PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skiman's Surgimend Journey

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711350

MacVette07 wrote: Thanks for the info. It's interesting that your wife is a self proclaimed size queen but is having difficulty with your new size. I've always thought to myself that woman in general really have no idea of the true size of the dicks that they claim they need to be satisfied. It's really making me re-think how big I really want my Dick to be.

Both men and women are notoriously bad when it comes to estimating the size and dimensions of things, which is why every woman swears they had an -ex with an 8 or 9 Inch penis, when we know how exceedingly rare they are in the general population. The -ex was probably 6.5" long and I'm being serious.

Girth is even more impossible to estimate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: abo, dbb9292

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711353

• skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
I think it is a good thing to think about. My wife was part of the decision process and knew what the outcome would be. If she had asked me not to do it, I probably wouldn't have (been still would've wanted to anyways in all honesty.) Since we started having sex again she's told me several times that she wishes I had not done it. I think there are other issues, such as menopause, that are contributing to the issue as well. I do think that once she gets used to the bigger size that she is going to start enjoying it.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711544

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey there

Any updates?
How is it performing? Does it feel natural? Have you gotten your initial Erect length back?

Thanks!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 week ago #1308711700

skiman wrote: I think it is a good thing to think about. My wife was part of the decision process and knew what the outcome would be. If she had asked me not to do it, I probably wouldn't have (been still would've wanted to anyways in all honesty.) Since we started having sex again she's told me several times that she wishes I had not done it. I think there are other issues, such as menopause, that are contributing to the issue as well. I do think that once she gets used to the bigger size that she is going to start enjoying it.

I too would like to know how things are.

And as for having her get used to the new size, remember foreplay + lubrication + patience. It's easy to get excited with a new package and want to test drive it by speeding it down the racetrack, but you got to get the wheels warmed up first.

Also, if she's experiencing hormonal changes, that may very well impact her libido, but that's definitely not my area of expertise. If the issue persists, don't beat yourself up over it, perhaps look into what couples do given her situation in order to re-ignite intimacy. The reality is that people do experience changes in sex drives and they can come from a multitude of sources, internal and external. Good luck either way!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 week ago #1308711717

• skiman
Hey Tyl2704 and Skeptical_One, not sure how I missed Tyl2704’s post on this thread last week.

I think things are going well. The procedure was actually 4 months yesterday. I had a check up with Dr. Liu several weeks ago and he feels things are progressing nicely. I’m still getting collagen growth, which means I haven’t reached my final size. Length continues to improve, but I am still not back to where I was originally. Dr. Liu tells me I will get back to my full length with time as the incision scar goes away. I’ve also been Hanging 2-3 times a week, at Dr. Liu’s suggestion, which I think is helping as well.

Sex is still a challenge, but is getting better. Last weekend was the first time that she didn’t complain that it hurt, but she did say she still isn’t used to it. And we definitely have been using a lot of lube!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 week ago #1308711729

what kind of Hanger are you using?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 week ago #1308711734

• skiman
I'm using a Malehanger that I've had for years.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 11 months 1 week ago #1308712101

skiman wrote: MacVette07 - I'm not sure how long the Surgimend is, but it comes up to an 1/8-1/4 Inch behind my glans. It seems to have various stages while flacid where sometimes i get "skin bunching" and a bit thinner right behind the glans, and other times it is thick all of the way to the glans. Base up to that point is always thick. When Erect it is consistently thick from base to pretty much the same area, and then tapers to the glans. I don't think it is really a noticeable drop off of shelf.

Can you take a photo of this?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 11 months 1 week ago #1308712118

• skiman
If I think of it at the time, I’ll snap a pic and post it.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712358

So back at day 21 you were 6.5 base, 6 mid, with a half erection - where did you settle in now that you're about at the end of collagen production?
Pre-op you were 7x5 - was the 5" girth mid or base? I'm starting out about dead on same stats, 7x5.0|5.25|5.5 (base
Trying to figure out what sort of gain you ended up with, whether that's a 1.5" gain by day 21, or if your 5" was a mid shaft measurement and that was a 1" gain there too.
This procedure is looking more and more attractive to me, especially as bad as I retract and how that affects fillers. I think a 1" gain would be stellar, but I wouldn't complain about 1.5 or 2"

NB: girlfriend has "drive" issues that can make accommodating even my current size problematic, we've found what I mentioned in the Aftercare thread here to be really useful for that. Mind you they don't normally give it to menopausal women if indeed that's the case. But it's saved our sex life (we have other issues that are going to mean I cut ties later, at which point I'll go buy myself a new giant permanently enlarged cervical pugil stick)

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712371

• skiman
itgoesthud,

It has actually stayed fairly consistent. I found that I lost some Girth as swelling subsided, but gained it back and then some with collagen growth. Stats are pretty much the same with half Erection. With full Erection, and depending on eq, I'm over 6.5-6.75 at the base, and at least 6-6.25/6.5 mid. I'm giving a range because it really depends a lot on my Erection quality. I've actually gotten to the point where I don't really care what the Girth is because I know it is substantial, and significantly larger than I was before the procedure. I actually don't think I'm done with the collagen growth or healing yet. I've read that collagen growth can last up to a year, and I do still notice subtle changes to the appearance both flacid and Erect. Pre-op, the 5" was mid, I was around 5.25/50 base.

We're still working on sex. Penetration is actually a bit easier when I don't have a full Erection, which is not overly surprising. We'd both like to get to the point where penetration isn't a challenge when I have a full Erection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712374

• KV87
  • Thank you received: 1
congratulations skiman! Can I ask how does it feel to the touch? does it feel hard and natural?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712385

• skiman
KV87,

Flaccid isn't quite back to normal yet (it can take a year for the Surgimend to fully integrate), but Erect feels completely hard and natural, especially after the collagen started forming.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712386

Thanks a million, exactly what i was looking for. And your "before" is damn near my identical measurements - sounds like a fairly uniform 1.25" increase the whole way through after 5 1/2 months worth of collagen development, with the caveat of "everyone responds differently".

If I can figure out the recovery time piece I think this is the frontrunner, I was leaning PMMA but as someone with pretty bad retraction, it's a near certainty I'd have to make ~3 trips, costing not a whole less than this procedure as a one-shot. Bonus points for the ability to lay PMMA over the top of the graft down the road if desired.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712388

• KV87
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks for the answer skiman. I hope the surgimend last forever, cause i read cases with alloderm that disolved with time..

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream