PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270210413

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@newbie415- Yes that is correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270210772

Hey BW!

I am in the process of compiling a \"F.A.Q.\" if you will for both new and prospective PMMA patients and would appreciate your assistance. Please let me know if you\'d like to help out. Your experience is of great value. Congrats brother and I hope you get the gains you deserve! You\'ve been through a lot!

Best,

Miracle7

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270212971

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Miracle - sure let me know what I can do to help

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270242177

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2nd appointment re-scheduled to Oct 6th!!! Cant wait.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 7 months ago #1270242735

Good luck BW!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270532986

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tomorrow is the big (excuse the pun) day. Appnt # 2. I am actually more excited about this appnt than I was the first. I think I was originally more nervous and numb to what I was doing. Now that I know what this stuff can do I am stoked to see the results i.e. corrections.
Corrections needed:1) need more PMMA rt below head (doesn\'t everyone!!)2) The RING- I have it bad!! To be honest this the only thing that is causing me anxiety- My ring feels like squid- It is really tuff/hard. I know they can inject it with a steroid that will shrink it but will it soften it up???? Thats the big question. 3) need more PMMA mid shaft - only gained .35 (base gained .75)4) ridge at base on sides and under side of shaft.
Shooting for another full session of 20cc\'s of 10%/5% PMMA
On a side note I am having a consultation withe the Gardel Group (in the same building) They do hair restoration. I was looking into Dr. Alvi Armani but his cost are crazy. These guys are great price wise and there before and afters are great! I had 2000 grafts 5 yrs ago with the Bosely Group and my results were great (undetectable) but after 5yrs my remaining non-transplanted hair has thinned so I need another session. Check out his website- www.gardelhair.com/gardelen/

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270533631

Out of curiosity what are the costs for hair restoration at a clinic like that? (ballpark). Good luck with the session

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270535928

This is me. Dr. Cole is amazing and very compassionate. My wife even said my hair transplant is undetectable.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270548763

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
MIracle_ Looks great! How much did it cost (per graft)

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270548791

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@ Mrdeeezy
Full session of 3000 grafts which is approx 7500 hairs at 2.5 hairs per graft, cost is approx 5-7K.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270551398

It was years ago but I payed $6.50/graft. I am very happy with my outcome.

Full session of 3000 grafts which is approx 7500 hairs at 2.5 hairs per graft, cost is approx 5-7K.

Is that for FUE or for a strip procedure?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270553900

Not to kill bigwheels thread but I have a pretty nasty widows peak and the lower center area is actually thinning as well. However I do cycle on anabolic steroids and im afraid if i did go through with getting grafts put in. It would be a lost cause due to my continued use of anabolic steroids.. Any input via PM would be great, PM only because i dont want this thread inundated with hair messages... out of respect for bigwheels thanks

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270558094

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Swampman- The grafts would not be affected by the steroids- but your current hair would.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270558124

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
As for round 2 I received 16 cc\'s 14 @ 10% and 2 @ 5%. Looks great! I will take pics on monday. I am thinking I am going to have to do 1-2 more rounds to get size and aesthetics i want. I still have a slight ridge on the sides at the base rt before penis turns to scrotum. I also got an injection to reduce the ring (Dr. C said it will take 30 days to completely work and shrink ring) Very happy thus far.
I also received Botox from Dr C on my forehead and temp filler rt between my eyes. (I had a big divot/crease ) Looks great!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270558786

Big wheels Great results! I had half a ring and it just dissappeared so dont worry.