Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 1 day ago #1308715766

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Rupeka really create new milestones.

Anyone read about the „Fuller Package“ of his offers. It seems that he is working also with Renuvion® in context when he decreases pubic fat and then tight up the pubic skin.

If he would also use this technique to tight up the shaft skin? @Dr_Rupeka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 18 hours ago #1308715775

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 21
Dang, that's thick! And yeah, I'm sure it's not an issue other than symmetrical. I wonder how it came to be that the product stayed in the middle and not proportionately throughout the shaft? Good luck on the follow-ups! Other than that, I think it's still impressive! Side question - did you wear the sleeve after your first round(s)? I'm debating on getting one, I'm one round in at almost 6 inches thick. I wanted to test if a 7 Inch Girth would help my wife achieve climax without a vibrator too! I'm in the same boat as you, as far as how life's turned out (kids, expanding v) and most times need that extra device to help wifey achieve orgasm.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 18 hours ago #1308715777

Bellafill does what it wants its very unpredictable thats not a 1 and done you need follow ups for sure if u already got a good result i would not try this unless your planning on going back in 4 months and can live with a bad result until then

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 16 hours ago #1308715778

Odouble wrote: Dang, that's thick! And yeah, I'm sure it's not an issue other than symmetrical. I wonder how it came to be that the product stayed in the middle and not proportionately throughout the shaft? Good luck on the follow-ups! Other than that, I think it's still impressive! Side question - did you wear the sleeve after your first round(s)? I'm debating on getting one, I'm one round in at almost 6 inches thick. I wanted to test if a 7 Inch Girth would help my wife achieve climax without a vibrator too! I'm in the same boat as you, as far as how life's turned out (kids, expanding v) and most times need that extra device to help wifey achieve orgasm.

As far as migration, I have a natural or genetic tight ring down at the base. AD suggested its fairly common. Some guys have none, some have two or three tight skin rings. They recommended pumping weekly for several months to assist in "stretching" the tight skin ring so that I can then back fill it with product. However, when I went to Rupeka and got the 60 syringes of product, the tight ring stretched significantly from swelling, so now I actually can pinch a pretty decent amount of skin in that region suggesting I have ample room now to touch it up with more product and get it symmetrical with the rest of my shaft. I'm heading back in a few weeks to get that touch up done.

As it pertains to the sleeve, we tried at least a dozen different sleeves. Our preference ended up being the Shane Diesel Cock sleeve. You can just trim the entry with scissors to easily customize it to your length. It adds significant Girth, which my wife prefers, but she truly likes it because of the material. It's soft and pliable but feels natural and hard if you are Erect in it. If that makes sense. She said it doesn't just feel like a cold piece of plastic being jammed inside of her, it feels more natural. Grab that one, trim it to fit, grab the lube and enjoy. Sidenote, I'll wear it while we have some four play to get it warm so it's not so cold. It also conducts heat really well and only takes a few seconds of being inside her to get to body temperature and hold the temperature.

Here is the crazy thing, we've even doubled up, and recently. To double up, order two of them and cut the head off one of them and trim it to fit your penis so your glans is out. Then put another one on top of that. We don't do it often, but when we do and she's in the mood for that level of Girth, it gets intense. Last time we did that she orgasmed so hard she said she almost blacked out and her legs went numb for a few minutes and her feet were tingling.

Okay, probably TMI, but just sharing for brothers in the same boat as me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, richardgaines

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 16 hours ago #1308715779

uncuthero wrote: Bellafill does what it wants its very unpredictable thats not a 1 and done you need follow ups for sure if u already got a good result i would not try this unless your planning on going back in 4 months and can live with a bad result until then

Perhaps your experience was different than mine and that's cool. But it stayed exactly where injected. Keep in mind, I was 5" at that tight area and now I'm almost 7". I'm not symmetric yet, but will be with a touch up or two. We'll see.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 16 hours ago #1308715780

My comments werent for you 6x7 it was for people who want Bellafill. When i said its unpredictable not in the movement but one area will grow more than another in what i noticed with Bellafill. With a few touch ups you will be super good. Your b4 and after is great i wish i got results you look like you gained length while i lost length

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 15 hours ago #1308715781

uncuthero wrote: My comments werent for you 6x7 it was for people who want Bellafill. When i said its unpredictable not in the movement but one area will grow more than another in what i noticed with Bellafill. With a few touch ups you will be super good. Your b4 and after is great i wish i got results you look like you gained length while i lost length

Gotcha.

Yea bro, I can't explain the added length. I initially chalked it up to human error in measuring, but I measured so many times and it's consistent. One variable could be that I lost about 10 pounds, so that may be some of it. No idea though.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 2 hours ago #1308715792

• PmmaFan
Maybe interesting question what has not been answered before:

On Rupeka Website is written for initial session: „(…)10 syringes of PMMA, you could expect anywhere from 0.5-1.0 Inch.“

From AD we know that (at least for initial session/PMMA newbies) the initial Girth what you can expect in your first session - is also: Around 0.5-1.0 Inch. (But from 15-20 cc)

So that means from Bellafill you can expect more Girth-gain / cc ? When 10 syringes of Bella (or around 8cc) gets you to the same goal!?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 3 months 2 hours ago #1308715793

• PmmaFan
Does anyone know if there is any member on the board who got injections from AD also on the underside of the shaft?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715795

PmmaFan wrote: Does anyone know if there is any member on the board who got injections from AD also on the underside of the shaft?

I don’t believe Dr Morales’ approach does that, but you can reach out directly to AD. They are extremely responsive and very forthcoming with their approach. So, I’ll defer to AD ultimately. They’re great!

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715859

• PmmaFan
How many users are known on our board that they got Pmma on the underside of the shaft? @6x5to6x7
the first one?

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715860

• PmmaFan
C o m p a r i s o n

—> With LinneaSafe - we say at week 6 the whole building process is mainly (!) finished. Don t expect much changes anymore - but even till six month after there can be minimal (!) changes.

How about Bellafill???

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715861

PmmaFan wrote: How many users are known on our board that they got Pmma on the underside of the shaft? @6x5to6x7
the first one?

I think gsock27 must have before me.

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715863

I'm curious how PMMA on the underside of the shaft and on top of the urethra works. Fillers generally go in the areolar space under the Dartos fascia and on top of the Buck's fascia. But as you can see in the pic I attached the Buck's fascia does not cover the urethra. So where is the filler going?

Perhaps we could get some doctors to chime in? I don't think Rupeka is on this site but maybe @Skeptical_One could get a response. Also curious to hear from @Avanti_Derma .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Round 4 - PMMA - Goal Achieved - AD and Rupeka 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308715866

• PmmaFan
@otis

Avanti Derma does not inject on the undersides. Another Doctor who inject on the underside is Dr Oates (but HA).

Actually I have a spot injected on the underside from Avanti Derma (but this happened by mistake) - it‘s definitely covering the urethra. I like it, it feels super nice. I would even wish my full underside would be covered by filler.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream