PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1269998335

@bigwheels
Thanks for the info on the stretching regimen...did they say for how long you have to keep Hanging? Or is it something you\'re supposed to carry on forever?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270028656

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dr said 6- 12 months of stretching or until I reach my desired results

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270028686

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
started my stretching regimen. 5lbs for 1hr. will be moving up to 8 lbs tomorrow .

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270029055

Good luck BW, try not to injure yourself buddy.

EDIT: sorry that sounded patronising! I mean I feel if/when I hang with weights I might be too enthusiastic and leave it on for more than recommended or use slightly heavier weights etc

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270029190

bigwheels- what kind of device are you using? do you have a link, im getting same procedure on thursday so i should probably order asap

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270040089

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
VAC ADS

www.autoextender.com/vacads.html
only 89 bucks!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270048950

Is that the only device you use?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270058397

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@ Need length- Yes. I can use it as a an ADS or has a weight Hanger up to 10lbs

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270058823

@bigwheels
I use the VacADS as well but so far only with the strap. The silicon sleeve leaves a good indention in the skin after use, so I was wondering how this would effect a PMMA penis. Does the indention go away quickly leaving a smooth appearance or could you see it affecting the contour?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270110594

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@gamecock- My ADS doesn\'t leave any marks ????

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270111387

big wheels, i go in on thursday, could you give me an update how has everything been working out for you? are you happy with the way things are going? if you could do it again would you spread out the procedures? if so which would you do first>?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270112049

good question SM.. I can\'t wait to see BW\'s response.

i want to schedule my procedures the first or 2nd week of october

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270120326

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@swampman- Hard to say. I haven\'t had any issues with the Hanger affecting the PMMA so I think its ok to do the procedures at the same time. Yes I am happy the way things are going - however it is still way to early to tell how much length gain I will achieve. One piece of advice. You must be prepared to hang at least 5x a week for one hr min of heavy weights. You can\'t half ass it. It is a commitment.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270122730

BW- good to know. Thanks for the advice also! I have been wearing a ADS for 8 hours a day for the last 3 months and i believe it has most def helped so i believe Hanging should come easy, i will start with light weight and build up to heavy.
thanks again

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270123798

bigwheels3535 quote:
\"@gamecock- My ADS doesn\'t leave any marks ????\"

Okay, just wondering. I\'m using the same device and after each 2 hr session, the blue silicon sleeve tends to leave a ring around the mid-shaft.

I noticed that the website only recommends Hanging up to 5 lbs. Have you had any problems Hanging 8 lbs and beyond in terms of glans discomfort?