PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269841205

@Sizemic

Please be careful. That is a potentially lethal cocktail.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269841483

a more personal update for the forum

More personal than the usual subject of discussion here? Not sure that\'s actually possible.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269841557

@miracle7

Oh trust me... I know... especially with low carb. I feel like all my energy is \"artificial energy\" from the ephedrine and caffeine. I am on day 4 now and last night I crashed haarrrd.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269842333

sizemic- have you experienced any Turtling when on ephedrine and caffeine... That was one of the reasons i stopped taking the two, i would experience severe Turtling when on it. I\'m sure the PMMA helps with the Turtling, just curious if you noticed anything different while on it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269842645

Hmmm I just started it, but I will definitely monitor it. The PMMA definitely helps though. I don\'t turtle much to begin with

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269842668

Thanks buddy. Just want you around for a long time.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269844010

@ sizemic

good luck with the regime! If you do turtle then its the ephedrine but is temporary.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269873445

This just in... when I use that silicone Cock ring I have I reach just about 6\" Girth exactly... also I have an appointment for round 3 on thursday the 25th! I can\'t believe I am doing it... but 6\"+ has been my goal from day one.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269874921

Go for it buddy, you are going to be huge!!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269875317

I tried the ECA stack for a few weeks in 2007 (was a touch less built than I am now) and it had very negative effects on my already pretty tiny Flaccid. I\'m not turtled in this pic because I\'d been toying with it for a while but it was a very common occurrence and didn\'t help my self -esteem, so I stopped doing it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269875676

gsxr7501941 wrote: Go for it buddy, you are going to be huge!!

Oh thats the plan

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269875690

@V

Im about 1 week in, no adverse affects yet, but like I said I barely turtled at all before. Also, dude! With a bod like that and a 6.5\" how are you a virgin?? By choice?

I am very very drunk right now, hence the 3:30am post here. But I can report that tonight I had sex with the girl who took my virginity when I was 15. She couldn\'t believe how much I have \"grown\" since then... lol it was awesome.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269875768

@ sizemic.

I\'m very, very shy IRL and have body image issues. I\'m convinced they\'ll laugh at how little Girth I have and I don\'t know how I would deal with that emotionally. If I can conquer this issue through PMMA i\'m sure I\'ll have the courage to make a move. I see them looking at me quite often, esp. when I\'m at the gym, so I know the interest is there. I just don\'t feel I have the stats yet for them.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269877303

@virgin age 29
From what you say it appears to me that you aren\'t just worried about physical stats but about becoming vulnerable in your deepest intimacy. This is a lot harder than just getting bigger, because no matter what your size it will still be a hard barrier to cross. I was myself in a similar bind when I was a virgin. I even told a girl I had a venereal disease to keep her out of my pants. I was convinced that she\'d shriek and yell in horror calling me some sort of monster.
It took a girl who was wild and crazy to drag me off to bed and almost knock me out. She went at it with relish and didn\'t make any comments. I then realized that at least in certain circumstances that a girl might accept me or have a measure of tolerance. I was still very hung up, unable to accept my unit for which my larger brother had heckled me for years, but girl after girl discovered that there were no serious problems for them with it. Some were even way into me, hoping for a red light to come when I was driving so that they could lean down and gobble it. lol.
Find one nobody knows and who can\'t hurt you in the view of others, just to abate that fear of humiliation. And I\'m fairly certain that you\'ll discover that she will be way into you far more than you might expect. So you may have to just take the plunge like jumping into cold water, and let one of them \"do it to you\". I\'m sure there are plenty of candidates.
Like you I used to be so shy I couldn\'t even talk on the phone, and had to take a class on overcoming timidity. The trick they taught was that to surmount the fears, you had to find your worst one and overcome it. The first assignment was to call someone you liked but would never dare contact. I called a girl I had secretly loved for 18 months: after that first date we fell in love and lived together for five years. Size isn\'t all that matters, even if in certain situations it can sometimes help.
HC

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269877640

Thanks HC. I\'m currently having weekly sessions with a speech therapist to work on my inability to speak when nervous. I have a tendency to stop dead in the middle of a conversation if I become too self-conscious. It\'s a sort of \'trapped in a hall of mirrors\' feeling- watching myself watching myself watching myself ad infinitum.