PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my PE journey

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307073083

I\'ve met Suks Minhas a couple of times. He\'s a very good Urologist and a nice guy. But he knows next to nothing about fillers, other than surgically correcting poor outcomes.

I find it hard to believe it\'s not injected deep enough for two reasons. One when using a needle so many injections are done that it\'s almost almost beyond belief that he could have consistently injected between the layers of the skin, so it doesn\'t make any sense. The second being the shallow injection would feel \"rough\". If you ask anyone who has PMMA in the skin at an entry point, they\'ll tell you, there is no way your penis would feel or look smooth if it was injected into the skin.

Your description doesn\'t really sound like PMMA to me. However, you seem have an incredible amount of Foreskin, so much so that is bunches up behind the glans when Erect. I\'m not sure if anyone has had PMMA with such mobile skin, so maybe it does feel soft when squished up like that.

I\'ve got to say, that from a purely aesthetic point of view, your result looks fantastic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307081051

I\'ve met Suks Minhas a couple of times. He\'s a very good Urologist and a nice guy. But he knows next to nothing about fillers, other than surgically correcting poor outcomes.

I find it hard to believe it\'s not injected deep enough for two reasons. One when using a needle so many injections are done that it\'s almost almost beyond belief that he could have consistently injected between the layers of the skin, so it doesn\'t make any sense. The second being the shallow injection would feel \"rough\". If you ask anyone who has PMMA in the skin at an entry point, they\'ll tell you, there is no way your penis would feel or look smooth if it was injected into the skin.

Your description doesn\'t really sound like PMMA to me. However, you seem have an incredible amount of Foreskin, so much so that is bunches up behind the glans when Erect. I\'m not sure if anyone has had PMMA with such mobile skin, so maybe it does feel soft when squished up like that.

I\'ve got to say, that from a purely aesthetic point of view, your result looks fantastic.

Only the small lump in the photo on the underside has been injected intradermally. The rest of the filler is under the skin and so I have been able to massage it smooth.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307081073

Also just to confirm the last photos are when I\'m Flaccid and not Erect. I do have some skin bunching up under the glans when I am Erect though.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307095937

So yesterday I had 4ml of Ellanse E at Androfil in London in attempt to give myself a bit more of a solid base underneath the PMMA. I have been trying to massage today but there is a huge amount of swelling. Dr Horn used a Cannula which was slightly uncomfortable and a little bit painful but hopefully it will help to smooth the product out. The swelling today has been insane and my penis has really ballooned. Does anyone have any recommendations for reducing the swelling to be able to massage?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307096523

You can take 400 mg advil every 8 hours for a few days. Take 2-3 hot baths each day and massage / hand roll while in the hot water to smooth things out, even if it\'s swollen and a bit sore.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307097211

This is what it looks like when I take it out of my trousers and after massaging a lot. It's huge it's like over 6 inches Erect

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307098457

You can take 400 mg advil every 8 hours for a few days. Take 2-3 hot baths each day and massage / hand roll while in the hot water to smooth things out, even if it\'s swollen and a bit sore.

Did you experience the same thing? Any idea how long it takes to go?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307102300

Did you experience the same thing? Any idea how long it takes to go?

I just realized you only had 4 ml. Yeah, I had swelling from 12 ml. Initial swelling went down pretty quick, but some residual swelling in the area of the circ scar hung around for a couple of weeks. But from only 4 ml I would expect expect it to go down pretty quickly.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307102770

So yesterday I had 4ml of Ellanse E at Androfil in London in attempt to give myself a bit more of a solid base underneath the PMMA. I have been trying to massage today but there is a huge amount of swelling. Dr Horn used a Cannula which was slightly uncomfortable and a little bit painful but hopefully it will help to smooth the product out. The swelling today has been insane and my penis has really ballooned. Does anyone have any recommendations for reducing the swelling to be able to massage?

That is a strange decision from my point of view. It\'s just one month gone after getting unknown product from Dr.A and now you\'re getting another type of filler.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307107234

blimey media you don\'t mess about do you going to get Ellanse like that! how\'s it going now then?

i\'ve had a few PMMA sessions and i can tell you that i\'ve swelled up differently each time, once like a balloon! i freaked a bit but seriously man it will all de-swell.

think\'s advice about taking baths regular is good advice to get the swelling down. also ice packs! also ibuprofen so they say.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307107347

That is a strange decision from my point of view. It\'s just one month gone after getting unknown product from Dr.A and now you\'re getting another type of filler.

Yes I know it seems rash but I wanted something to fill out the other filler to make it feel not so soft and I didn\'t want to get more of the same thing. Ellanse I felt was a safe bet as something that would be firm enough to potentially do this. Francis said that he and Dr Horn would be willing to do this for me and I decided that a small amount 4ml to see how it felt was a conservative approach.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307107355

Also, the swelling has reduced a lot since yesterday. I am hoping it will go down even more by tomorrow too.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307111695

@mediatps, are you planning to find out what exactly product was injected by Dr.Allegra?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307170886

Everything is ok so far. I had a lot of swelling from the Ellanse injections but it has all gone down now and the Ellanse is very smooth and definitely helps to reduce the accordion effect by providing a firmer and fuller shaft. There is more firmer product which holds its shape a little better when the skin moves back. Erections are still a little softer but it is too early for the collagen so I imagine the texture will change in the next couple weeks. Most of the Ellanse has settled around mid shaft and so I will probably need some more towards the glands and some in the base to even things out completely but I am happy with the result so far. Below shows a picture when Flaccid highlighting the areas that I need touching up.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 3 months ago #1307170907

Also haven\'t really communicated much more with Dr A. Unless there is a problem in the future I have kind of resigned myself to not knowing and just moving forward with Ellanse. I also am starting to see how risky making the trip to Italy was and how careless I was with the gamble. It is annoying me a little and so have tried to stop thinking about it. I will message him again and ask to see if he can find out though, also Superman said he would try and get some information from him too when he next goes to see him.