PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270587237

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
So my ring has shrunk some do to the Kenelog shot!! =) Dr.\'C said it will take 30 days for the kenelog to take full affect so if that is the case then my ring should be gone by then. Very happy!. I can say tho that I am going to need 1-2 more procedures. Both for added size and aesthetics. I need more rt behind the Gland and some very minor contour issues along the shaft and base. I will try and get pics up today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270588164

Bigwheels, what actual hotel did you stay in?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270589137

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Didnt stay in a hotel- I flew down in the morning, got a shuttle from airport, had the procedure done at 12 (was done around 2) and took shuttle back to SD airport flew out at 6 home by 8pm.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270592493

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
ROUND #2 Post OP DAY 4
Still have a noticeable ring but not nearly as bad as before (mine was bad). I believe my ring is magnified due to a very large vein that goes along my circ scar, rt to left.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270614429

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 6 (round 2) - bruising is all gone swelling is down and I was able to hang 15lbs today!!!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270615536

Looking good man. Reminds me of what my gap and ring looked like after the first and second procedure. I am interested to see what the Kenalog will do.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270616274

Is the ring something that could be avoided if you kept the penis wrapped in an slightly compressed extended position for a longer period of time? Like a week after the procedure?

I\'m looking forward to having the procedure in February.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270616608

@bernadil
I\'m going for my 1st round on the 27th. From what I have learned from RN Wade, the \"Ring\" occurence is soley based on one\'s anatomical makeup. Some seem to get the ring even when following in the footsteps of someone who did not. The ring can always be addressed during a followup procedure. Also, as others have illustrated, the ring will diminish over time without further treatment or intervention from Dr. Casavantes. I am anticipating three rounds personally; though my goals would likely be considered \"inhuman\"by most... well, except save some of my friends like EP, smartman, justabitmore, swampman and GSXR. I want at least a 6.5\" MSEG with a base in excess of 7 inches. Thus I will have SO change my Mod name to Miracle7x7.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270616858

Thanks Miracle. I\'ll be anxious to hear about your experience. 6.5 EG is quite massive. I\'m currently 5.1\" EG and hope to get close to 6\" EG after a few rounds. I really want to maintain proportion though and unfortunately I have pretty small glans.

Good to know about the ring. I just assumed the ring occured from penile retraction post-procedure causing the PMMA distal to the ring area to be compressed at the retracted length and settling into the ring formation. I might try using a silicon sleeve to gently keep my penis in an extended state after my procedure to at least help minimize the ring. But its just a theory. I don\'t have any experience with PMMA so who knows.

All I know is I can\'t wait to have it done!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270617085

Me either buddy... me either. I too, will be wearing a traction device and inducing erections and massaging like a mad man for the first 48 hours post op.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270618815

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My ring started immediately after 1st procedure. Some guys get and others dont. ??? Not sure why. The good news is that it is totally correctable.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270626771

True. Most people who DO develop the ring see it spontaneously resolve on it\'s own over the course of two months. No worries buddy.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270765595

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 days post OP round 2-

Starting to see some growth and aesthetics are getting better daily. As for the Kenelog shot- slight improvement of ring but still to early to tell. Dr C said it takes 30 days or so to take full affect. scheduling round 3 for more Girth but mostly for aesthetic purposes. Will post pics thursday (3 week) date

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270768512

bigwheels, how has the length been going for you? seen any gains in either Flaccid or Erect state?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270779277

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@swampman- The Flaccid is great. I am about 5.5 Flaccid. Was 3.5- 4.5- As for the Erect gains- I haven\'t measure yet and I don\'t plan to until Dec 26th (my birthday) hopefully I can give myself a nice present (haha) However I need to pic it up on the Hanging. Only getting about 4 hrs a week in rt now. I want to get 6-7 hrs a week in of heaving Hanging.