PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The start of my PE journey

The start of my PE journey 5 years 2 months ago #1307170927

I would also say that I think after the touch up of Ellanse and potentially a couple extra mls for some slight increase in size all over, i think i am nearing the point where anymore will feel too unnatural and give the game away a little. Especially when Flaccid and there is more loose moveable skin. When I had the swelling it was a marker of what extra Girth might look and feel like and how it moved with the skin. In the Erect state my penis could accommodate much more but when Flaccid it feels much more obvious. I have gone from around 12cm/4.7inch Erect Girth to around 15cm/5.9inches Erect Girth in the thickest part of my shaft. If I could even that size increase out over more of the shaft then I am completely happy and would leave things there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307871668

How are you doing Mediatps?
Any changes in the filler you got from dr.A?

The start of my PE journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307893252

No changes. I won\'t be going back for any more. The Ellanse even though I\'ve only had a little is feeling a lot better and I am going to get some touch ups to the base and tip just to even out the coverage. I am generally happier with the size after the Ellanse and the other filler. The softness of the previous filler still bugs me a bit as if I had just got Ellanse I think it would have felt fuller and firmer and not wasted precious size with a softer feel. I am at the point now, not being Circumcised, that I probably wouldn\'t want any more of an increase in size, maybe on the sides a little as most of the filler seems to have settled underneath the shaft. I will wait for a bit to see where I level out at. It has only been about 6 weeks after the Ellanse injection

The start of my PE journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307895148

Thanks for the update! Ellanse seems a solid option for us Europeans now.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307897880

The softness of the previous filler still bugs me a bit as if I had just got Ellanse I think it would have felt fuller and firmer and not wasted precious size with a softer feel.

That\'s definitely doesn\'t sounds like PMMA, given the fact that 3 months are gone after your procedure.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 6 days ago #1308097960

Just a couple of anatomical details of the subdermal areas of the pernis that might help members understand what is happening with the accordian effect seen above.. The skin of the penis is connected to an almost gelatinous layer of loose aerolar tissue that is extremely mobile which accounts for the ability of the tip of the Foreskin to slide almost to the base of the pernis with an Erection.As the skin leaves the abdominal area the subcutaneous adipose skin thins out and at the inguinal ligament which is on either side of the pubic bone it transforms into this stretchy tissue. That envelopes the penis. We refer to this layer as the Dartos layer as it merges into the scrotum it becomes more of a smooth muscle layer that with contraction allows elevation of the testicles to allow regulation of temperature for sperm production and allows for emission of sperm with ejaculation. There are a few of these fibers along the shaft of the penis and more of these fibers in the Foreskin that allows for shrinkage of the penis when stimulated and closure of the Foreskin over the tip of the glans.

Now when one injects into this aerolar area it can be injected close to the dermal layer and the subsequent production of collagen will form closer to the dermis or skin which would promote the accordian effect seen in the pictures in this blog. However, if injected closer to the fascia(which is called Buck\'s fascia) then the collagen formation will form closer to this fascia and attach to it allowing the normal mobility of the skin over it. and no accordian effect. To promote the placement into the appropriate area a blunt Catheter needs to be used, where a needle would place it in a less precise area that would be variable depending upon the ability of the person placing the filler and his experience of knowing he is in the appropriate space.

Another thing to consider is that PMAA will form a sheet of collagen (scar) tissue that is permeated with little tiny plastic spherical shape objects(from histology slides). This tissue when it becomes thick enough does give bulk and a firmness like scar tissue but it is poorly perfused with blood vessels as with most scar tissue it is friable and when damage doesn\'t heal well like regular tissue. It explains why simple trauma to this tissue can progressively go from a little problem to a big problem pretty quickly. There is little vascularity to the tissue(lack of blood vessels) This would occur as this tissue layer becomes thicker. and looses its contact with surround blood vessels which the penile aerolar tissue has a lot of. these small vessels accounting for the darker color of the penile skin..

Hope this helps one understand a little of what each member here is doing to their member.

The start of my PE journey 5 years 6 days ago #1308099801

Hi kbgetbig,

I think I follow all of what you write. Even this basic knowledge is good for us to learn, because we simply not know!
So I thank you for information. Are you a doctor?

Could you tell me of what the implications of all this would be for Removal?

I am seeking Removal, I am going to go through with it. I believe my PMMA is closer to the Buck\'s fascia, that it is deeper down, as I do not the accordion effect. The skin above moves freely. If that makes a difference?

Sorry for my English, but I am learning more and more, so I will understand your response!