PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my PE journey

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306331666

I don\'t think it looks uneven Flaccid. I think it actually looks better in the \"after\" photo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306331705

that is after some massaging and managing to make it look more even. I\'ll try to take another photo in a bit to see how things settle. I\'m not sure if it just takes a while for the carrier once injected to thin out under the skin as when it first is injected it clumps into little lumps. I\'m hoping time and some massaging will keep it spread out.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306331842

What sort of gain are you expecting? WOuld you say 0.2\"-0.3\" given the amount you had?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306332009

Its hard to say. I had 8ml and then 10ml of voluma spread out over a year and gained about 1-1.5cm across the whole shaft from that. I am quite long so i imagine from this is will probably be under a cm maybe 0.3/4 of an Inch. I will see him again in January. He told me to wait a month. I prefer to do this slowly and i\'m also not looking for a monster Cock. Girls told me I was big when i had my HA and was 7x5 inches. A little more Girth would help me to feel a little better inside them. Because of my Foreskin, i don\'t think i could go much bigger than 5.5-5.75 without it looking strange. so maybe that would be my max?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306332030

I agree that slow and steady is the best. That\'s why Dr A being in Italy is so appealing. I don\'t actually want anymore than a small touch up, but if I did decide to go bigger, it\'s nice to know I could go every month or so for a small gain and at a good price.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306332106

That is what made me try this instead of going to Tijuana. Its soo expensive and also extremely difficult to get to Tijuana and do it regularly. It would seem a waste to go there for small amounts. This is much more practical and means getting on with life between rounds is much easier and more straightforward without the stress of having to plan the next mega trip to mexico.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306333971

It looks Incredible! Nice healthy Foreskin also, your laughing.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306334064

@mediatpsDid he charge money for the work? And did you ask him why he don\'t use cannula and prefer needle?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306477846

He just told me he preferred to use a needle. Maybe he thinks he can work better with it. I had 10ml and it cost 900 euros. He said it should have been a little bit more but he was happy to charge me that. Everything is still looking fine. Some very slight unevenness but nothing that\'s detectable to anyone other than me. It also feels much bigger than the 18ml of voluma that I had. The Flaccid is a lot bigger than the photos above show.

Just waiting for the collagen to appear now and i\'ll update with more pics

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306482793

Hey media . It was a pleasure to meet you . You are such a nice person . You met my Dr as I discovered him ahaha. With him you will get the Dick that everyone desire to have with no imperfections and gains and with not problems like I had with Dr Nemeckova! Next time we can both have the procedure done the same day

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306488051

So i don\'t know what has happened or wether or not this was the case all along but I am now aware that the filler doesn\'t feel attached to my shaft at all. It still looks really natural and smooth when its not touched. However, when its touched the filler moves up and down quite freely with my skin. This means that is is 100% noticeable when pulling the Foreskin back and forward. I also feel like if I was to be Erect and out my penis inside someone the filler would bunch up and move down my shaft. When I pull my skin back when im Erect none of the filler stays under the skin near the top half of my shaft and moves down to the base. The accordion effect I guess.

I didn\'t have this so much with HA the HA felt like it was more attached to the actual shaft and the skin moved over it. Does anyone know if PMMA is meant to bind with the actual shaft or if it just forms its own separate layer under the skin?

It\'s kind of freaking me out and if it stays like this I will probably need to have it removed.

How is easy might this be?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306488282

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306489061

Is there anyway of effectively removing it through surgery? Maybe I will need a Circumcision to lessen the effect or maybe if it's possiple just to have some of my Foreskin removed so i still have Foreskin it just isn't soo much that moves back down the penis. Right now the Foreskin moves quite far back down the shaft when tight.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306489126

It could still be that the carrier is present. The trouble is we don\'t know what brand of PMMA you have and thus don\'t know what type of carrier is used. The Artefill carrier takes two weeks to absorb, whilst there LS carrier takes 2 days.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306489725

The effect is still there for me, even now. I admit it does give things away.

I don\'t know about Circumcision, I can\'t say.