PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my PE journey

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306498401

mediatps wrote: Mine just isn\'t hard yet. I got an Erection last night and the effect maybe isn\'t as bad as what I first thought. I might need more near the top as at the moment the majority of it is around the base which makes the bunching effect worse. It really isn\'t hard yet though. Today is one week from the procedure exactly. Can I expect to feel the hardness by now? If this is what PMMA feels like then I do not understand how people get hard lumps that are painful. This is very soft and spongy. Its slightly better when Erect but it is still soft. If you were to squeeze it in your hand you would feel it compress, like a sponge.

I am wondering wether or not I can expect it to get much harder at this stage. Both superman and the Dr say it will get harder the more you put in but I personally don\'t understand the reasoning behind that. Surely it will just be a bigger layer or the same feeling?

You could be at your lowest point right now.
Many guys have reported that they hit their lowest point between day 6-12 after the procedure. It can be psychologically hard to deal with, but that\'s a part of the physical/emotional rollercoaster of having a stimulatory filler.
Your collagen production should kick in soon, give it some weeks to see where it gets you. It should get harder then.
Take supplements (collagen, vitamins) , eat clean, stay well hydratated.

We are all here to support you, so ask away if need help. I\'m sure some PMMA veterans will chime in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306498474

mediatps wrote: Mine just isn\'t hard yet. I got an Erection last night and the effect maybe isn\'t as bad as what I first thought. I might need more near the top as at the moment the majority of it is around the base which makes the bunching effect worse. It really isn\'t hard yet though. Today is one week from the procedure exactly. Can I expect to feel the hardness by now? If this is what PMMA feels like then I do not understand how people get hard lumps that are painful. This is very soft and spongy. Its slightly better when Erect but it is still soft. If you were to squeeze it in your hand you would feel it compress, like a sponge.

I am wondering wether or not I can expect it to get much harder at this stage. Both superman and the Dr say it will get harder the more you put in but I personally don\'t understand the reasoning behind that. Surely it will just be a bigger layer or the same feeling?

I told you need more to fill in you only had 10 ml that's why it bounce back

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306498535

I think I\'ve read every post on here and honestly what you are describing doesn\'t sound like PMMA. So I really think you still have swelling/carrier. PMMA has a firmness to it. It\'s collagen formed around beads.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306498713

It sounds like you could have had a PMMA with a bovine collagen carrier that takes 2 weeks to set.
Good thing is, if it hasn't yet set you might still be able be able to mould it away from the base if that's what you thinks best but I'd do it with extreme caution.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306502190

@mediatpsWhat brand of PMMA was injected by Dr.Allegra in your case? Did you seen syringes with PMMA and name of the brand on it? That\'s may be helpful to better understanding what exactly is going on in your situation now.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306503210

He doesn\'t know what brand. Superman is there anyway you can ask him in Italian? He says he gets it sent from his friend. Can you ask him to ask his friend what the brand of PMMA is? I think its important for us to know don\'t you think?

I\'m hoping it is just the bovine carrier that still hasn\'t absorbed. I mean its not the worst thing in the world but i was just imagining it to feel a lot harder. The softness is the thing that gets to me more than the movement. I think if it was firmer the skin would more easily move over it. Its because its soft that it bunches up so easily.

I would like to say that aesthetically it looks great. when Flaccid and Erect it looks very good. This changes though as soon as you pull the skin back tightly.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306503239

Gg82 wrote:

You could be at your lowest point right now.
Many guys have reported that they hit their lowest point between day 6-12 after the procedure. It can be psychologically hard to deal with, but that\'s a part of the physical/emotional rollercoaster of having a stimulatory filler.
Your collagen production should kick in soon, give it some weeks to see where it gets you. It should get harder then.
Take supplements (collagen, vitamins) , eat clean, stay well hydratated.

We are all here to support you, so ask away if need help. I\'m sure some PMMA veterans will chime in.

When you say lowest point you mean in terms of size? With Dr C\'s work how long until people start reporting that it feels hard? I know people say that they lose size which is swelling and carrier but then they gain this back after a month or so. At this point its not the size im worried about its the softness. To me that is the biggest give away and the reason which I would regret it. I feel like the size is actually more than I expected from 10ml at this stage.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306504338

This is what im talking about. The two orange photos are now. It feels worse than it looks in my mind. The other one is before when i had HA. I know its not as much in terms of size but you can see how when the skin was tight back some of the filler remains at the top.I dont really know how I avoid this from happening now. When i had HA i definitely felt like the skin moved over the HA much more, so when i pulled the Foreskin back like this the skin moved over it and the extra Girth stayed higher up the shaft.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306553260

Hey @mediatps,How do you feel now? Any news?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306566342

So things are the same. I am getting used to it and realise its not the end of the world but it is still not ideal. The issue is the softness and the accordion effect. I really do not think it is PMMA, unless I have a bad case of edema fluid around the entire penis and that has prevented any hardening and is causing the softness.

It actually feels almost like a liquid. Definitely softer than the Voluma HA i had. I would prefer not to have it as although its not the end of the world, it has also put my plans for PE on hold as I don\'t want to have anything else done until I find out whats going on and what my options are.

I have tried to get a response from Dr. Allegra, he has responded yet. Knowing what is in me would be a start but I really have no idea how i find out. I went and saw Dr Horn at Androfill. He agreed to see me at no cost which was nice but he wasn\'t particularly helpful. Apart from a quick glance he didn\'t really look at or feel the implant in any way. Instead he warned against PMMA and the problems. He also said something about him not thinking PMMA caused collagen growth which seemed very odd! Like he didn\'t want to advocate for it in any way and so just said that to make me not want it. I have to say I felt a little deflated like he didn\'t really see how the situation might be affecting me and actually want to use his experience to help.

It was nice that he agreed to see me though.

I have booked an appointment with both Suks Minhas and Dr Ralph. I am hoping they will at least study my penis feel the filler and have a guess as to what it might be and maybe let me know some options if I did want it removed. It feels like it could be liposuctioned out (if that is possible). It feels like it could still be in its fluid state. I still don\'t really understand why this wouldn\'t be possible as we have established that it doesn\'t actually attach itself to the tissue right?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306566642

It doesn\'t sound like PMMA to me.

Should be hard by now.

Mine was hard within a week, certainly a week.

So the Italian Dr hasn\'t got back to you at all?

Sounds like a good plan with the Ralph and Mindus.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306566793

Personally I wouldn\'t go and see Ralph and Minhas or at least I\'d wait a couple of months. They will have no clue what it is, they\'ll say lipo isn\'t an option and that the way to remove it is via degloving, but won\'t recommend doing so unless an obvious problem occurs. It will cost you over 500 to see those 2. As I said in a previous post, I\'m a really cautious person and would always recommend seeking expert advise when applicable. But neither are experts in fillers and even if they were, they wouldn\'t be able to tell you what it was based in how it feels, they\'d just be making an educated guess. That doesn\'t really help you. Lipo is too aggressive for the penis. All they can do is peel the skin back and cut it out, which comes with the risk of scarring and tissue loss, so should only be done if necessary, which it doesn\'t sound like it is.

I totally understand why you\'d feel like it would be a good idea to consult with those guys. But the reality is any one of us here can give you same the answers they are going to and without you having to spend a lot of money.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306569390

biggy wrote: Personally I wouldn\'t go and see Ralph and Minhas or at least I\'d wait a couple of months. They will have no clue what it is, they\'ll say lipo isn\'t an option and that the way to remove it is via degloving, but won\'t recommend doing so unless an obvious problem occurs. It will cost you over 500 to see those 2. As I said in a previous post, I\'m a really cautious person and would always recommend seeking expert advise when applicable. But neither are experts in fillers and even if they were, they wouldn\'t be able to tell you what it was based in how it feels, they\'d just be making an educated guess. That doesn\'t really help you. Lipo is too aggressive for the penis. All they can do is peel the skin back and cut it out, which comes with the risk of scarring and tissue loss, so should only be done if necessary, which it doesn\'t sound like it is.

I totally understand why you\'d feel like it would be a good idea to consult with those guys. But the reality is any one of us here can give you same the answers they are going to and without you having to spend a lot of money.

Completely agree with Biggy, you'd be surprised by how little these supposed experts know about fillers.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306570009

What I don\'t understand is why you need to cut anything out? If the filler physically doesn\'t attach itself to the skin or shaft then when you peel the skin back surely it should just come out? You may need to clean it and scrape a little off but surely you don\'t need to cut anything out?

If this is still a liquid and nothing has changed in terms of its physical state, why would it need to be cut out?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306570331

It will have integrated with the surrounding tissue. Even though it will feel like a free moving liquid, in reality it will be attached to the fascia. Imagine a runny glue. It would feel like liquid, you\'d be able to squish it up, but it would still actually be stuck to the surrounding tissue.

If it really is a liquid, there is a possibility they might try and aspirate it, but I think that is highly unlikely.

Sometimes we over complicate things. All PMMA is is little plastic beads that get surrounded by collagen, so really it\'s just scar tissue. Scar tissue just doesn\'t feel like liquid. It has a kind of a fibrous, slightly rubbery feel to it. There is no way you\'d mistake it for liquid. I\'ve got 10% which is considerably less dense feeling than most people on here (30% is more popular) and I can clearly feel a kind of firm, rubbery texture, if I pinch it. I should point out no one but I could really detect it, as I know I\'m making it sound unnatural and is strangely isn\'t.

If you were to email a description to Dr C, I\'m pretty sure I know what he\'d speculate it is. I don\'t think Dr\'s without a vested interested in fillers would speculate though.