PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281986583

\"in case I lose Girth over time\"

I\'ve been gone for a while...did I miss something? I don\'t remember any reports of this with PMMA?

Personally I\'d stay at or below 6. Above that starts to get uncomfortable for some women from most of what I\'ve read. I\'m married so I\'m no expert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281988051

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
From my 2 month to 7 month I went from 5.25 down to 5.0 MSEG with esthetics the same. I\'m getting my 3rd round only 8 weeks later. I\'m at 5.75 and I think I\'ll end up at 5.5. Miracle said he experienced the same thing I believe. So I expect this round to get to 6.25 and level off close to 6. And I\'ll be done.
To clarify, I think the lose of size is residual swelling for me. Perhaps not for all.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281998708

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Pics as of 3/18. Iv circled the 2 problem spots where the lumps are, they don\'t seem that obvious in the pics, I do admit. The raised scar tissue is so close to the surface on the first layers of skin, and makes it feel odd both to me and if you touch it. And then you can see where its thinner at the base.
First pic 10% Erect basically almost Flaccid, second partial Erect, third 90% Erect

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281998827

Interesting. I think you might be right with the swelling theory. Mine has remained consistent after the initial swelling faded. However I did have my second round quickly after my first...similar to what you are doing now.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281999055

BDMike,
Looking good Bro. Good luck with Round 3. My wife is telling me \"No Mas\"! Have you decided full or touch up.....hard decision.....Round two did settle nice with me also. I truly understand what you mean reference soft vs hard between the 2 rounds....Round 2 came out firmer than Round 1. Erections are much harder than the first rd......loving it

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281999114

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
yeah, cool you experienced the same thing. I like much better. Im going for a full round. but not going Max out. just gonna ask to really build up the base ALOT, and then a little more Girth mid shaft, and see if they can work on the tapering better. Id like them to add 30% near the glans and really build it up, but I don\'t know if that\'s wise or not. I\'ll let them decide, but definitely make the transition better and a lil more Girth there too as much as they can do

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1281999756

Dude, that thing is looking good. You can see what you are talking about a little bit in the pics, but I know that the first person experience is totally different. Plus, it\'s your Dick. If there is something that you don\'t like, definitely let them have a go at fixing it. All-in-all it looks completely natural. And definitely looks like it has some heft to it!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1282003517

Hey BD. Looks really good from here. I\'ve been thinking I\'m done after 2 Rounds but if I was gonna do a 3rd it would be to build up the base as well. Still considering. Keep us posted. You may change my mind.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1282221927

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So I bought that silicone sleeve from Etsy that was recommended on a post... It\'s really tight and firm but not too much...right now. After next round for sure too small. Iv worn it 2 days in a row 12 hours no problem. And the fatness mid shaft I described and you can see in an earlier post was actually a lot of residual swelling. With this tight sleeve on it has deminished significantly. And as I predicted I\'m at 5.5 full shaft after rd 2. Which means a solid .5 in gain per round for me. Only issue now is the small lump towards the glans.
Much happier

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 1 month ago #1282223262

Great result man, I think it looks a lot more uniform than mine turned out.

Looks a lot bigger than your stats too, impressive.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282281895

Hey man. Getting ready for your next round? Excited for you brother!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282282647

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yes, this Friday! So excited. I have decided for a full max round.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282282977

Congrats brother, I\'m super jealous.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282284040

Glad the sleeve worked out, it will loosen up over time. I find it becomes too loose eventually and then you gotta find another.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 10 years 3 weeks ago #1282316513

one more day!