PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA journal 6/7/16

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306573645

So here\'s day 8 post touch-up. I think all my swelling is gone, but it\'s itching right where the PMMA was placed, so I\'m thinking it\'s collagen time.
I woke up with a diamond cutter today, but by the time I got the light on, unplugged my phone, got the camera on and took a picture, I was only at about 80-90% EQ, but it\'s still an overwhelming comparison...
*Edit - added a Flaccid pic as I\'ve had a few PMs requesting it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306574885

One last before/after Flaccid pic??

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306632659

16 days post touch-up. All swelling is gone. Collagen forming nicely in the areas I had done. Aesthetics are much improved.
On a side note, I wrote that Dr. C used a needle instead of the cannula. So I didn\'t have the usual injection sites. However, I now notice I have 5 or 6 small \"lumps\" on each side of my shaft. They feel like small pebbles under the skin. Anybody else get these after a touch-up? Is there any way to reduce these? I imagine they will soften in time as most PMMA issues do. I hope so because everything else is now perfect. Well, as perfect as it gets with PMMA anyway.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306634610

Those are hard PMMA nodules forming, you are supposed to press down on the injection sites several times a day.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306637107

I had a few nodules at injection sites from the first 2 rounds.
I couldn\'t even see the injection sites this time since the doc used a needle instead of a cannula. I have been pressing down on them since they showed up. Hopefully they will soften over time...??

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306637175

Even with a few tiny nodules, still totally worth it!

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306637914

Do you think using a needle would reduce the chance of nodules?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1306651084

Well, apparently not. Albeit they are much smaller. Like a really large grain of sand this time versus a small pea from my first 2 rounds. It\'s just that there are 5 or 6 on each side. More of an annoyance really.
I could not even tell where the injection sites we\'re when I was massaging back in my room. There was no oozing as usual. They didn\'t even show up until a week later, so there were no sites to push down on, until they popped up.
Oh well, I\'m sure they will soften over time. Everything usually does.
If I\'ve learned anything at all from my PMMA journey, it is to NOT PANIC. It takes a month or two, but it will probably be alright

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1307086467

It\'s been a month today since my last round, which was actually a touch up (7cc) of 10%.
Things are looking really good. Got rid of the low spots I had. I did come away with a few very small lumps which I guess are injection site nodules? You can\'t see them though, so fuck it.
One surprising outcome is once the low spots were fixed, I\'m sitting at 6\" MEG. I was at 5.5\", so I\'m not sure if everything has leveled out yet as far as swelling. When I pump, I\'m at 6.5\", which looks surprisingly good.
I didn\'t tell the wife I was going in for a touch-up. (My job allows me unquestioned travel.) So I popped in for 3 days and handled business. The PRP allows super fast healing, and with DR. C using a needle instead of the cannula, bruising was minimal.
So I guess around day 7, I put the new & improved unit to work. Was still well over 6\". She really dug it. She hasn\'t left me alone since, 3 or 4 times a week. We were usually weekends-only sex, due mostly to work schedules. Now, she\'s on me weeknights as well. I guess size DOES matter.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 3 months ago #1307549484

One last before/after Flaccid pic

That\'s a great outcome. I am such a retractor mine does not look that good Flaccid.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 2 months ago #1307642912

About 7 weeks out, still sitting very close to 6\" EG. It\'s crazy that my first 2 rounds I had like 20cc and 16cc respectively, and gained 1\" from both. My last touch-up I had 7cc and gained .5\". This PMMA stuff is crazy.
Anyway, the lumps and bumps are becoming less noticable, which was expected.
Overall, very happy with the results.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 2 months ago #1307643257

Great result.
I am hoping my round 2,3,4 take me to my goal.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 2 months ago #1307822987

Out of all the PMMA before and after pics I've seen on different forums, yours is definitely the best looking one of them all!! From what you started with to what you've currently got now really does show that if you do your part in post aftercare then you'll really walk away with excellent results!!

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 1 week ago #1308318371

Hey guys, thought I\'d give a sitrep. It\'s been 4 months since my touch-up. 90% of the post-op issues I had have resolved with time.
All you guys who have recently had PMMA or are considering it, need to remember NOT TO PANIC if things aren\'t perfect immediately after your procedure. I\'ve had a total of 4 trips to Dr C to get where I am today. I went from just under 4.5\" EG to just under 6\". There were some scary moments along the way where I thought I had really fucked myself up. But I waited, and things evened out. My Dick is not perfect, but neither was my super-skinny pre-PMMA Cock. And now, everyone that\'s seen it comments on how thick it is. And my wife loves it. I think it looks great Flaccid or Erect. I probably have about $7K into it, but you only live once! It\'s boosted my confidence more than I can say. I\'ve attached some recent pics, you be the judge....

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 6 days ago #1308349763

Hey guys, thought I\'d give a sitrep. It\'s been 4 months since my touch-up. 90% of the post-op issues I had have resolved with time.
All you guys who have recently had PMMA or are considering it, need to remember NOT TO PANIC if things aren\'t perfect immediately after your procedure. I\'ve had a total of 4 trips to Dr C to get where I am today. I went from just under 4.5\" EG to just under 6\". There were some scary moments along the way where I thought I had really fucked myself up. But I waited, and things evened out. My Dick is not perfect, but neither was my super-skinny pre-PMMA Cock. And now, everyone that\'s seen it comments on how thick it is. And my wife loves it. I think it looks great Flaccid or Erect. I probably have about $7K into it, but you only live once! It\'s boosted my confidence more than I can say. I\'ve attached some recent pics, you be the judge....

looks great, especially pic 1