PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282318163

Good luck buddy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282327047

Today\'s the day! Good luck man! Let us know how it goes.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282327058

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Will do. On my way there now!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282327529

Congratulations and good luck! I\'ll be there in a couple months!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282333537

Hope it went well!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282334080

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Round 3 went well. On way back through the border. This thing is huge. And this will be the last round. Dr said also he felt this was where he felt comfortable with out it looking too much and too palpable or fake. I\'m very happy. And round 3 was even easier. Pics to follow later. 20cc mixed 10 near glans and 30 everywhere else.
That\'s a total of I think 69cc

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282334173

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Message to all here and those embarking on this journey. Have a set end/goal to your enlargement process and make that goal reasonable. And then once you\'ve reached that goal...stop and be happy. Don\'t be greedy. This is my honest opinion. You\'ll be chasing mirages if you don\'t.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282334284

BDMike wrote: Have a set end/goal to your enlargement process and make that goal reasonable. And then once you\'ve reached that goal...stop and be happy.

Very good statement. I would add one other thing to it and that is \"realistic\". I think you are right, that everyone should definitely go into this with and end goal in mind.

Glad to hear things went well! 69cc is a lot of product to pack in there! I am eager to read your updates!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282336328

BDMike wrote: Message to all here and those embarking on this journey. Have a set end/goal to your enlargement process and make that goal reasonable. And then once you\'ve reached that goal...stop and be happy. Don\'t be greedy. This is my honest opinion. You\'ll be chasing mirages if you don\'t.

Awesome advice.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282336366

Glad things went well!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282345140

Hey BDMIKE,

Pleased to hear it went well. I\'m eagerly awaiting photos as our starting Girth stats were identical. Interestingly, your gains after 1 round of 30% were identical to mine after 2 rounds of 10%.

For this reason I\'m looking to your latest round as an indication for what I might look like after a 3rd round with some 30%.

My goal is a sensible and realistic one. I\'m aiming for a max of 6\" as I consider that any bigger than this is far from ideal for many girls. I\'m sure some would be happy with bigger but my own experiences are that 5.5\" is great and more than enough for most.

How do you find the 30% feel? I\'ve only had 10% and it feels great when Erect but a little squishy when Flaccid. I\'m nervous though that the 30 may feel too hard and unrealistic. Good to hear your thoughts on this.

Ok good luck with your aftercare. As wade once said to me \"go now and sculpt your perfect penis\". Felt like some crazy dream when I heard those words. Haha. Take care

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282346080

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I like the 30. And I like hard. I am happy I listened to the recommendations of the Dr and let him know my requests. He works well with you and let\'s you know his opinion. He\'s very smart and very experienced.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282359486

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day three seems to be the magic day where the product is absorbed enough to stay in place but liquid enough to really get into place. Today I\'m able to apply some decent pressure sliding my finger(s) up and down the shaft to really smooth the stuff out. The next day or two are the days to really make sure it\'s smooth. I\'ll post pics later today or tomorrow. Bruising was not as bad this round and swelling is there but continues to improve. I seem to swell a lil more than others but definitely not like the first time. I\'m anxious for everything to set and clear up so I can start using this thing!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282416230

Hey bdmike,

Come on mate, we can\'t wait to see the pics!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282419202

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Apologies for the delay. Here are day 6 pictures. Everything obviously still settling. I\'m sitting over 6in. Still have the low dip towards the base, but could even itself out. The Dr did focus there, but said it wouldn\'t stay, and likely would need the touchup to correct. He said this round should be nice, and a touch up will take care of all the little imperfections and make it perfect. Im happy either way. The fatness of my Dick overpowers any minor imperfection.