PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA journal 6/7/16

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 5 months ago #1293728256

Yeah, visually it\'s not bad. But I know that how it feels can be completely different than how it looks. Hopefully Wade will have some good news for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 5 months ago #1293731224

Can\'t really see a problem.

With the way the PMMA settles usually you can see some uneven surface texture when you\'re looking at your shaft or its angled in some way, depending on your skin of course, but usually these things aren\'t really noticable and you shouldn\'t worry too much.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 5 months ago #1293731428

Yeah, i sound like a rookie, huh?
The skin is pretty warm and a bit red right on that area, so I\'ll just assume that it\'s still somewhat irritated and try to relax. Fuck it, nothing I can do either way. Not that it\'s that bad. I\'m just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 5 months ago #1293735019

Don\'t worry things will soften and even out as time passes, pumping seems to help. Any irregularities can be fixed with additional rounds or touch ups.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 5 months ago #1293765111

round 2 day 12

Well, it looks like the \"swelling\" I had on top of my shaft will be with me permanently. I don\'t know how or why the PMMA apparently set up on Day 2, and although I spent 20 minutes of every hour the first 6 days and nights massaging just like I was shown, there is a palpable mass on there. It\'s not horrible, don\'t get me wrong. I just can\'t understand how it happened.

It is more pronounced on the left side so the balance is off a little. And the circ scar area is still a little puffy, so it has a bit of a bell shape when Flaccid. I\'m not panicking as I know I had many changes over the first 3 months post round 1, so time will tell.

I have not been taking measurements as they are irrelevant at this point. I\'m guessing I\'m right around 5.5\", which is my goal, but who knows where I\'ll end up.

This kinda brings up a question in my mind. Dr. C\'s instructions are to massage the hell out of it. Dr. N\'s instructions are to leave it alone. My first round I didn\'t massage nearly as much as I did after round 2, and my Flaccid results after round 1 were much better than they are thus far after round 2. There may be something to just leaving it alone.

So, if nothing changes, it looks like a touch-up will be in my future sometime. I really wanted to be done with this shit!!

BTW, I had some micro-drops done. Does the collagen grow around those just like the PMMA? I think I remember Dr. C saying that it would take a while for certain areas to fill in (where the MD were inserted). Anybody know if they work the same?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1293890246

Round 2, Day 24

Thought I\'d check in. Everything seems to have stabilized, but still some swelling of the circ scar area. It looks fine, then one area blows up and gets all puffy. Then, the next day, it\'s fine.

Sometimes it looks okay, other times it looks like it\'s broken in 2 or 3 places. The left side definitely bows out more than the right, and there is a weird crease just behind a high spot near the left side base. Regrettably, it looks like a touch-up session is in my future. But I don\'t think it\'s anything that can\'t be fixed easily. I just had really hoped I was done. *sigh*

The good news is, I am happy with my new Girth. I haven\'t measured as I don\'t want to put a number on it, but I think I\'m around 5.5\", which was my goal. I\'m happy whatever it is. It looks great Erect (all problem areas go away), and it feels great when I get a chance to use it. I\'ll be glad when this swelling completely goes away.

That\'s it for now. I\'ll update if anything changes .

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1293890331

Congrats! I\'m guessing that your swelling has gone away by day 24. But we\'re all different. My Girth stabilized at day 11 for each round.

CPW

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1294031027

Round 2, around 6 weeks later

OK, so good news and bad news. The good news is that I reached my goal of 5.5\" Erect Girth! And aesthetically, it looks great Erect. Everything kinda blends together and I\'m super happy with it. When I\'m semi-Erect, it\'s okay. Sits about 5-5.25\"eg and looks ok. I have a band near the base that runs across the top of my shaft that just would not hold any product. As such, there is a defined edge to the PMMA. But still, I\'m cool with it as I like the size so much. I\'m hoping that a touch-up will ease that transition line and blend it all together .

Now the bad. Flaccid is another story. If it\'s completely Flaccid, as in zero arousal, it looks okay. Looks quite wide compared to length. (I\'ve gained about 1\" Flaccid length, so it sits about 4\"fl x 5-5.25\"fg) It\'s when it\'s in that in-between stage, half Flaccid/almost semi, that it looks horrible. Sometimes it even has an S-shape to it. Sticks out more on the lower left side, then curves right, then left again. I really try to avoid that stage. Fortunately, when she\'s looking at it, it\'s fully awake.

I will have to sneak back down to TJ for just a day trip and get a touch-up. I hope Dr. C can fix this thing in one trip so I can be done with this shit.

Attached some pics after the swelling finally went down. Still have a bit around the circ scar if I use it or even touch it at all.

-In the shower pic, you can kinda see the hump on top of the shaft.
-Erect, I think it looks great (IMHO)
-Flaccid, you can see the trouble area. Of course, in person it\'s much more distinguishable.
-One more before/after, just because I\'m so fucking happy with the results!
I\'m not the biggest out there, but I\'m the biggest me that I\'ve ever been

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1294031324

Something quick I wanted to address.
I\'ve been reading about concerns as to the \"feel\" of PMMA.
After 2 rounds, I can say other than any anomalies (clumps, ridges, hard spots, etc) that one may experience, I believe the PMMA feels fine. It is a bit firmer that normal, but not disturbingly so. The micro drops I have are a bit harder yet, but it\'s a small area. So to simplify it, if you are Flaccid, it feels a bit like you have a semi. When Erect, mine feels very firm, like when I was in my 20s. I have no complaints regarding the \"feel\" of it.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1294033334

Smokdu, it really looks great and I\'m happy for you! You were living like that all your life, and now you have a great tool. If you haven\'t already, come down very, very slowly off the collagen, so your body has a chance to manufacture at an easy pace.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1294033674

Thanks a lot for addressing the \"feel\" issue. It has shot up the list of priorities of some guys including myself. I have some fear of PMMA but definitely don\'t want a squishy Erection from HA.

Cheers ...

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 4 months ago #1294039044

@Chester- Thanks for the encouragement & advice. I quit taking the collagen about a week after my round because I do have some areas that are....high spots....I guess. Lumps I guess is another way to say it, but really more like high spots. Anyway, I was sitting at 5.75\"eg, knowing there was still some swelling, but I didn\'t want the high spots to get any worse. It was obvious to me that the PMMA had collected more in some areas than others, and I wanted to discourage that growth. So I quit the collagen. Everything finally settled at my target of 5.5\", so I\'m good. Just a touch-up & I\'m out. I hope.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 2 months ago #1294350565

Well, I had a minute free, so I thought I\'d check in.

I\'m a little disappointed in the final outcome. After the swelling went away, my gain from round 2 was only .25\". It seems common though, the law of diminishing returns. So, I ended up .25\" short of my goal. That part is fine. What bothers me is I have a very palpable mass of PMMA on the topside of my shaft. It seems to have decreased slightly in size over time, but it\'s permanent. It gives my Flaccid a humpback look. It\'s fucked up my Flaccid for sure. Erect it\'s fine, unnoticeable.

I also have sporadic swelling on the right side of my circ scar. It will just kinda blow up on its own, stay swollen for a day, then go back down. Odd.

Lastly, I have some mild Turtling effect going on at times. It\'s right on the edge of wanting to roll up inside the skin. That\'s only when I am COMPLETELY Flaccid, as in zero interest in sex. Which isn\'t often. It\'s also kinda bell-shaped. Slightly narrower at the base, and Vees out. I\'m just not very happy with round 2. I\'m hoping to schedule a touch-up and see if some of my issues can be fixed. It probably won\'t be til April or so. If they can smooth out the defined edge of the mass and widen the base (to get rid of the Vee shape) I\'d be OK with it. We shall see.

My wife is actually glad about the final size being a bit less than my goal. She is very small, and had commented that sex was painful sometimes. Things happen for a reason I guess.

*Just a quick note to any would-be PMMA candidates. In both my rounds, I did not settle at my final size for two months after the procedure. I know most guys say 2 weeks or so, but not for me, the swelling stuck around for a while. So every BODY is different. Don\'t freak out if your progress doesn\'t follow the \"norm\".

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 2 months ago #1294353182

@smokdu123, congrats on your results.

On the \"hard spot\" on the top side, can you pinch the skin up, or does it feel \"stuck\"?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 2 months ago #1294353207

Wow, great results man.
You went from a dark deep sprouting forest mushroom to an earthy full Cock!

I\'m so happy this procedure exists. It changed my life.

Your wife married you with your pre-op Dick. Therefore, by necessity, she was completely okay with it as is (she married you!). So, I would guess that she has a small box and is not so accommodating to huge dongs. Lesson learned: don\'t make a huge dong.

All I can tell you about the abnormalities is that if you wait (years) it will get much less.

Congrats! Now know when to stop!