PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283814804

Looks great! Congrats! Doesn\'t even look like it needs a touch up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283816599

Hey - I\'ve been reading through your latest updates...so, long-term, it seems like round 3 didn\'t do anything at all? Do you think it was a combo of the PMMA of all of the rounds just loosing the collagen in the area? As of now, I am probably not going for a round 3, but you\'re not the first to gain nothing from a third round. It sucks to watch it shrink - I\'m nervous now that in november I\'ll be back to 4.25 or something...after all this. I had 27 cc 10% and then 17 cc 30 + 3cc 10. Gained 0.25-0.5 first round and then 0-0.25 as of 2 weeks post r2. 6\" EL.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283821774

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had round 3 only about 7 weeks after round 2. Im sure had I waited longer, my final round 2 result would have been more like 5.25, and then another 1/4 in with this round, and looks a lot better than what it did pre round 3. I have gained less than average each round but oh well, it looks normal and Fat. Right now I am very happy with 5.5. It is big and I always get a compliment now. I still think about what I want to do next though. Another full round, or just a touch up. The same dilemma as many here. Haha. Maybe a heavy touch up. Who knows.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283828561

Oh that makes sense. Well, 5.5 is definitely a good size IMO. If it\'s aesthetically good and has stopped shrinking, I\'d leave it alone personally.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283844930

Yep. I agree. 5.5eg is good. Don\'t mess with it. The risk is you make it look unrealistic and then you can\'t easily go back. I would say right now you\'re in the PMMA sweet spot. The goldie-cocks. Not too big and not too small... Juuust right.

90th percentile. Now you can work on projects other than making your big Dick bigger.

9 out of 10 guys have nothing on you and volumetrically speaking, with your length, 99 in 100.

Don\'t worry be happy.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283878726

@ MIKE I am green with envy of your results, hope my journey turns out as well as yours did.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 7 months ago #1284069077

You\'ve had a tremendous result BDMIKE. Is it holding at 5.5 ok?

Incidentally I followed your advice regarding curvature and it\'s starting to straighten up a bit which is great.

Best of luck to you with everything

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 7 months ago #1284073388

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks letsgiveit. I\'m still at 5.5 last I checked. Everything is still good and continues to even out and look more smooth. I\'m probably going for one more small full round early next year.
That\'s great to hear your success with that. Yeah it totally worked for me.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284705849

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry guys. Not liking the direction this forum is going. Accusations and premature skepticism. I\'m bowing out of this group. Doesn\'t feel as welcoming or friendly as before. And on top of it to be blocked to raise awareness to pay. Doesn\'t feel so cool to share my experience anymore.
Also. Why doesn\'t SO have any before and afters. Doesn\'t matter. Glad I could share my experience for the time being.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284706062

BD,

I am definitely sorry to see that you are thinking of leaving the forum. I have appreciated your honest sharing of your experience, both good and bad. I know others have, as well.

I will say that SO started this forum and operated it out of his own pocket to provide a place for guys to get priceless, honest information. He just feels, and I tend to agree with him, that for all the many members we have that have gained so much from what he started, he should not need to carry the expense himself. The temporary outage was an effort to bring attention to the fact that there is no other place like this out there for guys to go.

I hope you will reconsider your decision to leave.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284706939

• Visitor
  • Visitor
yeah man, if SO didn\'t start the forum, i bet none of use would even know about PMMA and the other stuff which the forum has made possible for all to reaserch. don;t leave man!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284707628

??

I\'m genuinely disheartened I\'m even cited here. My pics? My sacrifice & contribution comes in the form of keeping this place running. Others contribute through photos, others through donations. Why does this have anything to do with me? Why didn\'t you just PM/email me to express your concerns ??

And you\'re actually complaining about what I choose to do to raise awareness for this site? How am I supposed to respond to that?

I have one too many issues to deal with in my personal life than to lose sleep over this unfortunate situation. Wish you the best should you stay or go.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284708558

Thanks for all you have contributed BD. I\'d be sorry to see you go. Best to you, whatever you decide.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284709016

Sorry to see you go BD. I started reading thru your story but it seems your pictures have gone. Is there some reason for this? Have I missed something?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 6 months ago #1284709111

BDMike wrote: Hello all. I want to thank every one in here for sharing their knowledge and experience about PMMA. A little bit about me...I have always been self conscience about my body and member and it is probably on my mind more through out the day than anything else. I heave since worked out rigorously the past 5 years and have a fit body and that no longer concerns me. I am happy with every other aspect of my life except the one thing I have not had success with. The Girth of my penis. It\'s a piece of my life that has effected me, and until finding this site and Dr C, had lost hope of any medical procedure worth exploring. .

Well then you owe SO a huge debt of gratitude as he pays for the upkeep of this site out of his own pocket. Maybe you don\'t realize, but he more than anyone is the person who has made it possible for you get the information you needed to deal with your penis insecurities. I don\'t want to make you feel bad or guilty, but every now and again in life we do or say things that are a bit out of order, sometimes unwittingly. I assure you, if you knew a little more about SO then you\'d feel pretty bad about what you said.

I understand why you might not like the \"accusations and premature skepticism,\" but the whole reason SO went to the effort (and it is a hell of an effort btw) to set up and fund this board, was because of the insane amount of shill activity on past surgical enhancement boards. I think it\'s fair to say we are extremely paranoid and can be over accusative at times, but you need to understand why that is.

I know it\'s easy to read posts like this and think it\'s just a typical case of kissing the ass of the leader. But I promise you I\'m not that kind of guy. No one is beyond criticism, but in this case, you\'ve just got it wrong my friend. SO really doesn\'t deserve to be called out like that.

I think I know the posts that triggered you to say something and I too thought SO was being a bit paranoid. But it wasn\'t a big deal and and if you were struggling to fund a forum then maybe you\'d be equally paranoid at the thought that someone might be trying to set up a shill situation where they can earn some money. The same is true for all Loria and Elist posts. I can tell sometimes our members feel like we are overly skeptical or not welcoming or friendly, when those Dr\'s names are brought up, but if you knew the history we have with them, then you\'d totally understand and support the way we investigate.