PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside)

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 3 months ago #1308695953

• Magic_Wand
  • Magic_Wand's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@justn8 Ty sir! Yeah exactly, i feel like if there was loss it was instantly replaced with so many factors such as proper nutrition, sleep, age, and health it's hard to accurately predict.
@KRichard Thanks! Yeah i'm on Testoterone for my gym aspirations of increasing muscle mass not for any relevancy to increasing collagen production. Speaking of getting into the field...

Diary UPDATE:
I had been able to put the 'wand' to the test the other night and lets say it was a big difference. I worked the charm with plenty of foreplay and oral; before penetration and she couldn't keep her hands off it throughout the entire night. When it came time for penetration I went slowly and gradually, looking at all of her reactions... her mouth opened and eyes stare straight into mine right away and I could considerably feel myself filling her up (not even half way yet either). Her mouth would start from a little circle to a wide circle as I went in. Let it be noted that it was considerably faster in helping her achieve orgasms. She had been sore from climaxing so much that a break was necessary and then all resumed. Had no difficulty in achieving/maintaining an Erection and it felt great.

TLDR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Magic_Wand. Reason: Grammar

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696290

Any updates now that you're about a month out or so? Thanks :)

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 2 months ago #1308696298

Great results so far. Have you considered taking care of the turkey neck? I have the same issue and debating if I should get it corrected before the surgery. It makes the penis look shorter And also causes condoms slipping down from the extra skin. Also if you didn’t use a physical measurement I wouldn’t have believed your before Girth measurements. You look so much bigger than 4.5 mid size. Happy healing bro.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696496

• Magic_Wand
UPDATE :
@new1inch, I never really cared nor any of my partners so it has never really crossed my mind.

The new magic wand has been laying down some impressive work! Really happy with the results from round one!
Dr. Casavantes and his team did an amazing job. Some quick pics i snagged
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696497

That's a pretty natural-looking result, excellent update, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic_Wand

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696498

One of the best results I've ever seen.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 4 years 1 month ago #1308696499

Awesome results, congratulations!

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699795

• Magic_Wand
As stands. 9 months after visiting @Avanti_Derma with my first round today i measured at 4.5in neck flacid girth 5.1in mid-flacid girth and 5.4-5.5in base flacid girth.

erect: 5.2in neck erect girth 5.7in mseg 5.9-6.0in base erect girth

Unit still works amazing. Will be scheduling second last visit (as i expect it will meet my personal goals)

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Magic_Wand.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699819

Wow dude great results!
Any idea the mixture of PMMA densities you received?

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699833

• Magic_Wand
I received 18 cc’s 9 cc’s of 10% and 9 cc’s of 30%

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707617

You would do much better by taking a Collagen Support Supplement instead of HGH. It’ s cheap and less of a risk. In 3 weeks time I reached my finished result. I took 18 grams of collagen supplements per day to boost the production. I am now on maintenance taking between 6 and 12 grams per day.

PMMA with Avanti Derma 12/6/19 Girth Progress and Data (Photos Inside) 1 year 9 months ago #1308707850

What collagen supplements are you using?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream