TOPIC: Skiman's Surgimend Journey

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710789

• skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Dr. Liu is located in Burlingame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710827

Hey Skiman! Would it be possible to see some update pictures on the current progress? It's been about a month since you last shared. I'm looking to potentially get the same procedure done by Dr. Liu so I'm curious to see how things are coming along.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Last edit: by tacotannerman.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710869

I am scheduled for both procedures next Friday at 9:30 am. It is going to be a 5H long according to the instructions the office sent me

@Skiman : anything I should watch out for before the surgery and for days after? I am nervous. How long did you actually have to stay after the procedure? I'm planing to stay 4 nights after the procedures then flying home to recover for 2 weeks before I go back to work. Thanks for any information, Skiman!

Last edit: by Lnpleaeu.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710882

• skiman
Hey @Tacotannerman I’ll try to post some pictures this week.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710883

• skiman
@Lnpleaeu , nothing really to watch out for prior to the surgery. I’m not surprised they are saying 5 hours total time. I think I was there 4 hours total. I didn’t really stay too long after the surgery. As far as what to watch for after, just make sure you take your meds and follow the instructions they gave you. I think it is smart to stay for a few days after so that you can have your follow up check up in person. As far as work, I work from home, so was actually back at it mid afternoon same day, I was fully awake during the procedure, so actually kept up with emails during the surgery.

I was nervous too!!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710884

Oh God, so you will see the whole thing happening? I was thinking that he would put me under sleep.
So my surgery will be on Friday. I was thinking he would see me back on either Monday or Tuesday, so I can go ahead and fly back Tuesday evening. Let's see if it works out for me. Thanks for the information and advices, Skiman!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710889

• skiman
They block you off so you won't see a thing. I kept my phone with me to keep from getting bored and did emails and played games while the surgery was going on.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710890

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
@lnpleaeu . You mentioned "both procedures". Are you getting your ligs cut?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710893

Yeah being an Asian, I need all the extra length that I can get. Not that all Asian men are short but I feel like I needed more. I will update you all about my journey and pictures as Dr. Liu 's instruction said I need to take daily pictures with comments and send to him. I am super nervous but I guess if I want to get it done then just get it done rather than wait and regret later. I'm turning 39 next month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710894

• ou812
Yes, please share as I have been interested too. Seems like most docs are vague about getting Erect gains instead mentioning Flaccid gains.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710897

Dr. Liu told me it depends on how much we have inside of our body. If there are more hiding inside, he can bring it out to be used. But if there is less to none, he cannot magically bring anything out at all. So basically, it is depend on how much you have inside to begin with which does make sense to me

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710898

• ou812
You think they could do a CAT scan or MRI to visualize the internal structures prior to a possible irreversible surgery. Just thinking out loud

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710899

It makes sense, doesn't it. To do a scan prior to the procedure, but in reality, the human body is far way too complicated and sometimes the scan doesn't truly reveal everything. I am still bitter. I lost my late spouse to cancer. Prior to the surgeries, they did scans and all that stuffs and said they could safely remove the tumor. It turned out the tumor was wrapping over a major artery and they couldn't do it. I lost lots of faith after that day.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308710905

• ou812
Sorry to hear that.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308711013

I got it both done today. It went very smooth. Dr. Liu was amazing at what he does. He also did the liposuction and inject some of the fat in to make it more symmetrical I guess. So far, I do not have any pain or any feeling there yet. He will see me again tomorrow. I was scared and of course it shrinks when I am scared. I didn't remember what was the measurement before and after, but they did take lots of pictures before and after the procedures. I will post pictures tomorrow
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream