PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270029920

Holy #*&$! Sizemic, that\'s a Weapon of Ass Destruction! Go easy with it will ya!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270034363

Nice results sizemic. I used lotion or vaseline to massage my penis for months. It is very smooth and natural feeling. It is heavier with less retraction, but it doesn\'t feel like a partial boner at all. Maybe it\'s from the cream!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270036282

Thnks everyone, ill answer your qs when im at home, im on my phone right now.

@gknight, It just feels like a slight semi (25% or less Erection level) I think its just the PMMA product / collagen.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270036292

Interesting observation: With more product placed btwn the ring and glans my sensitivity has increased.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270044592

SIZE- sensitivity increased? oh god i hope not! i\'m already a 1 minute man LMAO

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270072053

LOL Same here swampman! I suppose with a powerful weapon, more recoil is inevitable lol
Sizemic, another question - does the penis feel any hotter? Random, i know but still important

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270079457

By more sensitive I basically mean I am back to 100% sensation like I had before PMMA.

@Joehigashi,
Lol, no definitely not hotter.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270101340

Absolutely astounding results brother. I am so happy for you even though I don\'t know you. I am about your stats before pre-PMMA and can relate to you since I have wanted that Girth also for many years also. Is your head about 4.5 Girth still? If it is, I\'m even more shocked, cause it looks very proportionate to your 6\" shaft.

But please change avatar, it is too good for my eyes.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270101377

Hmm what is up with this edit-button...

Anyway, I\'ve also gained a fair amount of length over the years are Thunders like you

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270101382

Gah i keep misspelling and I cannot edit!!!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270189568

Haha thanks TenInch, yeah the head is still 4.5\"! It does still look good I think.

I feel like maybe with the 10% the collagen takes longer to really kick in and form? I only say this because every morning I feel thicker than the last. I am on day 19 now since round 3. So I guess I am nearing that 3 week mark where I normally settle in Girth. But it surely is nice feeling nice and thick every morning I\'ll wait until week 6 to measure again though.

I\'ve had a few partners since round 3... maybe 3? or 4? I can\'t remember. All I know is 6\" Girth is HUGE for most girls. Every girl that I have been with since round 2 has commented that I am huge, or massive, or ridiculous. And the ones that I have contact with after normally say they are sore the next day Oh the joys of sleeping with 18 to 25 year olds They have all LOVED it though, I haven\'t had any complaints that is for sure.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270195489

Also, I will post some measurement shots at week 6... So glad I made the 6\" mid-shaft Girth, maybe by then it will be a tad more

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1270195836

Glad you\'ve achieved your goals too brother Sizemic! You are an inspiration to many here. Congrats.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270211644

Thanks miracle!

Couldnt resist measuring today:

Glans Girth: 4.5\"
Circ Scar: 5.5\"
Just below Circ Scar: 5.75\"
Mid-shaft: 6\" (solid)
Base: 6.5\"

It literally is feeling thicker each and everyday... hopefully I can make some slightly thicker numbers by week 6 and beyond. We shall see. I am happy regardless!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270211945

Wow! Three snaps up in Z formation!