PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271047170

@bigwheels, @mqab

Thanks guys!, It hurts a bit and really juts out... especially cause i dont have a lot of fat... I\'m going to do some more research, it might be a lymph channel which is a bit scary, do those things tear? i will ask Dr. Camacho when he gets back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271048929

ericf,

If it is a lymph channel, I\'m not sure you should be to concerned. I\'m actually hoping mine is a lymph channel as it appears to be clogged (clotted) which from what I read typically resolves on it\'s own if you leave it be. I\'m waiting to hear from Wade to see if I should go to my local Dermatologist for Kenalog or cortisone shots into it to help it resolve quicker. I\'ve also read that peyronies can have a hard, cord like feeling with scar tissue. The \"cord\" acts as a restriction on erections which is why some get the curvature. From what I understand, you can have peyronies with out curvature.

I\'m curious as to why you can\'t use the vac devices?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271052628

@mqab,

pm\'ed you so not to go off topic here.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271053496

Bigwheels I\'ll keep you in my prayers, healing can be a slow process, i\'ve felt the good the bad and the ugly a woman can do to a man\'s heart, memories linger, but friends help friends get through tough times. If you need someone to talk to we can have a beer over the phone, i know how it feels to loose a woman.Cheers my friend.
~CHL

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271063449

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My 3rd appnt scheduled for the 17th had to re-scheduled to Nov. 30th

Hate waiting!! =)

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271215366

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Tomorrow is round 3!!! Lots to fix!!!

I have quite a few hard spots or more like hard lines. Penis looks and feels like it has ribs! Not good!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271217274

Good Luck!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271227916

@ big wheelsyou are not alone I will be going in next year for a tune up!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 4 months ago #1271457980

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@EP It went well. placed some PMMA over hard spots which helped some. no they are not veins, Dr C and Lemperle confirmed it was PMMA that bunched up. however Dr Lemperle said hard spots will soften up over time (young guys approx 18-24 months, older guys 6-12 months)
everthing looks good except big bump at entry pnt rt below glan- I believe I caused bump to form by squeezing entry pnts days 1-3 as entry closed and advised by Wade. Will need a Kenalog shot and more PMMA to even out bump feel/look. I want PMMA to settle so I am going to wait till end of Feb or early March for round 4. Also have gap at base on lft side- easy fix.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 3 months ago #1271870360

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
doing ok. shaft is great, little gap let side at base, noticeable lumpiness behind glans. Need another procedure to correct neck area. Not sure why my Cock isn\'t taking puma very well there.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 3 months ago #1271871594

Thanks for the report BW.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 3 months ago #1271884072

bigwheels3535 wrote: doing ok. shaft is great, little gap let side at base, noticeable lumpiness behind glans. Need another procedure to correct neck area. Not sure why my Cock isn\'t taking puma very well there.

When you are Erect & having sex, can you see the imperfections?

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 3 months ago #1271956440

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
at Jazzyj. When Erect the only imperfections I can see are the ones rt behind the glands when i pull Foreskin all the way back. These will be corrected tho

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 2 months ago #1272296205

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I m now 2.5 months post round 3. I have not lost any size and I am currently:5.8 behind glans6.25 mid shaft 6.5 base.
Base to circ scar looks really good. Some slight irregularities but not bad all. Not sure how to describe. Its not bumpy but not as smooth as pre-op penis. Looks normal tho.
Circ scar to Glans- Ring is gone but there are some lumps where PMMA bunched up and is very noticeable.
Going back March 8th for round 4 for a touch up.
Over all I am very happy with results.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 2 months ago #1272301103

Hi..great posts and how soon did Dr. Comacho say it would ok to have sex after the lig cut? Does he use a laser? I like the way your lig cut scars are well hidden.