PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My PMMA journal 6/7/16

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 3 months ago #1294356862

Smokdu, glad that your procedures have worked out, and hope any issues you\'ve had are lessened over time. This swelling that you mention, is it itchy or burning at all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 3 months ago #1294405334

@Chester No, no itching or burning, it just swells & then goes down the next day. I have had a couple occasions where it starts itching really intensely in a spot, and after I scratch it a few times, it will blow up. Not sure what that\'s about.

@Manitou I can pinch the skin over and around it. It feels like a piece of silicone is implanted under there. Kind of what I imagine the \"Elist implant\" would feel like, only smaller.

@buttercups Yes, you are correct, she married me and my skinny Cock. What I did, I did for me and my psyche, not her. She\'s hatched 3 kids prior to us getting together (the youngest is 17), so I never imagined she would have any issues accomodating my 5.5\" Girth. A lot of the issue is that shes going through menopause and the hormone imbalances cause issues with dryness, no matter how much lube you use, or how hot she is. But she starts hormone therapy next week, which will hopefully fix that issue soon.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 3 months ago #1294470605

Hi Smokdu123,
I am about 5 weeks out from R1 PMMA and saw your comment about your final result not being solidified until 2 months. Did you grow collagen up to the 2 months as well?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 3 months ago #1294475959

No, I don\'t think so. I don\'t know when I quit growing. I started growing about a week after the procedure, and the swelling stuck around for a long time. Took about 2 months for it to really disappear. It still happens occasionally, after a good session, for a day or so.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 3 months ago #1294507094

I just got an email from Avanti Derma featuring some specials and price updates. They have a new procedure called \"Smooth Finish\" where they inject a \"full session\" of micro-drops to give a smooth aesthetic finish after all rounds of PMMA are complete. The cost is $1000.

I had some MD done on my last round. It worked great to fill in the gap behind the glans, but got quite firm where he used it near the base. I wonder if they do a whole \'layer\' like a round of PMMA? I emailed Diana about it, but am waiting to hear back. Here\'s the newsletter :

Happy 2017 from the Avanti Derma Team!
We hope you\'re excited for a new year! We are kicking off 2017 with a few announcements as well as a newsletter! In the newsletter, we will be sending you industry information about research, studies, and tips about dermal fillers and procedures that are relevant. We hope you love it! The goal is to provide you with education as well as service. We believe you should not only receive the BENEFIT of a procedure, but also beEDUCATED as to how they work, and how to get the best possible outcome. We are more focused on helping our clients and potential clients understand what we do, how we do it, and why we do it. So we\'re excited to begin offering this free service to you and hope you enjoy it. We have some big changes in store for the new year. As Avanti Derma continues to grow, we are expanding with additional services that our expert staff can now offer you, as well as some changes in how we structure our services. Announcement #1 Please note that beginning March 1st, 2017, all full rounds of PMMA will increase in price to $2,997. For any round booked between now and midnight of February 28, we will honor our previous pricing. We must have received your deposit prior to the deadline in order to receive the previous pricing. So if you have any plans on getting a PMMA round in 2017, please schedule it ASAP so that you can receive the previous discounted pricing. Why the change? There are a few reasons, including:' Marketplace pricing
' Superiority of product (in safety and results)
' Cost and availability of product
If you\'re interested in getting a round booked, contact us now to get it on the books and scheduled prior to the deadline.
Announcement #2 For years, we have received requests for additional services, and are proud to announce that we can now offer you: * PRP (both subcutaneous and intracorporal) * Permanent glans enhancement (corona only) * A \"Smooth Finish\" Procedure for awesome final round aesthetics * Permanent Scrotal Enlargement Protocol * Scrotal Relaxation (botox - for lower hang) * Nipple enhancement (for men and women) * IPL for additional collagen growth * LED light therapy for more rapid healing * A variety of female-focused procedures for enhancement These procedures offer a variety of size, aesthetic, and performance enhancements that work quickly, safely, and in many cases,permanently. For a limited time we have special New Years discount pricing available for all our new procedures! If you have any enhancements you\'d like to get for size, performance, or aesthetics, reply back to this email now and we\'ll send you over pricing for the procedures you are interested in and answer any questions you might have. Our mission is to serve our clients to the best of our abilities, and provide services that allow you to feel proud and confident in any situation. We believe you deserve that, and our goal is to help you get there as quickly, safely, and effectively as possible. Wishing you everything, Dr. C. & The Avanti Derma Team

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 7 years 1 month ago #1295123115

Hey all, thought I\'d check in, it\'s been a couple months.

Things have finalized I think. After all the swelling cleared out, I landed .25\" below my goal. Which means that if the glass is half full, I gained .75\" from 2 rounds. Not bad, I guess. I do plan another visit to address some aesthetic issues.

The left side of my shaft bows out a bit, while the right side bows in. I think if Dr. C fixes that alone, I\'ll gain that .25\" as a bonus.

I still have a hump on the top of my shaft, but it has lessened over time. I can feel it, my wife cannot.

I have a low spot behind the glans, and on the lower left side by the base that will require more product.

I do think I had more retraction thus time as I believe my Flaccid length was better after round 1 than now. I believe it was because Wade advised me not to use the stretcher until day 3. Following round 1, I was stretching the next day. Wade said in his last email that he believes my next visit will fix all the issues and by beginning stretching the day after, will gain my Flaccid length back.

I had really hoped for my prefect penis in 2 rounds, but I like where I\'m at. After addressing the issues, I\'ll likely be right at a 1\" gain, with nice aesthetics. I\'ll have about $7K into my prick, but so what? You can\'t take it with you, as they say. I\'m shooting for October. I\'ll update with pics when the time comes.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 10 months ago #1295834339

Just re-read all of this thread again, thanks for all the good documentation!

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 9 months ago #1296783686

Thanks for the chronicle! We\'re similar size and your meticulous photography from every angle (and even side by comparisons) have gone a long way to helping my wife and I decide.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 9 months ago #1296828724

@Calderes- There have been a lot of horror stories on here, but if you read them, a lot is operator error, so to speak. Improper aftercare. Drinking alcohol. Not taking supplements. Follow everything you\'ve no doubt read on here, and you will be happy.

I feel this was the best decision I\'ve ever made. My Dick is not perfect, but with each round, I\'ve got closer. After a touch up in October, I hope to be done.

Just don\'t be disappointed if things aren\'t perfect right away. I truly believe this PMMA thing is a 3 visit deal. 2 for size, 1 for touch-up.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301904015

Update-11/19/17 Attached pics (Pre-op Flaccid and final Flaccid)

So I had a touch-up and \"smooth finish\" round done a month ago today. I also had the PRP as they gave me the discount price (half off).

First off, I\'m not totally stoked on the smooth finish I received. There is a large area on top of the shaft, near the base, that Dr. C didn\'t hit with the Silikon, and is still quite bumpy when pressed flat. The site says the entire surface will be done. I wouldn\'t care so much if it wasn\'t almost $2K. I feel like I only got half done.

The PRP was amazing. I didn\'t need any PDE5 meds during recovery as my erections were rock hard and easy to come by....for about a week. Then, POOF, back to normal. The size gain was tremendous for the first week, I was at 6 inches Girth. Loved it, wish it was permanent.

But the doc did fix my awful Flaccid issue of bunching up, looking like a wrinkly \'S\', which was caused by Round 2. So for that alone, it was worth it.

Overall, I am very pleased with where I\'m at now. I\'m not perfect, but my wife is happy with it, I reached my goal of 1\" Girth gain and have no issues (knock on wood). If Dr C would agree to finish the smooth finish I already paid for, or at least give me a helluva discount, I\'d probably go in for 1 more touch up. But barring that, I\'m done. Too much money, too much time, and frankly too much fretting over my Cock. If I ever start to doubt that, I\'ll just look back at my pre-op pics.

I\'ve come a long way brothers. I want to thank all of you pioneers that paved the way for me, and thank you for all your invaluable advice. I have tried to pay it forward by keeping this journal, and answering all the PMs as I received.

Overall, I think Dr C is a great guy, and a caring doctor. He gave me his personal email address, as I had some concerns, and he responded within a day or two.
He gave me something that has changed my life, and given me great confidence. My advice to all you guys that are trying to decide if PMMA is for you: Do your research. Learn all you can. Discuss it with your partner. And then go for it. It will change your life.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301906774

Hell. I really want to do R2 but it seems thats when problems start. Ive had a great R1 so far and would kick myself in the nut sack if i messed it up getting greedy. Now granted im only 5 weeks post R1 i guess theres still time for things to change to give me an exuse for R2. How did your wife like the 6' Girth?

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301908096

I was actually on vacation by myself (she wasn\'t able to get time off), so I just dropped into TJ overnight and left the next morning after a final check up. I didn\'t tell my wife I was going back so as not to hear the bitching.
So to answer your question, I didn\'t get to use it at its fullest. I think she noticed something, as she can\'t touch her thumb and forefinger around it now even while squeezing. But she hasn\'t said anything. But even at 1\" gain, it\'s awesome...

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301908306

That\'s a really good result. Usually there is a bit of a trade off between size and aesthetics, but your enhanced penis actually looks better than your natural penis.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301910951

Thanks, yeah I\'m pretty happy with the results, to say the least.

My PMMA journal 6/7/16 6 years 4 months ago #1301911593

Very glad it worked out for you, smokdu. I definitely felt the anguish in your first post, and to see you finish your quest with a positive outcome is a blessing.

Wish you happiness and health.