PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269319614

Thanks skeptical one...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269320333

Just an observation: you don\'t have to compute airfare into the total cost if you combine your PMMA session with another activity. I plan to drive to Arizona after mine, so I figure that the cost for my flight to Las Vegas is for that experience which cannot be had anywhere else in the world, with Dr C working his magic for only his modest fee. Just like I figure that on that day I\'ll be eating no matter where I may be so I can\'t add that cost to that of a medical treatment. It does help however in order to figure out what to budget if you\'re short on cash.
HC

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269323235

@ Sizemic

My air fare alone was 600usd more than your whole expenditure. I figured that a First class Cock can\'t travel in economy!! I did book very late though and my next trip will be about 5000 usd including hotel, and procedure.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269323894

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Sizemic. Just an fyi but there is a doc in canada (toronto-i think??) That does PMMA on the penis. Just a heads up.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325279

bigwheels, I noticed that too I was going to post that to the PMMA thread.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325303

Now i\'m seeming to have an issue finding the link again! If you got it Bigwheels, please share.
I learned of it recently and was rather surprised. I just need to find out now what brand of PMMA they use and how qualified their physician is.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325433

Yes, bigwheels and S.O. please share any link you can! I wish I knew there was one. I will look as well.

As for including food and flights etc. I was more intending just to give a total cost of the whole experience. I didn\'t mean to imply that getting 2 sessions will cost X amount. It was more for people who are thinking \"Wow, its only $1500!\" sometimes people need to see the whole picture.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325492

Through a quick google search it looks like there is a Doc out of Brazil who practices in Toronto as well?

www.clinicacordero.com/clinica-cordero-en-toronto.html

Anyone care to inquire? I might but I am pretty busy at the moment.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325716

6 days post round 2 measurements:

So I am at day 6 now. Based on my first round it is safe to say between day 6 to 10 are your lowest measurements post op as the swelling is down and the collagen has yet to form. Now it is a waiting game to see how much collagen forms.

Girth measurements:
Circ scar: 5.5\"
Mid-shaft: 5.75\"
Base: 6.25\"

So far the increase isn\'t as much as I would have liked... but we will see where I sit once the collagen has formed. Its looking really really good, so I can\'t complain.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325787

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats, sizemic! Happy healing and good luck with the collagen formation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325826

Thanks skatezy!

Flaccid measurements:
Non-bone pressed length: 6\" to 6.5\" (same as before really)
Flaccid Girth midshaft: 5.375\"

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269325944

I sent a quick email to that clinic. I didn\'t really read over the site that much, but can\'t hurt to ask.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269326140

Great result mate! You just need 0.15-0.2 of collagen growth to be 6 average.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269326638

Good luck sizemic, you will reach 6\" girth.
Dr. David cordero looks like he has two clinics one in Canada and the other one in Colombia
If he is doing penile pmma bioplasty in Toronto so he must use Artecoll then , but it could be he is sending his patients to Colombia (I am not sure) www.clinicacordero.com/
In his site ( penile enlargement) he used almost the same words that was written in the web-site of Dr. Valter Nascimento (in Rio de janeiro) and even he wrote the name of this doctor in the end of the page may be by mistake (I dont know or may be he is sending his patients to Rio.??)
www.clinicacordero.com/procedures/body/penis-augmentation.html
This Dr.Valter Nascimento was my first doctor who I had a consultation with and he advised me to use a penile stretcher post-injection, but I decided to have my pmma injection by Dr. Samy Passy.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 9 months ago #1269332221

Hey Sizemic, your second round looks pretty good so far! I think once the collagen starts working you\'re sure to reach your 6\" goal.
In your next batch of photos can you share some regular Flaccid pics? I\'m curious to see more of how the PMMA affects retraction and the Flaccid hang. I\'m not as much of a shower as you are despite similar Erect stats (before PMMA anyways, haha) and am looking forward to the improvements there as well. Does the PMMA bring your Flaccid closer to a casual Flaccid stretch length?