PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my PE journey

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306490379

How long until the PMMA is at it's hardest? A how quickly until you start feeling noticeable hardening. I can't fesl any hardening. If anything the filler feels more padded now than it did after first injecting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306490745

The firs thing I\'d do if I were you is to get an Erection and measure your Girth. That will give us a much better idea of what you are dealing with.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306491845

The reason you need to measure is because you\'ve only had 10cc of 25% PMMA and you\'ve got a pretty long penis. I really think anything more than a 0.3 gain is pretty optimistic. So if you are sitting on more than that at the moment, then I think you assume you\'ve got some swelling/carrier/fluid and therefore expect things to change quite a bit.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306492016

I think the reason why it moves back when you are hard it's because you only had 10 ml and you must have more metacrill in a specific place . If you have more in the Dr will fill in other parts to even things out . When I am hard now it won't bounce back because he filled every part of my Dick . Trust me !

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306492263

This makes little sense. If the PMMA were just slidingm with the penis; if it were just loose, and not in some way attached to the penis then wouldn't it be really easy to have it removed? Doctors call the Removal of PMMA a 'devolving.' That sounds like a lot more than just removing a sliding prosthesis in the Dick. A degloving sounds like a procedure where they have to peel this stuff off of the fascia of the penis. Anyways this is something new I have heard on these boards, and it would be good to have more people with PMMA chime in.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306492555

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306492677

@mediatpsIt sounds like an \"accordion effect\" I\'m wondering, why @superman doesn\'t have accordion effect despite the fact he\'s uncut and got a large amount of product, while @mediatps and @naginati have this issue.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306493001

naginati wrote: 1. I have PMMA.

2. There are multiple reports of this, you need to do more research. That, and I have PMMA, so have a pretty good idea what it does.

3. The reason it is so hard to remove, is because it binds to the layers it sits between.

What i dont understand is that for me it doesn\'t feel like its bound with anything. The skin moves back and forth and the product just bunches up at the base. When im Erect it looks even and when I pull the Foreskin back everything ends up at the bottom of my shaft. If it had bound with something the skin would move over it more easily as the product would have more drag holding it in place. What parts does it actually bind to?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306493174

Herbert West wrote: @mediatpsIt sounds like an \"accordion effect\" I\'m wondering, why @superman doesn\'t have accordion effect despite the fact he\'s uncut and got a large amount of product, while @mediatps and @naginati have this issue.

When it's soft yes but when it's hard doesn't do that . Impossible so nobody would have this procedure done

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306493210

This sounds awful to me, having something down there sliding all the time. I have read plenty on these boards, and I remember one other person saying something about it sliding around. Naginati you make this sound like everyone who gets PMMA is going to have this problem. You have been quite negative on these boards lately so maybe you are just speaking from frustration? But you even said it, that it 'binds' to the layers it sits betweeen.
Is this just because it has no room to move around?
Or is it because it creates collagenous bonds with the fascia. Collagen can stretch. I was always under the impression that it attached to the fascia and stretched with the fascia with Erection. As a matter of fact, if this implant didn't stretch then it would always be the same size and that would mean whatever size it set in while Flaccid would determine its length which would give you an implant the size of your Flaccid length even when you were Erect. That doesn't make any sense, and I think that way more people would be complaining if that were the case. That wouldn't be natural at all and some people claim there PMMA penis feels and looks quite natural in both flacid and Erect.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306495042

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306495048

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306495526

I think we need more input before we draw that conclusion. Maybe that is what it is for you naginati but I have not heard of this before, save one case, and like I said, a problem like that would surely be reported more often.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306495552

The start of my PE journey 5 years 4 months ago #1306498260

Mine just isn\'t hard yet. I got an Erection last night and the effect maybe isn\'t as bad as what I first thought. I might need more near the top as at the moment the majority of it is around the base which makes the bunching effect worse. It really isn\'t hard yet though. Today is one week from the procedure exactly. Can I expect to feel the hardness by now? If this is what PMMA feels like then I do not understand how people get hard lumps that are painful. This is very soft and spongy. Its slightly better when Erect but it is still soft. If you were to squeeze it in your hand you would feel it compress, like a sponge.

I am wondering wether or not I can expect it to get much harder at this stage. Both superman and the Dr say it will get harder the more you put in but I personally don\'t understand the reasoning behind that. Surely it will just be a bigger layer or the same feeling?