:

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715585

Here is a Flaccid pic the night before Round 4.

Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream