PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside)

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695770

• Magic_Wand
  • Magic_Wand's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
This site has been a library of knowledge and experience in the many alternatives of penile enhancement. I am embarking after a girth enhancement via PMMA with Avanti Derma in Tijuana, Mexico. I will attempt to log my journey and experiences here, while also trying to help you with any questions you may have.

Short Bio:
Lurking in the shadows for months on this forum... I had stumbled across a "PhalloBoards Promotional" listed by site admin @Skeptical_One. Which can be seen here: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/ava...52372?pid=1310054404 . Which led me to being a selected candidate for the promotion being provided. I've had no prior PE surgery's, treatments, or any supplements. I'm in my mid twenties, healthy, and i workout 4-5 times a week.

I would like to THANK @Avanti_Derma, @Skeptical_One , @Hoddle10 , @KRichard and others; For logging their own PMMA experiences and being avid contributors to this forum which has led me to being more prepared for my own journey. I will be taking Testosterone booster, HGH support, collagen supplements, and misc vitamins during/after this procedure. From doing my own research I have come to notice above average gains from each PMMA round via the aid of these supplements. I also have a Male Edge stretching device for length increase. I will not be heavily stretching after my procedure until given the thumbs up to resume heavy stretching by Avanti Derma, in an attempt to avoid any potential accordion effect.

Current Stats 12/1/2019 (5 Days prior of 1st Round PMMA)

Flacid
Flacid Length: 4.5"
Mid-Shaft Flacid Girth (MSFG): 4"

Base Flacid Girth (BFG): 4.5"

Erect:

Erection Length: 6" (80-90% EQ due to taking pictures)

Mid-Shaft Erection Girth (MSEG): 4.5"

Base Erection Girth (BEG): 5"
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One. Reason: Grammar

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695781

Good luck! Could you share what suppliments you are taking? I just booked my appointment and dont know what to take other than vitamin C, D, and Iron.
Thanks!

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695782

Good luck man, you are in some of the best hands out there for this kind of procedure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic_Wand

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695784

• Magic_Wand

Noxcuse wrote: Good luck! Could you share what suppliments you are taking? I just booked my appointment and dont know what to take other than vitamin C, D, and Iron.
Thanks!

I referred to bodybuilder.com's chart rankings for my supplements of HGH & T, as i'm avidly in the gym so I plan to finish the cycle ofcourse.
HGH : www.bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/raw-high.html
Testoserone: www.ebay.com/i/132556995592?chn=ps&var=4...NwGKqfxoCLnIQAvD_BwE
Collagen: Any will do from what i've noticed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javalon19

Last edit: by Magic_Wand.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695793

• Magic_Wand
Update: 12-6-2019 (Day of Operation)

The morning started off simple with arriving at Avanti Derma around 9:30 a.m for red light therapy with Ian prior to my PRP and PMMA injections scheduled at 2pm. The staff is all around friendly and very helpful. After finishing the red light, I was on my way to grab a nice breakfast and then sleep until my appointment. I stayed at the grand hotel because of the extreme convenience, as the two buildings are connected. Arriving for my appointment Ian briefly ran over the steps again and offered a dissolving pill that will help with lowering anxiety (due to 8 people being in the room, observing the process. But this was only because they were holding a convention to teach other practitioners about the process). Dr. Morales began numbing the area and then gave PRP injections. Afterwards, Dr. Casavantes began the process of molding a perfect canvas and I could feel ZERO pain. Throughout the procedure I was continually asked if I was okay and if I felt any pain, in response I was perfect because I couldn’t feel any sort of pain. After the procedure Ian helped inform me of post care directions. Even let me record it with my phone in which I hope I can post here.

I received 18 cc’s 9 cc’s of 10% and 9 cc’s of 30%
I did not make any recommendations, as I left it to the expert himself (Dr.Casavantes) for that.
I did briefly measure after removing the gauze (3hours later), I had the numbers of my prior Erect Girth now as Flaccid Girth. Flacid: Base Girth 5” MSG 4.5”. But I am aware these numbers will change up and down as the healing process takes effect.

Attachments:

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695794

Magic Wand wrote:

Noxcuse wrote: Good luck! Could you share what suppliments you are taking? I just booked my appointment and dont know what to take other than vitamin C, D, and Iron.
Thanks!

I referred to bodybuilder.com's chart rankings for my supplements of HGH & T, as i'm avidly in the gym so I plan to finish the cycle ofcourse.
HGH : www.bodybuilding.com/store/vigor-labs/raw-high.html
Testoserone: www.ebay.com/i/132556995592?chn=ps&var=4...NwGKqfxoCLnIQAvD_BwE
Collagen: Any will do from what i've noticed.

It's not really hgh or testosterone...

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data 4 years 3 months ago #1308695795

• Magic_Wand
They are HGH support and T booster, as consulting with ur physician can get u HGH or Testosterone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: albultity

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695902

• Magic_Wand
Hello forum,
TLDR: PRE-PMMA: 4"(neck) 4.5"(MSEG) 5"(BEG)
10 Days post PMMA 5"(neck) 5.5"(MSEG) 6 - 6.25"(BEG)

10 Days post procedure measurements
Flacid now measuring: 4.5 (neck) 5 (mid section Flaccid Girth) 5.5 (base flacid Girth)

Erect now measuring: @100% eq 5 (neck) 5.5 (mid section Flaccid Girth) 6 - 6.25 (base flacid Girth)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian_Garcia

Last edit: by Magic_Wand.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695906

Pretty natural contour! Thanks for the update!

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695910

Looks great! You responded really well. I have to do an update for mine. I have been keeping a journal I just have to collect it together.

Did you go through a pretty major low point too? Mine was Dec 10th.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695911

Results like these really make me want to do PMMA instead of the Ellanse I have scheduled! Looking for 1" growth and you got it in one procedure instead of the 2 that I am anticipating.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695917

@Noxcuse

The Ellanse will still give you a general impression of what PMMA will be like as they both rely on collagen for the added Girth.

That said, everyone's initial gains aren't going to be the same. You could inject the same volume in two separate men and one could end up with a 0.5" gain and the other with a full Inch. I think the 2-to-3 session approach is wisest as it allows the first round to lay down the "foundation" and build Girth over the following sessions. This will allow for a more natural result too.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695921

• Magic_Wand
@justn8 , thanks! Uhmmm I wouldn't say theirs been a noticeable major low point. I haven't been measuring everyday, but have been massaging with lotion 3-4 times a day as told. Also i'm consistently staying on track with hydrolyzed collagen pills, vitamin C, multi vitamins, hydration, stretching, and rest... everyday. I was a bit shocked with the numbers I got from recording yesterday. Soreness is completely gone for me as well.

@noxcuse personally I was leaning towards Ellanse as well upon my first thought process. But then realization quickly grew: It's temporary... and almost every man would be okay with increased size... but then also gradually losing it over the years would become quite the hassle of rescheduling/re-flying. Besides, the promotional deal came up with PhalloBoards and Avanti Derma, which was just icing on the top... & with Dr.Casavantes and his team being some of the best in the world. Thanks again @Skeptical One @Avanti Derma. But my advice: As told by Dr. Casavantes, keep your expectations reasonable and set a proper recovery plan for yourself... my expectations were around .5" which is still GREAT, any GAIN is... well... more than u had before. Feel free to jab me for exact details of the journey if you'd like. I'm very satisfied thus far.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695924

That's good you didn't really then. I've been avoiding measuring every day obsessively too, I realized early on it would just be a roller coaster. Which is what my size did, it went up and down like a yo yo. I think my swelling went away comparatively quickly. When I say low point, yes my base always was bigger than pre-op, but my MS Erect was barely even 0.25" up at my lowest. It kind of freaked me out. Just funny how everyone reacts differently. I read other guys along the lines of you... it's almost like as they lost swelling, it was just replaced.

Your results are impressive and look great! You must be thrilled. Keeping expectations reasonable is super important.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695945

Some good results so far Magic. From my research, the HGH is really the only supported supplement to enhance the promotion of collagen. Testosterone has an indirect link as well. It may be why my results where very good. I was and still am on T replacement. HGH is very expensive and I would not recommend using it exclusively for enhancing the PMMA results. For overall health at a conservative dose, it’s shown to be very beneficial. I think we’ve had some PM discussions before on this. Good luck with the healing and getting to use that great Girth on the field!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic_Wand, Cholomec1983

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream