TOPIC: Skiman's Surgimend Journey

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308711017

• skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
@Lnpleaeu ,

Welcome to the club, and glad to hear you had a good experience! Make sure you follow the post surgery care instructions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308711018

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Skiman, so any updates on your progress? Still happy that you had it done?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 2 months ago #1308711023

• skiman
@ou812 , recovery is still going well. Not much really to report other than things are starting to look and feel more “normal”. The incision scar is getting smaller, which is helping with my erect length. I’ll try to post some update photos next week.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711201

• skiman
Today marks 12 weeks since I had the procedure done. Thought I'd post a few update pics. The incision scar is starting to get smaller, which is helping a lot with my Erect length, and my Flaccid hang is better too. Still holding at an Inch Flaccid gain. I have not measured Erect gain in a while, but still looks to be holding at at least an Inch. Overall I continue to be pleased with the progress. My next check in with Dr. Liu is scheduled for 3/25.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711203

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
That's amazing! Great stuff

I just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. You never had any ligs cut or any procedure for length done, only this for Girth, and yet you have gained almost an Inch in Erect length?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711216

• skiman
No, an Inch of Girth. As I’ve mentioned, I lost Erect length right after the procedure, but as the incision scar gets smaller, I’ve gotten length back. dr. Liu tells me that I will get back to my full Erect length with time.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711229

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
Gotcha

Ok so one question I have is the lig cutting that Dr. Liu does. Is this similar to the MegaMaXL that Dr. Carney performs?
I would like to get both the length procedure and the surgimend done. Having them done together would be amazing.
Not thrilled with the idea of going to Atlanta to get the MegaMaXL done...then waiting on it to heal...then going to Dr. Liu for Surgimend later, potentially through the same scar tissue area and having to wait again for it to heal. That's a lot of trauma to that area within on years time.

Does anyone know if it's a similar procedure? MegaMaXL touts itself as being unique and the best lig cutting procedure for length, so not sure how Dr. Liu's is different, if at all

Tagging a couple guys that might also have insight to this question
@Texas
@Skeptical_One

Thanks!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711236

• skiman
You'd have to ask Dr. Liu about that as I don't know how he does it. If you are planning on having both procedures done, I definitely would recommend having both done at the same time as recovery is realistically six months.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711240

• ou812
  • Thank you received: 9
Any issues other than some swelling from the surgery? Able to get full erections without pain? How long did you end up waiting to have sex?
Thanks

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711241

Thank you for the updates.

Can you take a photos of the incision scar?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711242

• skiman
@ou812 , no issues really other than the total healing process takes a long time. I still have a lump where the incision was, but that is getting smaller. I started having sex again about 5-6 weeks after the procedure.

@BlaqMagnumXL , the incision scar is covered somewhat by pubic hair, but if you look closely you can actually see it in the frontal picture above.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711339

@skiman where on the shaft was the surgimend attached? Meaning, is there a noticeable drop-off or "shelf" behind the glans or at the base like you sometimes see with fillers? Also, how has your sex life changed or improved since the procedure? Thanks

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711340

@skiman how was sex? Any positive or negative takeaways from you or your partner so far?

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711345

• skiman
MacVette07 - I'm not sure how long the Surgimend is, but it comes up to an 1/8-1/4 Inch behind my glans. It seems to have various stages while flacid where sometimes i get "skin bunching" and a bit thinner right behind the glans, and other times it is thick all of the way to the glans. Base up to that point is always thick. When Erect it is consistently thick from base to pretty much the same area, and then tapers to the glans. I don't think it is really a noticeable drop off of shelf.

MacVette07 and tacotannerman - the sex has been interesting. Initial penetration has been difficult and it is taking some time for my wife to get used to the size, which surprises me as my wife is a self admited size queen, and has had three kids. There are certain positions, such as doggie, that she finds painful. We've been using water based lube and I've been considering trying silicon based lube instead to see if that would help. We haven't tried starting her off with one of her dildos (all of which are not as thick as I now am), but I see that happening too. I think with time and practice we'll get her to the point where she enjoys the experience. For me, I've noticed that her entrance is super tight, and if I come all of the way out, it is difficult to get it back in. Once in, it feels really great and I notice the walls squeezing on it much more than I did before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacVette07

Last edit: by skiman.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 1 month ago #1308711349

Thanks for the info. It's interesting that your wife is a self proclaimed size queen but is having difficulty with your new size. I've always thought to myself that woman in general really have no idea of the true size of the dicks that they claim they need to be satisfied. It's really making me re-think how big I really want my Dick to be.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream