PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278213944

I saw them again this morning on their way to the office. You are in great hands! No worries. Let us know how it went.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278214156

You\'re officially done with round one, brother! I hope it was a good experience for you. I know you\'re still in TJ tonight and probably paying a lot of attention to your new toy (or you better be anyway). Shoot us an update when you get a chance and let us know how you are doing.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278214687

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well yes. R1 is done, They put 10 and 30, mostly 30, can\'t remember the exact amount, I think 6cc. And then the rest 30% for a total of 26cc. Office is as everyone describes. Both very attentive and nice. I\'m swollen of course, not really brushed at all right now. Massaging like they taught me. I go back to the office in the morning and make sure I\'m doing everything correct. Then off to SD for more relaxation at the hotel near the bay. Have pics on my phone, when I get back to the US I\'ll post. Unless I can figure out another way tonight. I didn\'t bring a measuring tape but I\'d say I\'m about 5.3-5.4. I like this size, feels natural and proportionate. There will be a R2 for touch up in a few months. August I\'m thinking.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278214775

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
For me this has been so far a mental roller coaster. First I went through the excitement of the idea of the possibility of getting the procedure done and having a bigger Dick. Then the time gets closer and I\'m still excited booking the travel and figuring out how it\'s all going to work. Then the last couple days before, and I\'m starting to get nervous. Day of, I\'m mentally numb with traveling and actually going through with it, point of no return really. Then I get to the office, and they start... and that\'s it, what have I done?...I\'ve just made a Life decision that will perminitentally change me for the rest of this lifetime. Procedure done, and I felt numb, but good. Back at the hotel, I\'m thinking, what did I do, I really just did this. Iv gotten on this roller coaster, (mentally and physically) and Balls to the wall. Now it\'s just waiting time to see the results, so now a little fear I guess. Will it come out at least ok?
There have been some points back at the hotel where very briefly I felt mentally tired, and wished to undo, but of course you can\'t. Keep pushing through and it will all work out fine.
So advice to those considering and getting ready to go, be mentally prepared, and prepare to be strong and positive through everything.
But yes, I am happy that I did this, and excited about this new size. It does look pretty awesome at this point and is definitely a much bigger handful!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278217257

I completely hear you on your emotional roller coaster! I will be the same way!! Congrats and I hope it turns out perfect and the last emotion is boy I am glad I did it!!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278217926

BDMike wrote: Well yes. R1 is done, They put 10 and 30, mostly 30, can\'t remember the exact amount, I think 6cc. And then the rest 30% for a total of 26cc. Office is as everyone describes. Both very attentive and nice. I\'m swollen of course, not really brushed at all right now. Massaging like they taught me. I go back to the office in the morning and make sure I\'m doing everything correct. Then off to SD for more relaxation at the hotel near the bay. Have pics on my phone, when I get back to the US I\'ll post. Unless I can figure out another way tonight. I didn\'t bring a measuring tape but I\'d say I\'m about 5.3-5.4. I like this size, feels natural and proportionate. There will be a R2 or touch up in a few months. August I\'m thinking.

Miracle, are they feeding you bullshit because I thought you told us they were scaling back these massive amounts of PMMA?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278218211

I don\'t see why they would. Perhaps during my conversations with Wade, when I expressed forum dissatisfaction, they had a change of heart. I will discuss future procedural protocol on my next visit which is in two weeks.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278218651

Nice one BDMike, I\'ve increased my meditation schedule from every second day to every day to keep myself level and calm, by your advice I see i was onto something - thanks!

I\'m right behind you NOW buddy... 5 days out and counting.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278219803

I thought the same thing Hulk! But maybe things with 30% are not as bad as thought . I personally will go with 10% . And let Dr. C decide the volume.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278219833

Unless they develop the electrically charged PMMA to prevent clumping!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278224925

I am sure it has been a taxing emotional rollercoaster. It would only seem natural that you would have them. Keep your chin up, keep massaging and keep a good outlook.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278228662

On Wednesday I asked about the 10 vs 30 change thats been discussed and they didn\'t echo what has been written on this forum recently. Paraphrasing, they simply stated they still use them both and try to do what is best for each case (patient).

BDMike, not sure why you would want to \'undo\', it sounds like everything went fine. Nothing but positive thoughts brother!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278230602

carljohnson wrote: On Wednesday I asked about the 10 vs 30 change thats been discussed and they didn\'t echo what has been written on this forum recently. Paraphrasing, they simply stated they still use them both and try to do what is best for each case (patient).

BDMike, not sure why you would want to \'undo\', it sounds like everything went fine. Nothing but positive thoughts brother!

Oh, OK. May be they think that is the best overall solution and I echo that philosophy also. I think each case/patient is different, and for me, I want to have all my options on the table including an explanation of the pros/cons of each option...

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278231355

I received 5 cc of 10% towards the head and 18 cc of 30% for a total of 23 cc. Honestly, I don\'t know what everyone is talking about. I like the feel of the 30% a lot. The 10% towards the head feels honestly more spongy and less like my \"original\" penis. It\'s only been 2 weeks for me, but that\'s my 2 cents.

Bdmike, you will be happier soon. I still can\'t believe I actually did it, but I can\'t stop looking and feeling my Dick. It really has boosted my confidence so much in the last two weeks. I truly feel like a better man than I was before.

Good luck man.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 10 months ago #1278234220

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So first night at hotel, penis looked great, felt great, super happy. Massaged like wade taught and all going well...