PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269530338

hey size mic 6 Yet???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269545688

Nope, unfortunately I sit between 5.75\" and 5.875\" depending on the day I wish! Lol think Dr. C would be willing to do another full session???

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269545993

Might still have more collagen formation to come... Congrats buddy.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269547421

Good to hear things are going good, man. I think miracle7 might be right. Yo could still have more collegen building up that will push you closer to 6\" Girth. Either way, you still got a good stick, dude.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269548254

@ sizemic

Firstly I do think DR C would do another session but I would if I were you wait for the full 3 months IE final results first to see whats what. I didn\'t have that big collagen that you did but my gains came closer to week 5 so hold out and you might get there.

secondly if your Cock measures 5.875 then its 5.875 not 5.75 thats just you not fully Erect!

Thirdly like you and others EP etc the second session seems to solidify and add some Girth but not bring the initial gain. I have lowered my expectations to 0.25 from my second round and after measuring yesterday (day two post op) and comparing with day two after round one it looks about right maybe a little more than 0.25.

lastly you have a f&cking dream Cock and if you think back to where you were at 4.5 Girth come on dude!!! So be happy or
M7 and me will come and kick your young ass!!! Big man love lol

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269551804

@JABM Always got me rolling

@Sizemic Be patient buddy... I feel the formation of collagen isn\'t complete yet. I would wait a few months before even considering another session if I were you.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269571033

Wow sizemic! that looks great! better than my implant I must say, the more results I see like this the more I think of getting it out and going the PMMA route, like Mustang is doing. Really hard to give up nice Girth once you have it, as you now know! enjoy that thing! thanks for all the info. and nice pic\'s.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269691575

Hey Sizemic, I skimmed through your thread but couldn\'t see a concentration listed anywhere. Did you receive 20% in the first round and 10% in the second or were they still using 20% during your second round?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269716402

@edupd,

They definitely used only 10% in my second round. They might of used 20% at the base in my first round, I distinctly remember Dr. C calling for \"20\" then he started calling for \"10\" but this could be my imagination. I think even my first round was prodominately 10%.

I will ask though and see what they say.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269716455

36 days since Round 2 of PMMA
' Circ Girth: 5.5\"
' Mid-shaft: 5.75\"
' Base Girth: 6.25\"

Well guys it isn\'t looking like I will reach my goal of 6\"+ Girth. I am about 80% sure I want to go in for a third round when I can save enough for it. I have PE\'d and fantasized for far too long to sit just 0.25\" under my dream Girth. Plus I have some minor touch-ups that I want done at the base.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269716480

jeeezz, how big do u want man.. u gonna give ladies REAL hard time.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269716543

I want at least 6\" mid-shaft girth... I had my heart set on at least 6.25\" mid-shaft but now I think I would settle for 6\"

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269716749

@ sizemic

I figured you were suffering from post PMMA expectation crush syndrome! Great to have you back. Look won\'t talk you out of a third and final round and you confirm what I guess I and everyone thought 10% works but maybe not as well as 20%. My results are OK (see pics if you like) but in actual gain I think it will be 0.2-0.25 which is less than it should be considering I got 16cc still happy I got 10% solution though.

What I will say is that I am glad you are settling for 6 that makes you 25% PMMA and the rest is you. and for your info 6 is really big and with your length wow!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269782160

40+ days since Round 2 PMMA injections

Hey guys its been a while since I posted any pictures so I thought I would update you all. I wore a silicone cock ring in two of the pictures incase you were wondering what that blue band is

Sorry for the paint covered hands and cloths

Also the second measurement shot is a flaccid girth measurement (5.5\")

For some reason my browser is having trouble displaying thumbnails... here\'s the links:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1178872
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1178873
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1178874
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1178875
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1178876

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269783290

@Sizemic

Wow buddy! Your result says it all. Incredible. Stupendous. Large. Sizemic.