PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282475381

lol just voted on your poll, thought you were going in for another full round again! haha I think it looks pretty great as well man. Neat idea about the sleeve. I wonder if anyone else has ever worn one for that long after the procedure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282476132

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I actually love how it feels and how it looks immediately after taking it off. And I\'m hoping the constant stretch will make me a permanent shower. I\'m sure it will after extended use it\'s got to get used to being enolgated. Here\'s hoping.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282476164

Dude, amazing result! I can\'t wait for June 20th. I hope I gain as much as you did. Holy crap, .75 is a really nice 3rd round gain. That is a real showpiece you have now, not only should you break that out on some ladies you should take it out on a nude beach anytime you can.

Congrats!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282476268

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ya. But I think it will settle to .5 like all other rounds. Thanks man. Looking forward to seeing your results. I know you weren\'t happy about the gains of 10% you received last round

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282502608

Looks awesome.
I\'m stoked. I had to move my appointment until June due to some work related stuff. I can\'t believe how good your bioplasty has come out. Amazing!
I\'m very happy for you. I am guessing you\'re done now (maybe just a touchup..)

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 week ago #1282502866

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you. Yes Im very happy as well. That\'s correct buttercups I\'m done except for a touch up in 6-9 months . Good luck, looking forward to seeing your results!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282676851

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So I had a really odd thing happen yesterday. A large seroma has developed on the base of the shaft up to the mid shaft. Even secreted liquid out of 2 injection sites, and the liquid had PMMA beads in it too I could tell. Called the Dr thinking it was an infection, but it\'s not. They are sending antibiotics because the holes have opened up so to prevent infection I\'m going to start the antibiotics again, and I\'m using the sleeve again. I don\'t know what it is with me, but my body has a drastic reaction and recovery to this stuff. Nothing bad I don\'t think, the Dr isn\'t too concerned, it\'s just long winded and a complicated healing process. Thinking back, this happened after round 1 in the same location at about week 4/5 also. That time I had thought it was collagen growth that had smoothed out after a week or so, but looking back it was a small seroma also. Just this time is was much larger/noticeable and actually started to leak out, which caused concern. It is already diminishing, this is just a little set back and more of an inconvenience than anything.
Anyone else experience this?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282679187

oh yeah u was telling me on the chat thingy....

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282758289

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok, so what happened, and what can happen to some, is when the product is injected really close to the body, almost in the body to transition to the shift, it can develop a seroma, as happened in my case. I had asked the Dr to put product as low as possible. The seroma, or build up of fluid, which did have product in it, has all finally drained through the injection sites. I was hesitant to push it out, in fear of creating a void along my shaft, but it needed to come out. It turns out, from what I could tell, the build up of fluid was only at the base near the body and not at all on the shaft. The product looks to have already set in place along the entire shaft. The fluid found the channel where the needle was inserted and drained from there. Nothing has change with the shaft (which was my fear) and everything looks good as of now. The transition from the body to the thicker shaft is still smooth. I\'ll update again as things continue to heal over the next months. I\'ll post a pic soon too.
Cheers!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282758375

any picture updates? I am having my first one done end of this month.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282759257

Great news! Glad all is well.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282775175

This thread is crazy.I didn\'t know PMMA could make such a difference.All I would need is like 1 shot to his 6 inches Girth.Wish i had the cash.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282949587

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all. Things have settled nicely finally. I\'ll post a pic soon. Im mostly happy with how it all turned out, and the touchup in 6-9 months will definitely be perfect. This is definitely a good size. Have used it a few times and have had nothing but positive feedback. They definitely like the thickness. And so do I.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282965824

BDMike wrote: Hello all. Things have settled nicely finally. I\'ll post a pic soon. Im mostly happy with how it all turned out, and the touchup in 6-9 months will definitely be perfect. This is definitely a good size. Have used it a few times and have had nothing but positive feedback. They definitely like the thickness. And so do I.

Stories worth sharing?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 11 months ago #1282994275

wow - the iphone pic is ... huge / crazy / amazing ! Can you still get head at that size?? anyway, damn...glad it\'s all working out for you & thanks again for your advice about my own stuff in the first weeks I was PO btw.