PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269884336

@ v

Hmm well it sounds like you are working on a lot of aspects of your life right now. You seem like a super nice guy and with your looks, once you overcome your personal hurdles you will have no trouble in the future. I am sure of it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269884435

Ok guys, so I can\'t believe they were able to fit me in so quickly, they must have had a cancellation or something. The only thing that concerns me is what Wade said in his last email.

Wade\'s response to me asking for a full 3rd session:

\"The photos look great! I can definitely see areas that would benefit from a touch up. We can consider a complete third session once you have arrived to the office and a live assessment has been performed.\"

Personally, I WON\'T be happy if they only touch up areas that need it. I really really want to be nicely over 6\" Girth (mid-shaft). That is the whole reason I am going. I don\'t want to pay for a plane ticket and $1500 for them to just give me a few cc\'s to make everything look perfect. Personally, I would rather not even go if this will be the case...

Should I somehow make this clear to them before I go? I mean I am pretty sure with some convincing they would likely do it, I am not asking to be overfilled or anything. I mean EP has had 51cc so far... I\'ve only had 41cc and I am 7.5\"+ Erect length. I\'ve had no complications either.

What should I do? I really don\'t want to make the trip for ~5cc of touch-ups.

The more I think about it, the more I want a complete full session... 6.25\"+ would be wonderful, but I would take even 6\" ... wherever a full session would get me.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269885167

If you are sure you want the 6\"+ of Girth and a full session, then you must inform Dr. C and Request it before you go there. Get an agreement that they WILL do it for you. I do not see why they should refuse it unless there is some medical reason for it. Good luck!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269885743

@sizemic
\" I really really want to be nicely over 6\" Girth (mid-shaft). That is the whole reason I am going. \"
I do understand about what you have mentioned above and nothing will make you happy unless you reach the >6\" Girth, the best thing as mustang has mentioned just ask them before you go there, but you have to think you might need (or sure) another session for touch-up .
Good luck with your decision

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269887060

Thanks mustang and smartman, I will email Wade telling him how I feel and what my request is and see how open they are for it. I can understand why he is saying they want to do a live assessment first... I feel like he is saying that to not get my (or anyone else\'s) hopes up for a full session round 3. Like say I go and they realize there is some issue with it that wasn\'t evident in my pics or something. Just like how they normally tell people to expect 0.5\" to 0.75\" even though most get around 0.7\".

But I will basically say that the only reason I am going is because I want another full session and more Girth that will result from that. I want to make it clear that Girth is the goal here.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269890821

@ EP

I wasn\'t trying to compare your size or volume vs. complications. Just making a point that you\'ve had 51cc so far without many problems, and I haven\'t had any problems yet either, meaning they might possibily consider another full session (or at least be open to it). I\'m not trying to rationalize with the kiddish argument: \"If he had it, why can\'t I?\". I haven\'t mentioned you or any other member to them nore will I in the future either. I know that every patient is different and what they are willing to do for one, doesn\'t mean its the case for someone else for various safety and healthy reasons. I am just merely hoping they will do it for me... I didn\'t know that about BigBizo, has it caused problems for him?

I love that PMMA legacy thread of yours btw! I know a lot of people who are concidering PMMA will find it very very helpful.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269890875

I am encouraged that so many people are going back for more rounds. Pretty much convinced now that as soon as I have all the funds in place I\'m gonna go for it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269894716

V- fear not my friend. I deal with all of the same issues as you. I am not quite as lean as you are but have a smilar build, small waist big shoulders and chest. I often get very nervous and stutter when i speak as well. All of this is attributed i think to my issues with my body aka megarexia. Also if you are looking to get funds sooner and have the ability to pay monthly payments try this site prosper.com it is people helping people collectively. Pretty cool concept. I dont work for them, i dont get paid for referring anybody i just really liked the idea behind the site.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269906361

EP
can you give more info on the procedural and applications changes that are taking place?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269913918

@ sizemic

I understand you are a bit frustrated. I think it is fair to make your goals clear to them but also to take their advice-

If they are suggestion that less is more I am sure there is a pretty good reason for it. They are doing 3 ops a day we are getting one new PMMA guy joining us a week so there is a lot of date we don\'t know about. Maybe there have been other problems. Whatever you do my friend stay safe and I hope you get what you wish for.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269926011

Ok guys here\'s the plan for tomorrow (at leas my ideal plan):
1. Fix the areas which I believe are lacking.- Right at the base there is a noticeable ridge on the underside of my penis, I think I just need PMMA under the ridge as I feel it doesn\'t go low enough on the underside, not a big deal.- About an Inch up from base on the left side there is a noticeable indent where I am about 0.25\" less Girth than midshaft.- Circ scar (where the ring is) there is a noticeable ridge where the PMMA ends. Maybe they can fill just a little above the ridge to smooth it out?
2. Add more PMMA all over for more Girth (however much Dr. C and Wade are comfortable with).
Obviously the first goal is of most importance. However much of the second they can do is just a bonus.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269926635

EP- wade told me artefill cant be used in the penis? Strange that he said that unless i misinterpreted him...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269928720

EP-this is copy and pasted from his email to me

\"All of the registered PMMA products are proven safe. Artifill is not used for penile Girth enhancement since it contains bovine collagen. Both Metacril and Newplastic can be used for this area. \"

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269931159

swampman wrote: EP-this is copy and pasted from his email to me

\"All of the registered PMMA products are proven safe. Artifill is not used for penile Girth enhancement since it contains bovine collagen. Both Metacril and Newplastic can be used for this area. \"

I think the reason for that wasn\'t that it couldn\'t be used, but that it isn\'t practical. It takes much longer to set and requires tests in advance.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 8 months ago #1269931879

Guys we should have a PMMA folder with the different kinds of PMMA,where to get it done,and the costs and experience of the doc doing it along with location.I personally been emailing the doc in Canada about the kind of PMMA he use,and costs but have not herd back.Toronto is much easier for us east cost guys wanting PMMA.
Kcchief