PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270779860

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
EP I am not sure- He only mentioned Kenelog. I am going back for my 3rd procedure on Nov 17th which will be 6 weeks from Procedure 2 and kenelog shot. If the ring doesn\'t go down from where it is know I will have to increase size of shaft below ring up to the ring for aesthetics purposes then place more PMMA between ring and glan for a more gradual taper look and feel. If this is the case i will be huge 6.5+ mid shaft. Not to sure if I want that but I will do it if aesthetics call for it. What a bummer. j/k (lmfao). But before I do this I will ask Dr. C if another shot will reduce it further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 6 months ago #1270784834

BW- LOL i\'m just like you in regards to not wanting to measure my Erect for quite some time good luck buddy!!!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270879716

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Update week 4 post OP round 2-

Increase in mid shaft- Most of my growth post round 1 was at base so round 2 focused on mid shaft and ring reduction. Ring has subsided but not as much as i would have liked.

Irregularities- I have developed a bump at the base on the rt side approx .5 Inch up shaft. The bump is harder in feeling much like an ingown hair would feel but its not. Its the PMMA/Colegen.

Headed for round 3 Nov 17th-
Focus will be on increasing size between glan and ring and mid shaft up to ring size. If I am able do that then I will be extrememly satisfied! Also will have to address the base. When I dry jerk- meaning pull skin forward over glan it pulls the PMMA forward as well and the base becomes very skinny and then gets very thick. Also I can feel where PMMA goes into pubic region, there is a ridge. I will update my stats with pics at week 6 prior to my 3rd procedure .

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270889670

@big wheels

i had it for a few month then it just by itself good luck! you are gonna be huge!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270901499

Hi Big Wheels, I\'m considering a penile lengthening. Sometimes, especially after sporting, i\'m turting, my question is do a penile lengthening procedure helps this? Thank you

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270909055

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PMMA helps more with turtle Dick than lenghtheing but the lig cut does help a little.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270920698

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
New Pics30 days post op round 2
The PMMA is filling in nicely. After round one my base to lower mid-shaft gained about .65 and mid shaft to ring only gained about .35. Round 2 it reversed and is now much more even throughout, excluding the ring.
The ring is still very prevalent!! I tried on a mag XL condom and I couldn\'t roll it over the ring (speed bump!) I had to pull it over the ring and then roll it down. I am hoping another kenelog shot and time will shrink it. If I can get some PMMA to stay rt behind my glans and above the ring I will be ok- I hope!
Shape- My shape is more of a cylinder shaper verses a wide shape.
Currently I am about 6+ base to lower mid shaft and about 5.75+ mid shaft to ring. Round three is set Nov 17th and I am more nervous this time than ever. This round will really tell me if the ring is fixable for me or not. Looking to gain another .35+ throughout.
In my pics I have one which is about 85% Erect (1st pic) the rest are about 100%+ I say + because I used a Cock ring to help stay Erect for the photos.

Length- I did measure today and before the snip cut I was just shy of 6.5 today and a hair over 6.5 Not much of a gain but enough to excite me to get back on the Hanging regimen. I say get back on because I have been slacking. Been really down as of late and have to wanted to do much of anything. Going through a divorce. sucks.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270921031

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
where did my pics go??

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270921957

@bigwheels,

bro didnt know you were going thru a divorce... thanks for answering my pm man, hope it goes well and u r back to normal soon

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270921981

Fixed. Sorry the site has a tendency to bug sometimes.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270923660

Looks good bigwheels.. Only thing left to do is fix that ring.

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1270928214

@ big wheels I am sure they can improve the ring. I had a hint of the same after round two but waited three months before my final round and it completely went before then. I spoke to the guys and they said it would just get better and better so dont sweat it too much. you are looking good!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271021936

@bigwheels,

When you hang, have you noticed like a cord jutting out in the center of the upper part of the pubic region? Sort of like a ligament running vertically toward the penis? Is this the lig they cut? Is it ok for it to jut out?

I\'m Hanging like 5 pounds now using the bib cause can\'t use any of the vac devices

Thanks!

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271031448

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@ericf
yeah its normal

bigwheels3535 - PMMA and Lengthening combo procedure 12 years 5 months ago #1271031903

ericf,

I believe the cord you feel at the base of the penis that seems to almost act as a ligament is your lymph channel. I had the same thing when Hanging. I originally thought it was a vein. Mine has become inflamed (hardened) after the procedure. Where it\'s clogged, it feels like a \"BB.\" You can read my PMMA log. Anyways, I think that\'s what it is but can\'t be certain.