Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BDMike's PMMA Journey

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283301303

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here\'s a little update. I have gone down in size and am sitting currently at 5.7. Feels good, and I\'m happy about everything, only it dips down thinner towards the base, as you can see in the last pic posted, and this bothers me considering everyone else\'s here seem to get significantly thicker at the base. Now, I have a question... should I go for a touch up at $1000 for 5cc or spend 500$ more ($1500) for another full session of up to about 15-19cc, to correct, and to make slightly bigger?
Thoughts?

I\'ll take a pic later tonight and post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283302496

Of course it is all up to you and what your overall goals are. If you are happy with your Girth, then just get a touch up on the spot that bothers you. If you think that you would want to add a bit more size, then throw in the additional $500.

Looking at your goals in your signature, I would say go for the full round.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283302592

I actually really prefer the not thick at the base look.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283314016

Mine is actually thinner at the base as well. Predominately on the right side. I too want to get it filled up a little to have a slightly thicker base than the rest of the shaft. Nothing crazy like a cone Dick though. If I were you, I\'d spend the extra $500 and get a full round. I\'ve been debating myself about a touch up or a full round and I\'d rather spend the extra money to know that Dr. C filled everything I wanted and wasn\'t trying to stretch out the 5 ccs. I think it\'s worth the $500 extra even if he only puts in like 6 or 7 ccs because then, everything will be filled as it should.

I\'m hoping to go for a 4th round soon. I don\'t want much extra size, I just want all of the imperfections filled out and covered up. Good luck, your Dick really turned out nice!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283315163

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
That\'s the exact same spot mine is thinner, on the right side near base. I think I agree with you wingman

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283337505

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I\'m trying to post the pics as promised but it is not allowing me to. Says \"storage limit exceeded\". I\'m down from the Girth high of 6.2, now are 5.75, but that\'s up from last weeks 5.7. Everything if firming up more, and whatever left over swelling I had is almost gone. In the pic you can see a little unevenness, and the dip on the base that I feel the Dr missed on all 3 rounds. It looks like I\'ll be going in July for a touch up. On the left near circ scar theres a little dip the Dr could not get product to stay during Rd3, he tries. Also you can also see on the circ scar area a little bump on the right, its not big at all, may be like a small tiny bead, like 1/2 the size of a bb, but all in all it feels smooth, aside from the slight unevenness. I\'m also stretching the skin down and it\'s making all the imperfection looks magnified. All this they said can be fixed on the touch up, and said it will look damn near perfect after that. Looking forward to that. I have had no complaints about my penis, and the comment that keeps coming up is that \"that\'s really thick!\" I go back and forth weather I want more or not. Right now its not so big that it looks or acts fake, so after this touchup I\'ll decide down the road what I do.
Hope this helps

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283346195

I think the storage limit is for the site itself. What about using imgur?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283465612

Use a site like imgur.com to post pics.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283523424

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I gatta say my Dick looks and feels amazing! Dreams do come true! I won\'t post in other sites. But when this site is upgraded I will.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283524393

Can\'t wait to see your results, man. Congrats! I am glad you are happy!

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283714228

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Here\'s the pics

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283718943

dude that looks incredible. you gotta be happy with that!

what are the details of your last round as far as CCs, etc. Where are you sitting now with your Girth?

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283741646

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oh I\'m 5.5 in. Not as much as I was hoping after 3 rounds. But hey. Nothing I can do and at least it looks good. Now debating a touchup then a full session or just another full session early next year.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283742812

You just lost .25? Are you sure it wasn\'t just bad eq during a single measurement? I thought I lost size but then I measured again and my size came back.

BDMike's PMMA Journey 9 years 9 months ago #1283745350

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Nope. Not EQ. I\'m exactly 5.5.