PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278271952

I am incredibly jealous of your Dick man. I\'m 2 and a half weeks out and mine still doesn\'t look that good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278272001

You are healing fast man. That looks really good. It is amazing how quickly it changed from being so swollen to looking completely natural! Incredible result.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278273976

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks guys! The Dr said \"I have a lot of home work to do\" with my loose skin about the circ scar. He was right and I listened to him and its really paid off. I had an idea the other day and got a new interesting thing that I\'ve been doing that I think is really working!! I have a feeling its probably one of the best ideas. I\'ll take a pic of my after care and give my thoughts later tonight when I have more time, and definitely will be telling Dr C and Wade about it. I\'m reluctant to post about it with out confirmation it\'s working, but I will, and we\'ll all see if it works together. Update from previous thing I did pre procedure. The stretching of shaft skin I mentioned in a previous post (#4). I truly believe with out a doubt it helped me enormously!!! (no pun intended haha!!) Like one of the best things I could have done!! I have absolutely NO ridge or tightness between the transition of the thin skin about the circ scar and shaft skin as of now. The product appears to be settling nice and even throughout. I know I won\'t be able to do it again for round 2, the product prevents that, so I\'m glad I stretched to 6in around to accommodate R2 which was my intention from the beginning of this theory and my instincts appear to have worked. It was very very time consuming and a slow process. Definitely took a lot of dedication on my part and caution, but I think it was WELL worth it!!! I\'m not recommending it... It\'s simply MY experience and what I did that worked for me. Its the same concept of stretching Foreskin to treat Phimosis, but instead of stretching the Foreskin, I stretched the shaft skin in the same manor, being careful not to stretch the thin skin any more. I had to sort of push the penis into my body to get a hold of the shaft skin right at the circ scar like that, so only did when Flaccid, and used coco butter for moisturizing. When I did this, I could totally tell the tough tightness of the circ scar area and focused on making that as loose as possible. @TWM- did you end up doing that trip with your buddies or did you opt out?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278274162

BDMike wrote: Thanks guys! The Dr said \"I have a lot of home work to do\" with my loose skin about the circ scar. He was right and I listened to him and its really paid off. I had an idea the other day and got a new interesting thing that I\'ve been doing that I think is really working!! I have a feeling its probably one of the best ideas. When I have a second I\'ll take a pic of my after care and give my thoughts later tonight when I have more time, and definitely will be telling Dr C and Wade about it. I\'m reluctant to post about it with out confirmation it\'s working, but I will, and we\'ll all see if it works together. Update from previous thing I did pre procedure. The stretching of shaft skin I mentioned in a previous post (#4). I truly believe with out a doubt it helped me enormously!!! (no pun intended haha!!) Like one of the best things I could have done!! I have absolutely NO ridge or tightness between the transition of the thin skin about the circ scar and shaft skin as of now. The product appears to be settling nice and even throughout. I know I won\'t be able to do it again for round 2, the product prevents that, so I\'m glad I stretched to 6in around to accommodate R2 which was my intention from the beginning of this theory and my instincts appear to have worked. It was very very time consuming and a slow process. Definitely took a lot of dedication on my part and caution, but I think it was WELL worth it!!! I\'m not recommending it... It\'s simply MY experience and what I did that worked for me. Its the same concept of stretching Foreskin to treat Phimosis, but instead of stretching the Foreskin, I stretched the shaft skin in the same manor, being careful not to stretch the thin skin any more. I had to sort of push the penis into my body to get a hold of the shaft skin right at the circ scar like that, so only did when Flaccid, and used coco butter for moisturizing. When I did this, I could totally tell the tough tightness of the circ scar area and focused on making that as loose as possible. @TWM- did you end up doing that trip with your buddies or did you opt out?

Keep an eye on that circ area, i didn\'t develope a ridge until the collagen started kicking in.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278274595

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you hulk. I definitely will. Any tips while its still early?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278277558

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good evening all!! I hope you are finding my posts informative. I\'m very happy to be sharing my experience and helping to progress PE. Here are some pictures of tonight, things are still progressing forward. The PMMA is still slightly moldable but it\'s becoming increasingly more stationary, it takes a lot of pressure to smooth minor imperfections. You can see, more so in the Flaccid pics, I\'m still a little swollen, in the Erect state its less noticeable. Also you can see where the swelling is still in the underside of the glans, but I expect it\'s just swelling and nothing more. Still taking ibuprofen, and it\'s effects are clearly noticeable, and about 800mg 4-5 times a day only as needed. Massaging is a balance between getting the PMMA where you want it, but not too much to cause too much pain and thus inflammation. I expect tomorrow I\'ll be lowering the dose, specially since the massaging will be decreased. I\'m very surprised how quickly everything has settled. My Dick was not a happy camper just a couple days ago. I measured again today. I\'m pretty even through out, but MSEG is sitting just slightly above 5.25, Erect length just under 7.25. I posted a couple more pre pics under post #7 (to keep with timeline) Again, feel free to ask any questions, I\'m more than happy to talk. Have a good night my friends!!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278299163

**standing ovation*** incredible results, brother! My anatomy looks so close to yours, one could swear its, it\'s dopple ganger lol. I hope my results compare exactly to yours!! Keep you posted!

OP

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278302101

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 7. Been exactly 1 week. Swelling going down still, but there\'s still a stubborn swollen spot on the back side that is taking its sweet time. Loosing Girth too, but still sitting at almost 5.25 MSEG. It\'s firming up, less squishy which I prefer. I don\'t want to wear underwear to squish everything into an accordion, and freeballin is too sensitive slapping against my leg and Balls throughout the day on the sensitive swollen back side. So I took a thin booty sock and covered up. The heal cups the Balls nicely and the shaft down the middle. With the added Girth, the sock stays snugly in place.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278302439

Dude I am so impressed by how smooth and natural your result is.
I hope I am as lucky.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278306516

Your results are looking great man!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278308212

Omg, your Dick looks awesome. Is it weird for me to say that I\'m jealous of it? I have a lot more retraction than I originally thought so I can\'t wait for round two to fix my problems but your results are absolutely amazing.

How do you not have the ring that\'s so common on Circumcised guys? I\'m at 3 weeks and 1 day and I still have that big ring. Is there anything you did specifically to that area?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278308478

It indeed looks perfect. You must have been very good at doing your homework.

I\'ll keep an eye on your advices, a very close eye

Wish you the best.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278308539

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks TWM, I don\'t know, I think its still too early to tell for the ring, I don\'t think I\'ll know till another week or more. I just got an Erection right now and I did see a slight ring right near the head. I spend the last 30 mins with hard pressure smoothing it out, and seemed to flatten out. I still have the fear I will get the ring to some degree because of the major swelling I had. When do you know or how do you know a ring is forming?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278309587

The ring formed after the first night. You don\'t have it at all. It\'s like when I used to pump big and I\'d have that doughnut where my circ scar is.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278310116

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok, so Im noticing what might cause a ring for so many. I could see it forming and I think addressed it. Its definitely those that retract, the skin bunches up at the tip, and the PMMA collects there. Also for those that have a tight circ scar area, that only helps make it worse. What I think would help with this, is to try as often as possible to keep it stretched out, or alight Erection, and massage that area smooth after its been sitting Flaccid for a while. I think the extended periods of time it sits untouched and un massaged in your pants causes it. And trust me, the PMMA is still moldable, for me even still at 8days. I\'m constantly looking for imperfections and still smoothing things out. Takes much more pressure but it is.