Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 9 months ago #1278748955

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you butterbups! Everything is firm and for the most part perfect. I\'m actually amazed at hoe natural and firm everything is. Again, I still have that ring which feels like the collagen is right at the surface of the skin, and it bugs me, but its not bad. I think what happened is when Dr C was injecting, he didn\'t get to the deeper layers of the skin. I remember when they had started, he mentioned the skin wasn\'t separating like it normally does, and I think its because he wasn\'t in the deep fascia. So its like I have a Nodule or bump of tissue just below the glans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 9 months ago #1278873718

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
All feels great. You can see the ridge slightly. Gets a little thinner towards base. But they say all can be fixed.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 9 months ago #1278873857

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
All in all i am very very happy and much happier now than before

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 9 months ago #1278874129

Hey man. It looks great. It looks very smooth. I can see the ridge you are talking about, but it does not look bad at all. I think overall you got a very good outcome. Congrats.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 8 months ago #1278940640

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey BDMike, hows your collagen growth coming along? i\'m planning on test driving my unit on the 10th of August (17 days post op) and i\'m hoping to turn up with a thick collagen induced penis

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 8 months ago #1278945458

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'m not really measuring but I think I\'m about 5.25. Collagen has I think pretty much slowed. Definitely like the extra Girth. I noticed that everything was settled and firmed up at about 4 weeks.
I spoke to Wade about the odd ridge that is near the surface and they said to come in the office and they will do a Kenalog shot and that will help take care of it, and he said it wont disturb any of the other areas. I\'m going to make an appointment to do that, and wait a while before going in for round 2.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 8 months ago #1278951612

Maybe you\'d be good to wait a little longer then get another session and then the shot st the same time???
Just seems like a big trip down here

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279331040

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey all. Made it to Dr C for a quick Kenalog on the only problem spot I have near the glans. The lump that\'s close to the surface. Just Kenalog today. Let that work. Then come back for a second full session. Probably in 3-4 months. I am all in all very happy with the result. And it looks and feels 95% perfect. Last pics are still good representation. Ill post pics after the Kenalog shots start to take effect.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279331156

How much was the shot?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279331210

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I believe the shot is at no charge. I think it will work out great getting it first. Letting it work. Then second round. Will avoid the concerns others have expressed with the k shot and ruining gains. We\'ll see

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279331500

How exactly does the kenelog shot aid in breaking up large clumps? Are you supposed to massage the area afterwards.? I\'m glad to here you\'re being more conservative with your approach

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279331853

Just got one and they mentioned no instructions. He injected the k which he said starts a inflammation then broke it up while injecting there\'s nothing really left of the issue spot to massage.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279333503

hey @jlmb, did the Doc said what would hapen to the PMMA where the colagen was broken? Thats something that has crossed my mind more then once.

@OP Great results! I envy you Lol

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279337867

You are not suppose to massage the Kenalog\'s injected area ; there will be a chance of spreading the Kenalog solution superficially towards the skin ---> skin Atrophy or hypo-pigmentation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279338018

I wasn\'t aware we shouldn\'t massage the injection of Kenalog. That\'s what I did round3