PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269288707

@ sizemic great results dude....I did another volume calc for you and 0.5 inche gain with what you got is very likely let us have measurements on day 6 please which was your old low point! If you hit or are very near your target at this point you know you are good to go!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269294479

You have some very good results man. Im still working on my length before I get the PMMA.. Im mainly Hanging right now

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269294709

stallion wrote: Amazing results. Aesthetically, yours looks more natural with PMMA than a lot guys natural penis does. Couple of questions. You mentioned doctor had used a different or unique technique on you, could you please elaborate?

Also, like you, I have been doing natural PE and have gained .75\" in 3 months in length. Do you know if Hanging is allowed after PMMA?

Good luck with you new weapon. There is a new big man on campus.

I had the same concerns... I wouldnt want the PMMA to shift.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269295297

mikehok wrote: Sizemic, looks extremely good, very little bruising too. And thanks for documenting your procedure. We\'re not seeing as much these past few weeks so your report is very welcome.

There is definitely some bruising today to report :s pretty bad acutally, but I am not overly concerned... No problem, I am glad to update everyone on this.

stallion wrote: Amazing results. Aesthetically, yours looks more natural with PMMA than a lot guys natural penis does. Couple of questions. You mentioned doctor had used a different or unique technique on you, could you please elaborate?

Also, like you, I have been doing natural PE and have gained .75\" in 3 months in length. Do you know if hanging is allowed after PMMA?

Good luck with you new weapon. There is a new big man on campus.

I don\'t think he really did any sort of \"different\" technique. I think he was just refering to the % concentration of PMMA and where it was placed. He probably does it that way most of the time.

Hanging would depend on the type of hanger... If the hanger squeezes the shaft at all I would say no. It would cause indents in the PMMA and could maybe even cause breaks. Wade mentioned that some people after their first round have breaks in the PMMA (likely just from not putting a lot there and due to healing etc.). So I would be very very careful with it if I were you... and I would want to wait a few months before even trying it...

Makeminelargeplease wrote: Hey Sizemic, pics look great. Can you explain what it feels like flaccid and erect? I mean is it like have a semi-erection all the time.

When you are soft its not really like having a semi erection at all... maybe like a slight chub, but definitely soft and flaccid, not at all hard when you are soft. When you are erect I actually find it gets really hard... Like even if I only have an 80% erection this stuff is nice and firm.. I really like it

Justabitmore wrote: @ sizemic great results dude....I did another volume calc for you and 0.5 inche gain with what you got is very likely let us have measurements on day 6 please which was your old low point! If you hit or are very near your target at this point you know you are good to go!

Thanks man! I really hope so... I am starting to doubt it though... I really feel like they didn\'t want to add much mid-shaft and they really did put a lot above and below the middle bulge. I mean it really really looks great now, I\'ll take some new pics soon. I really really really want to reach the 6\" girth mark though. If I don\'t... I will likely go in on a later date (like maybe 6 months or so from now)... we will see. That\'s assuming they would even want to. I know I will be close... but I don\'t know if they would be willing to.

New1inch wrote: You have some very good results man. Im still working on my length before I get the pmma.. Im mainly hanging right now

Awesome man! Thanks!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269295666

As promised... the brusing... BUT look how awesome it looks from above I am very very pleased so far!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269295734

I\'ll do a Flaccid shot later, that has improved and looks more natural as well

Also I will be testing it out on day 7 I already have one of the chicks from after round 1 lined up for it. I\'ll be sure to report what she thinks.... I might even tape it haha it depends what she\'s willing to do. But I\'ll likely keep that to myself

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269296477

Sizemic wrote: ...Thanks man! I really hope so... I am starting to doubt it though... I really feel like they didn\'t want to add much mid-shaft and they really did put a lot above and below the middle bulge. I mean it really really looks great now, I\'ll take some new pics soon. I really really really want to reach the 6\" Girth mark though. If I don\'t... I will likely go in on a later date (like maybe 6 months or so from now)... we will see. That\'s assuming they would even want to. I know I will be close... but I don\'t know if they would be willing to...

Sounds like Dr. C has cut you off and said no more?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269296584

@eqstudent

No not really. Neither of them said anything about \"no more\". I just think they would be reluctant to do more based on what I know about them. They seem to prefer not to overfill... But I am sure if I really really wanted it done, I bet they would do it. I just think they would suggest not to as to avoid any complications and because it already looks good.

Mind you things could change once everything settles and collagen forms. So a third session touch-up might be a possibility as well. I am sure if I really really pressed them to do more, they would. But I think they would suggest not to.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269296774

@Sizemic - thanks. Your unit looks great, I\'ll give you $100K for it and throw in mine as part of the deal.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269296936

haha naaa I am happy with mine

Sooo for fun I tried on a normal condom (One, impossibly thin) and it was no where near fitting. I got it down to about the circ scar (ring) and it wouldn\'t role down any further due to it hurting / strangling me. Maybe once the swelling has hardened with collagen it would be able to roll down... but there is no way I am using them anymore... too tight!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269301095

Why wouldn\'t the tissue after PMMA stretch like normal penis tissue does doing pe with or without device? It could break? Huh that sounds bad.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269301906

Because its not normal Penis tissue? On the follow up sheet that you fill out before round 2 they refer to it as an implant...

I don\'t know if it could break. When Wade refered to breaks after round 1 I think he more meant a break wher the PMMA would stop and start. Likely due to not having enough in that area or to do with something immediately post op when the stuff is still fluid.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269303656

So you got 22 cc the first round at 1500.00 and then 18cc the second round. Was that another 1500?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269304090

Yes, though normally if you go over 20cc you have to pay $75/cc over... I allowed another surgeon to view / tape my first round so I didn\'t have to pay extra.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269304995

@EQ&SIZE I spoke to wade yesterday and they are becoming adamant about only using 10% concentration. They say that they dont want to stray from making it an enhancement as oppossed to an enlargement. They want patients to be content with having a heavier penis with less retraction.

On a diffrent note I spoke to wade about my concern with New Plastic vs. Artefill. He said they had a 3rd party Dr study all the PMMA avaliable in the open market. This dr is from the US (Florida) and does most of his work on HIV patients for facial reconstruction. He did a blind study on all the materials and his conclusion suggested new plastic is nearly as pure as artefill. He is sending me the drs info today, when I recive it I will share it with the forum. I asked wade if one were to want artefill regardless, would Dr.C Use it/ or even be familiar with it. He said that Dr. C is familiar with it and would use ANY PMMA the patient wanted. But he still strongly suggested that it is unessasary to be frivolous being that new plastic was nearly its equal. I mean, im sure they could profit using artefill marking patients up on the product(Artefill) So IMO they honestly belive that New plastic is not inferior to artefill.