PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA journal 6/7/16

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306505955

Good luck. I suggest stretching your unit UP if you can instead of down towards your leg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306514876

So, I\'m 24 hours post touch-up. This visit has been my best by far. The staff has been even more stellar than usual. I\'d say my only complaint is, if you use the shuttle, the driver stands, waiting to pick you up, with a sign that says \"Avanti Derma\". I\'d rather they just put my name on the sign. But, that\'s just me.

So this is my fourth trip here, and hopefully my final one. I made the point to Dr. C that I really want to be done with this stuff. I\'m not sure how many CCs they put in there, but I was on the table almost 2 hours! My previous 3 (full) rounds averaged about an hour and 20 each. Hopefully that extra effort will be reflected in the final product. Interestingly, he used a needle this time, instead of a cannula. He said it is easier to precisely place the PMMA in my trouble spots with a needle vs. cannula. He\'s the doctor, so okay.

I did have the PRP procedure as well, which I also had last time. I was not too impressed with the results of the PRP last time. I really saw zero size gain, although I did heal pretty quickly. This time, however, it\'s been awesome! I didn\'t bring a measuring tape, but I\'ve gotta be around 6.25+\" right now. It\'s hard to explain how the PRP feels. It\'s like when you got erections as a teenager. Kinda the same feeling. I think it\'s worth a try. What else can you really get for $300?

After my previous rounds, the swelling was such that I got a little worried. But it looks great this time. It\'s swollen for sure, but manageable.

It\'s also much easier to massage the PMMA this time, as it was only placed in certain areas, and not all over.

Ian is having me come in 3x a day to make sure everything heals right. And, I\'m staying 3 full days for that same purpose.
This whole experience has been great. Maybe because I\'m more experienced with the whole process. I wasn\'t nervous or anxious, just excited. Excited to be done and able to say \"mission accomplished\" and put this chapter of my life to bed.
I\'ll update every 24 hours if anybody out there is still reading my journal?
I attached a semi (about 50%), and a Flaccid shot, so any noobies can can see that it aint all fun and games. They beat up your Cock. But, no pain no gain, right?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306514893

@Camphallo, I agree with you. I\'m attaching the silicone cup from the stretcher they give you to my belt. Keeps my Dick straighter and less prone to accumulate edema. At least, that\'s my theory...??

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306515011

Actually try fastening the strap around your neck and wear your Dick like a necklace!

I have an original ESL40 chest harness for upward stretching.

Since liquid PMMA tends to migrate to areas of lest resistance, you will need to watch for it accumulating around the base of your unit.

Smokdu123 wrote: @Camphallo, I agree with you. I\'m attaching the silicone cup from the stretcher they give you to my belt. Keeps my Dick straighter and less prone to accumulate edema. At least, that\'s my theory...??

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306523566

Ok, it\'s been 48 hours, and things seem pretty good. Bruising is getting better. Still some swelling/edema. Everything looks great in my room, until I straps on the stretcher and walk over to my follow-up. Then it wants to retract. Nerves I think. Something not normal about dropping your drawers and having another dude handle your junk. Well, not for me anyway! But I\'m not here to judge?
Strange observation. My Flaccid Girth has gone down a bit,
but when I get wood...holy hell! Talk about blowing up! I love it. Wish it would stay that way.
Anyway, I attached a few 48 hour post pics. I\'ll do the same tomorrow.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306524098

Looking good!

Keep warm and relax to stay loose.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306529528

Everything is looking good. Heading in for my final follow-up and then heading home. It\'s been a great trip. Dr. C, Ian, and all staff @ AD were great, as usual.
Just for kicks, I found an old Flaccid \"pre-PMMA\" pic. Makes a good before/after comp.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306534164

@Smokdu

I just read your entire journey. I\'m happy for you and reading everything you posted makes me wanna go to TJ. My question is does it feel enhanced (does it feel like a Dick with Dick shots) after 3 rounds of PMMA or does it feel natural? Can women tell? That\'s my only concern. I\'m thinking of getting one round and staying with whatever those results are. I want Girth but for me aesthetics are more important. I\'m 5.1\" Girth. From what I\'ve read one round should definitely have me over 5.5\" Girth...

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306534177

Wow, with all these amazing progress reports I am really going have to book myself a PMMA session soon or die of jealousy. I think your Cock looks great and the taper towards your head is perfect. I want to go for multiple large volume augmentation like yours if I could get nice looking results. I might be the only one but I am starting to prefer the look of a large PMMA enhanced Dick to the natural version. You, Astrix1981, and Dingdong all have big, plump shafts that curve into the glans and I love the way this looks for some reason but I also love fake tits so I guess for me plastic makes perfect. Happy holiday healing??

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306540947

Ok 96+ hours out, and swelling is done. The PRP is still doing it\'s job and keeping things plump. Not sure how long that will last, but it sure helps with retraction and healing. Bruising is almost gone. (It looks worse in the photos.)
So far, not much to report. I\'ve been down this road enough to know NOT to panic no matter how things look in the first few days and even weeks following a round of PMMA. Things will usually settle out.
Anyway, got to put it to use last night. I didn\'t get the cannula, so no real injection sites to worry about. You can\'t even see where they went in. I was sitting about 6\" eg last night when I got home late, and wifey was waiting up. It was awesome. Words can\'t describe the feeling I got when I first slid in and she made that sound. You can\'t explain it to someone like.... the old me. The pre-PMMA me. You have to experience it. It is amazing.
Anyway, so far, so good. Will update again soon. Sadly, I figure I\'ll lose the swelling and plumpness that I\'ve become quite fond of any day now. Then I\'ll see how the touch-up turns out.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306540969

It was awesome. Words can\'t describe the feeling I got when I first slid in and she made that sound. You can\'t explain it to someone like.... the old me. The pre-PMMA me. You have to experience it. It is amazing.

This should be the slogan for Avanti Derma. Damn, I want to drive to Mexico tonight.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306541277

Lol me too!!

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306562812

1 week post touch up. This is what I call the \"water balloon phase.\" Most of the edema is gone. Back to normal size?? One minute there is zero swelling, all symmetrical. Ten minutes later, one spot will start itching, and as soon as I scratch it, it blows up. An hour later, it\'s back to normal. My experience is this goes on for 2 or 3 weeks, then settles out. I guess it\'s just the way my body reacts. The low spots and ridges I had addressed seem to be better. Hope all stays that way. Nothing worth posting pics over. I\'ll update as needed.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306566121

@smokedu123 is pumping ok after getting PMMA? I enjoy pumping and I'd love to continue after getting PMMA. Also is your length 6' bone pressed?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306573147

@newinch
Yes, pumping is actually recommended after a 7 to 10 days or whenever the swelling goes away completely. I pump 2-3x week for three minute sets. Keeps me looking my best.
During the summer, work calls me away though, so I sometimes go 3 or 4 weeks at a time without pumping.
As to my length, I am 6\" if I press in firmly. I don\'t try to hit my back-bone if that\'s what is meant by \"Bone pressed\"?
I find pictures are deceiving since I\'ve gained Girth. To me, it looks shorter. My wife says overall, it looks a lot bigger. Maybe she\'s seeing the whole package, versus one angle in a photo.