PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 2 months ago #1272344481

bigwheels- Do you mind sharing your current EL? Just wondering if you are scooting past 6.5\" with continued Hanging. I have been following your thread with interest, particularly about the lig snip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 2 months ago #1272347964

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Before the lig cut I was a short 6.5 now just over 6.5 EL. However do to my PMMA ring and lumpiness rt below glans I have not hung very much. After my 4th and last PMMA procedure I will start a heavy Hanging regimen. I will be happy with a 1inch gain. I know this is possible.
As for Flaccid- very impressive gains. 1.5+ gains.
Camacho and almost all lig cut docs say 4-6 weeks before sex.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 1 month ago #1272500804

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Changed date for round 4 PMMA to March 16th

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 1 month ago #1272501068

I\'ll be there too BW! Having the procedure on the 15th but I\'ll be in the Grand Hotel TJ!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 1 month ago #1272729613

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
procedure #4 16 c\'s of 10% - So far so good. Ill keep you posted

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 11 years 11 months ago #1273408675

Any updates?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 11 years 11 months ago #1273486838

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My final stats- erect6.25 - neck area6.5- mid shaft6.75+- base
I still have slight ring and will be going back down in a few month for a kenelog injection to work on ring reduction.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 11 years 9 months ago #1274410694

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just a quick up date I have not lost any Girth ever.
stats are steady atMy final stats- erect6.25 - neck area6.5- mid shaft6.75+- base

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1277870530

Bigwheels,
In retrospect, would you recommend the simultaneous/combined lengthening and PMMA procedures that you experienced? I am severely retracted after silicone implant Removal, and am researching Dr Camacho-Melo for surgery to try to regain my lost length and correct some aesthetic issues (including an irregular pubic scar, etc)...and am wondering if PMMA is a smart way to replace the lost Girth, or just a repeat of very hurtful history. Many men have said that new scar tissue usually causes the penis to retract again after reconstructive surgery, however Dr C-M\'s technique seems to offer hope by using immediate post-op traction...can you comment on your Dr C-M experience with respect to length recovery/gain? And do you recommend PMMA (and Dr C)...simultaneously or otherwise?! THANK YOU!
Samsdad

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 11 months ago #1277870722

Samsdad, could you please post your Elist experience here:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/The...icon-Implant-6296789

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 6 months ago #1280014988

Man you guys are amazing, keeping everyone so well informed and updated. Very inspirational and very appreciated. I also just read through this entire thread and was wondering about Erect length gains. Mostly wondering if surgery helps speed Hanging gains. I have had no procedures and haven\'t noticed visible gains from Hanging after some time but we\'ll see. I\'d really like PMMA and am slightly scared by the thought of the lenght procedure but would want it as well if it aided Erect gains from Hanging. Hell even if I gained what wheels did in the Flaccid state I might consider it. Hope all is well!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 2 months ago #1281472066

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My length gains weren\'t much. .35 of an Inch- went from 6.5 to 6.85 NBEL

Girth as stayed solid since my last procedure 6.75 base 6.5+ mid shaft 6.25 rt below glands

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 2 months ago #1281472094

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
few more pics

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 2 months ago #1281472817

WOW BW, your penis looks really good, looks totally different from when you first started. Since you have had a few rounds. How does it feel on touch, the skin, under the skin?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 10 years 2 months ago #1281482119

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
feels great! feels normal. Heres what I can say about feeling the PMMA. As Dr C told me is palpable. Meaning- That if I purposely \"feel around\" for it I can feel small nodules. But A woman will never \"feel around\" or touch your Cock that way. Hand jobs blowjobs etc it is completely unnoticeable to a female. Since I started this I have probably fucked over 120 women and - No complaints- well I did tear 3 (young women who have never had kids) but they came back for more and said they loved it.

Check out attachment-
This girl tore but she loved it!