PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270438433

newbie415 wrote: @Sizemic
PS for anybody who knows: I also wonder why if sizemic had such great results with greater cc that they recommend less now... and what is the difference between newplastic and artefill?

Guys with longer dicks tend to have more surface area, thus more cc\'s are used. If Dr. C used the same amount of cc\'s for a guy with a much shorter penis, it would likely seem out of proportion.
New Plastic & Artefill are both brands of medical grade PMMA. Artefill is the only U.S. approved brand of PMMA and is considered relatively expensive. New Plastic is the brand used by Dr. Casavantes. There is a variety of information on both products on both the old & new PB, you\'ll come to see that it is also a hot issue. Good luck with your research

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270442429

Thanks!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270444580

I am happy to share my journey, I\'m glad everyone appreciates it Also Newbie415 to add to the discussion of how Dr. C seems to be using less product, my injections did get lower each time... even though technically my surface area increased each time. I went from 22cc to 17cc to 12cc in each procedure. Gains were also less and less each time: 0.9\" to 0.3\" to 0.2\".

Thanks S.O. as always

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270459897

I have to imagine that due to your age (and associated good health from the sounds of it) your results have been on the higher end of successful. I had 15cc @10% back the beginning of August and my gains were much smaller. I averaged about a 1/4\", however I\'m 38 and probably don\'t have a stellar diet (way too much caffeine) so a 0.9\" gain was probably never in the cards without an incredible amount of injection.

I will be going back again, hopefully before the end of November, and I\'ll be showing them your photo and saying, \"do this\".

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270480822

@ sizemic

My friend that is truly awesome!!! It looks incredible and yes I am glad you agree that 6 is big- Sex with my lady is great but goodbye quickies she has to be ready. Just amazing. Make sure to stay in touch even if (like me) it is more infrequent.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270498074

I have to ask, after 3 rounds now, does the collagen material have a different feel to it vs what you had before? Does it feel somewhat, what is the best way to describe it, I don\'t know, maybe squishy?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270504606

@rkcinflorida

Squishy is the absolute wrong way to describe it. If anything, when Erect my shaft is much harder than it was before.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270508839

Sizemic wrote: @rkcinflorida

Squishy is the absolute wrong way to describe it. If anything, when Erect my shaft is much harder than it was before.

I agree, I feel as if it\'s harder in its firmness than I recall it being pre-op.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270517568

Dude your results look awesome!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270540275

Unbelievable thread. Ok, I\'m a bit of a wall flower not unlike several others so here are my \'final\' questions to anyone viewing this thread regarding PMMA: Is it noticeable with jeans/work pants on 4 days or longer after the procedure I work in jeans/work pants and occasionally give presentations which make me a focal point. I\'m concerned someone might notice.Has anyone on this site had the PMMA done over the top of alloderm/Belladerm? I had alloderm/lengthening done in \'04 and am persuing this as a means to replenish the fullness I once enjoyed. Anyone one that has, I would a appreciate an opportunity to hear your experience- please private messagge me.What is the contact info for Dr. Cassevantes? Phone? E-mail?Does/has anyone use pumping after having had the PMMA? I am currently a morning pumper to try and reinvigorate the alloderm. I have had some reasonable Atrophy, but nothing to bad.Is it possible to remove the Allloderm (if necessry) after having had the PMMA? I\'m concerned the Alloderm may further deteriorate over the next decades and cause length issues. I want to retain the option of removing it (anyone done it in that order?).How do you measure all of this BPEL stuff? I understand the acronyms, but I\'ve found the best way for me to measure my length \'potential\' is to measure how far it reaches in the tube when fully pumped. I have hit 7 3/4\" measured directly off the back edge of the tube, but have since fell back to 7 1/2\" pretty reliably (due to age of alloderm and lack of stretching and such- gotta work to pay for this crap)How about stretching after PMMA with a jes extender type device?how does anyone feel about their \'locker-room appearance after having PMMA? I was hugely confident after my first procedure (alloderm) which is waning- I don\'t want any changes to be obtuse and obviousanyoone having this done consider the testicular elist implant to \'balance\' the appearance? I am very leary of that procedure based on feedback on this site, but have spoken with some individuals who actually advocate it.Well, sorry to use your progress as a place to post, but it seemed appropriate. I think my original stats are similiar to yours, and aside from a little less length (I think?) I resemble your mid procedure appearance. My goal is to have the \'pumped\' look and feel without all this goddamn pumping (15 min in the shower every morning). I appreciate any and all feedback, and am also going to paste this to the PMMA thread. thanks again to everyone for the candidness. This has been very helpful to me personally.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270545293

Thanks gsx!

1. Is it noticeable with jeans/work pants on 4 days or longer after the procedure I work in jeans/work pants and occasionally give presentations which make me a focal point. I\'m concerned someone might notice.

- It is only as noticeable as you make it. What I mean is, sure its bigger and will fill out your pants better... but one round of PMMA won\'t make enough of a difference to be a sudden noticeable change. Just wear appropriate underwear, some hide it better than others. Or black dress pants.

3. What is the contact info for Dr. Cassevantes? Phone? E-mail?

- www.girthenhancement.com/ It can all be found there.

4. Does/has anyone use pumping after having had the PMMA? I am currently a morning pumper to try and reinvigorate the alloderm. I have had some reasonable atrophy, but nothing to bad.

- I pumped today actually. 30 min at 5hg. Was 6.5\" Girth midshaft after the session. I doubt I will do this daily though. I like how hard the PMMA is.

6. How do you measure all of this BPEL stuff? I understand the acronyms, but I\'ve found the best way for me to measure my length \'potential\' is to measure how far it reaches in the tube when fully pumped. I have hit 7 3/4\" measured directly off the back edge of the tube, but have since fell back to 7 1/2\" pretty reliably (due to age of alloderm and lack of stretching and such- gotta work to pay for this crap)

- If I were to measure using a tube I would be able to claim 8.25\"... not very realistic in my opinion. At least I could before PMMA after 30min of pumping. I just get a raging erection and measure with a ruler pushed into the pubic bone while on top of the penis, not to the side.

7. How about stretching after PMMA with a jes extender type device?

- Definitely you can do it still. PMMA would make no difference on your stretch IMO. Especially in the ligs.

8. How does anyone feel about their \'locker-room appearance after having PMMA? I was hugely confident after my first procedure (alloderm) which is waning- I don\'t want any changes to be obtuse and obvious

My flaccid is only thicker now... it hasn\'t changed much in length, though I have always been a shower.

9. Anyoone having this done consider the testicular elist implant to \'balance\' the appearance? I am very leary of that procedure based on feedback on this site, but have spoken with some individuals who actually advocate it.

- No way. I could care less how big my balls look in comparison. Why bother with a pointless procedure and risk so much for something that makes no difference in sex?

Answered what I could. Hope it helped.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270552013

Sizemic- You said you would hit 8.25 in the tube, so what is it you claim as your BPEL? I think you indicated 7.5\" length, so about a 3/4\" difference? I like the tube \'reference\' because it is less variable depending on the intensity of the Erection, and better indicates if this there is any actual lenght gains/loss due to it\'s maximizing your potential. I fill the 2 Inch tube presently when pumped (Girth), so I\'m assuming I will have to buy a bigger tube if I do get the PMMA. I\'m pretty much convinced at this point. Thanks for sharing your progress.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270553074

For me a typical BPEL measurement is between 7.5\" to 7.75\" if I am super super hard or if I have stretched recently (ie. a Cock ring or clamped). I am easily 7.25\" NBPEL on most days. I would say definitively though that I am only 7.5\" BPEL to play it safe. I don\'t want to fluff any numbers.

I found that with long pumping sessions my penis would almost be more like a stretched Flaccid measurement while in the tube which can be 8\"+ BP Flaccid stretched length. My cylinder pre-PMMA was only a 1.75\" diameter tube, so perhaps that helped get me stretched out length wise once I packed the tube Girth wise.

I don\'t know if I would trust a pump tube measurement using a pumped Erection. The only time I would say its acceptable is literally right at the very very start of your pumping session. That way you basically just have a super hard Erection and fluid hasn\'t built up yet and the penis tissues haven\'t given up to the pulling pressures.

The tube I have now is a 2.25\" tube which has an inner Girth of about 7\". I can pack it about 2/3 the way up in 30min... I have never tried longer than that with PMMA as Im still unsure as to whether it is healthy to pump with it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270557761

@ sizemic... what pump are you using... I dont want anything too expensive but decent. I have the bathmate but its annoying having to sit in the tub for a long time.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270558017

@New1inch, I had a brake bleeder pump already that I bought from Walmart. I think it was $45 Canadian, but you can get the Mity Vac or a harbor freight one online for waaaaay cheaper.

As for the tube, its just a standard tube from a local sex shop in Toronto I got for $35.