PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278311222

Thanks for the tip. Lmao, and no pun intended!

I retract super tight but I noticed when I smoke my medical marijuana my scrotum and penis are very loose and relaxed. I think I\'m going to try doing that right after to avoid the retraction altogether for the first day and night. Any thoughts on doing that? Anyone else retract a lot?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278311734

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I dont do just the tip, its all or nothing! HA!

I do retract quite a bit too so I feel ya there. That seems like an idea. Only thing I would check is if any of the side effects of marajuana would affect recovery, example if it causes inflammation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278312712

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here\'s day 8 pics. Swelling comes and goes. Had lowered my dose of ibuprofen today and I noticed my Dick was very very sore deep inside and the skins surface. I think I have been massaging a lot, and the ibuprofen has been blocking the pain. Iv been massaging less as it seems things are more solid. I hit a low, 5in MSEG, but gotta say, this thing still feels massive. When the collagen starts to kick in I\'m expecting I grow to 5.5 or more (wishful thinking perhaps)

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278318258

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Swelling is almost completely gone, no more ibuprofen, and things feel absolutely UNREAL!!! Still at 5MSEG and looks completely natural with only a very slight amount of swelling. Come on collagen, you can do it!!

Things that help with collagen production from my research. A collagen supplement as you all know is helpful. According to what I read, 6grams (not milagrams) is the minimum amount per day to have any bennifit at all. I have not read anything on a max. Iv been using Youtheory collagen 1, 2, & 3 types. It comes in a bottle sold on Amazon. There\'s some that are just 1&3 sold at Walgreens, but online there\'s 1, 2, & 3 and TONS cheaper. Other brands don\'t have nearly as much collagen. This suppliment needs to be taken on an empty stomach becuase when it is digested with food, it for some reason isnt collagen anymore. Collagen is expressed in the nutrition facts as protein. Another thing is vitamin C. Huge contributor to the production of collagen. Another big contributor in the production of collagen is Amino Acids. There\'s 2 specific ones that really help and they are threonine and proline. Hi health has a great amino acid supplement for a great price made by ON called AMINO 2222 Tabs. They have 1g protein/tab (amino acids also expressed as protein in nutrition facts). Be warned, they are MONSTER pills. They are way bigger than horse pills. Dont think you can cut them in half and swallow them, the rough edges of the pill after split in half will tear up your throat. Osviously Ive tried it, not fun. But for the price and what they provide, they are great! They too need to be taken on an empty stomach at least 30min before a meal or 3 hours after a meal.

I\'m taking 30grams+ collagen/day, 2000mg+ Vitamin C and 20g+ amino acids. (That\'s 10 tabs of the youtheory supplement 3x/day, and 6 monster pills 3x/day, all on empty stomachs) lets see how much I gain from all this.

Source of information: health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/probl...-boost-collagen1.htm

Hope this helps guys.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278325663

wvwn tho we have the same Girth, yours look so huge. I guess because of the extra length.. Im 5.5 NPEL.. Those results look amazing. wish i had i regular penis head like yours.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278327641

New1inch wrote: wvwn tho we have the same Girth, yours look so huge. I guess because of the extra length.

I was thinking the same thing. I was that Girth pre PMMA and it didn\'t look like that on me!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278329220

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks guys. I appreciate your compliments. I\'m really just hopeful that I\'m able to have a fantastic outcome and share what I did so that everyone can Also have a desirable outcome.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278331469

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 10 after R1 Good evening all. Here updated pics from tonight. Seems to be a new low now. Just one click below 5 MSEG. Towards the base it starts to get slightly thinner, then thicker all the way at the base as you can see. Felt a small Nodule starting to form close to the surface of the skin on the side left near the head. Spent about 20 min pushing at it and rubbing it. Seems to have smoothed out. Ill check again in the morning. I have sort of a ridge close to the glans. It\'s odd because I used to have that before when I would spend a long time jelling or Clamping, now after the procedure, it just seems much more prominent. We\'ll see what happens to it as collagens starts to grow. When Flaccid I have a lot of extra loose skin around the head, the swelling really stretched out that skin. Looks like I\'m uncut and the skin is pulled back when I\'m soft.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278340275

With all of the supplements you are taking you should have no problem growing some good collagen.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278346390

Supplements play a minimal part in collagen growth. If one is in good overall health, that is the most one can do to encourage collagen deposition. The autoimmune response will vary greatly from person to person. Having experimented with various supplements and Rx meds, I\'ve determined that supplementing is a waste of money. Of course, being young and in good health will ensure more rapid healing, however, collagen deposition from bioplasty is an immune response and is determined by one\'s unique physiological reaction. I still supplement, but not in the hopes or aspirations of increasing gains. That is what higher volumes are for and/or subsequent rounds.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278349008

Fantastic results. Looks great, symmetrical, and much bigger than 5 mseg. Keep us updated

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278349817

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
THANKS MGB!! I measured this morning. I jumped up to almost 5.2 MSEG again. BEG is still just below 5. Clearly missing some product there, correctable Aug 8th. Its not very noticeable visually, and only slightly by touch. Ive been off the ibuprofen a few days now, and I did notice the last couple days it feels sore inside. Almost like the deep layers of the fascia are being stretched from the inside. I\'m guessing from the added Girth of the collagen growth. Growing pains!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278375168

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So as I suspected, a ring is beginning to form along the glans. I massage it and flatten it out, and it goes away, then after being retracted for a period of time, at night for example, it comes back. Its not bad, I\'ll post a pic later tonight. Also a small Nodule is behind the shaft near glans as well. I push and massage that too, and it goes away. Hope after everything is done growing they stay gone.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278377336

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for talking with me BDMike, look forward to seeing your pics later. With the progress you\'ve made so far and the dedication you\'ve given your tool, i\'m sure you\'ll have nothing to worry about.

Happy growing

PS: you\'ve taken my posting virginity

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278389941

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 15 Post R1 Here\'s the pics taken today. I was able to flatten out the ring, I\'m sorry I didn\'t get any pics of the ring, but I have been pushing at it throughout the day and I keep it wrapped tight to prevent retraction. Seems to work. I\'ll continue to do this until collagen growth is done. Measuring a solid 5.25 mid shaft and 5 towards the base. At the deep base it\'s more like 5.75 as it transitions to the body