PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA journal 6/7/16

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301911755

Looking great man!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301913199

Congrats!

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306260920

So, an update. I had a touch-up last October, including the infamous silikon. Due to a miscommunication, I didn\'t realize Dr. C used PMMA in one area, and as such, did not massage the area. So I have a slight raised area behind my glans, on the right side(see pic).
It\'s less noticable when Erect, but it creates a low spot behind it. I have an appointment next month for a final itty-bitty touch-up.Overall, I am very happy with my decision to get PMMA, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I gained a solid 1\" Girth in 3 visits, and am pretty happy with the aesthetics as well.I notice when I pump, I hold the pump much longer than pre PMMA. Usually til the next day, 12+ hours.
I am more confident, both Flaccid and Erect. Especially after pumping. And when I have to use communal showers, I feel like King Kong?It\'s been a long anxious journey, but ultimately I am very happy I did it. Thank you everybody that offered their wisdom, advice, and support during those worrisome times. I appreciate you all.
Here\'s some pics... Threw in one pre-PMMA Flaccid for laugh.

Note:. These photos are what I look like on an average day, without using a pump.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306260999

One last post for all you guys considering doing PMMA. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are two pictures that sum up why I am so happy with what I chose to do. Cheers

Pre PMMA: 6\" L, 4.25\" EG base, 4.5\" EG behind glans

After 3 rounds:
Post PMMA: 6\" L, 5.75\" EG BASE, 5.5\" EG behind glans

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306261086

I honestly think this could be the best penis enlargement I\'ve ever seen! It looks so much better now. It looks way more natural after than before, which is kind of strange.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306261313

I have always thought of this as being the best result.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306263544

This is one if the only results I've seen where it looks better than before.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306267807

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Both I, and the little missus, are pretty happy with the result

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306302407

biggy wrote: I honestly think this could be the best penis enlargement I\'ve ever seen! It looks so much better now. It looks way more natural after than before, which is kind of strange.

This! I looked at those pictures and thought the same exact thing. It looks more natural after than before. Amazing! Congrats.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306302722

Smokdu123 wrote: Thanks guys, appreciate it! Both I, and the little missus, are pretty happy with the result

Smokdu, I\'m very glad to hear how content you are, especially how you feel like King Kong in communal showers, and theoretically, public urinals. It\'s that powerful boost of confidence that I wish for all the guys on this board, regardless of whether you have a procedure or do PE exercises. This forum is a great place where you can get support and ideas to help you get through the emotionally hurtful and depressing feelings that come with penile shortcomings, whether valid or imagined.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306334987

Smokdu123 wrote: One last post for all you guys considering doing PMMA. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are two pictures that sum up why I am so happy with what I chose to do. Cheers

Pre PMMA: 6\" L, 4.25\" EG base, 4.5\" EG behind glans

After 3 rounds:
Post PMMA: 6\" L, 5.75\" EG BASE, 5.5\" EG behind glans

Why can't i get the photos to open?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306335454

Jamesfab wrote:
Why can't i get the photos to open?

You have to either submit a thread with photos about your PE journey (or your thoughts about PE) or you have to pay a small fee to join then you can see all the pix....

If you are considering ANY PE, it is worth every penny...

Good luck

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306336230

Thanks Chester. I couldn\'t/wouldn\'t have been able to make such an informed decision without all the information, experiences, and opinions provided by this forum. For me, it was the best thing I\'ve done for myself. I just hope my story and experience helps someone else.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306504430

I\'m at Avanti Derma right now for THE final touch-up. Wish me luck boys, I\'m going in...

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 5 years 4 months ago #1306505408

Just got out. This was my best visit yet. Dr. C came into the private waiting room and sat down with me for about 10 minutes. I emailed him some pics while I\'m Erect, as that\'s where my issues are most noticable. He set a plan of action, and agreed we would get \'er done and this would be my last visit.
Ian took me in the room and got things set up. The female doctor, i just went blank on her name, assisted thru the whole thing. She was very good too. They addressed every issue I had brought up, no matter how inconsequential. They were really great. It helped that I was the only one there, so they were not rushed.
It\'s wrapped now, gotta wait another hour to unveil it. Then it\'s massage, massage, massage for the next 3 days I\'m here.
I told Ian I was going to be a PIA to him, coming in 3 or 4 times a day for check-ups. I REALLY want to done with this. I\'m super happy with my gains, just want it to pass a visual inspection.
We shall see?