PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sizemic's PE and PMMA log

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270314660

It\'s official- Miracle7 has Sizemic beat for the best Avatar..! haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270321876

Sizemic & Beta

Have only seen the one picture that i believe shows an uncut before and after PMMA by Dr C.

The Picture is on his website and it looked ok. Also talked to Wade and he said uncut guys look very natural with PMMA.

web.me.com/drcasavantes/GirthEnhancement/Picture_Gallery.html#0

Must mention that i dont know if the amount of foreskin in the pic is average, as personally i have alot more foreskin and don\'t know if that would affect the outcome.

Did you see other before and afters whilst at the clinic Sizemic.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270329729

Gerry, that guy looks cut to me. I feel like you can see his circ scar.

Regardless, I have yet to see a good result from an uncut penis. That doesn\'t mean there aren\'t any out there. Best bet is to email Dr. C\'s office asking for pics, specifically of uncut guys. I didn\'t see any pics while at the office... but I didn\'t ask to see any either.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270330776

sizemic is that because you haven\'t seen any results? or is there someone here uncut who went though with PMMA?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270331743

capitalpe.blogspot.com

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270332112

Mind you he had a unique scenario involving one small PMMA procedure one day and another one the next because he wasnt quite pleased.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270332566

wow, thanks for the link. I wonder how much of that outcome was due to not being circumsized and how much of it was due to back to back procedures. Gonna shoot Dr. C an email and see what he says about it.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270432746

5 WEEKS Post PMMA Round 3 - Comparison shot

Wow! I can\'t believe how thin I used to be... I haven\'t looked at old pics in a long time. Here is a nifty comparison shot.

Edit: Looks like site is having picture issues... I\'ll upload it to my blog

And another:

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270432860

Now do you guys believe me that my head is still 4.5\" Girth? haha

It is worth noting the change in the base... Dr. C and Wade actually injected a fair amount of PMMA into the base to make the shaft appear more natural in its connection to the base.

Honestly guys... 6\" Girth is plenty (I am 6.5\" base Girth). Most girls have issues until they get warmed up.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270433320

Cool man, hope the long term prognosis works out well.

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270436569

Sizemic, a truly remarkable difference! Dr. C did a phenomenal job with your unit! Great comparison shots too man, your contributions to the forum have been extremely invaluable and greatly appreciated!
Would you say you are done with PMMA at this point (pardon me if you have already stated it previously in this thread)?

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270437105

Thanks stillwantmore, I agree... I definitely hope it works out well!

@S.O.

Yes for now I am done with PMMA. I want to give it some time to settle down over the next half a year or so before I decide if any touch-ups are needed or if there are areas of concern. There is one area on the left hand side around the circ-scar that sticks out a little bit... but it doesn\'t bother me at all and I am in no rush to get it looked at.

I just have to keep telling myself that 6\" is BIG... seeing permanent Girth gains like this is easy to get addicted to...

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270437151

5 Weeks Post Round 3 PMMA

Flaccid Shots can be found here (too lazy to upload right now)
sizemic.blogspot.com/2011/09/5-weeks-post-pmma-round-3.html

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270437459

6\" is certainly huge. And with your length, your overall volume puts you at an almost \"guaranteed bigger than anyone else in the __fill_in_the_blank__\" (i.e. bar, club, etc).
I notice what you mean about that slight ridge on the left... to me it\'s only obvious since I know you\'ve already undergone PMMA, but if the ladies aren\'t saying anything, then waiting out a bit for the stuff to settle is a great idea!

Sizemic's PE and PMMA log 12 years 7 months ago #1270438413

@Sizemic
Like everybody has stated before, thanks for having such a detailed history of your progress. It\'s highly appreciated. Let me add on to everybody else with the congrats. The before and after picture really puts it into perspective. I really hope going forward there are no complications. So good luck with that. I do hope even though you feel like you\'re done with PMMA that you do still come on with updates as well as your answers and opinions to other\'s thoughts and questions. I will definitely like to see how your post PMMA years come about. I never cared to have Girth enhancement but I must say PMMA is really tempting barring any serious future complications. I\'m more focused on lengthening at the moment before any type of Girth enhancement so with that it begs me to ask you a few questions. The 5 years of manual PE, was that on and off or consistent? I know you said you were on Thunders, do you have a link to some of the routines you did or certain exercises, stretching, or Hanging that you focused mostly on. Also did any of the PE affect your Girth in the process or did it stay the same. Now after having PMMA do you know if you can still do PE? Obviously I\'m talking after weeks or months of recovery, whichever the Dr. recommends. Regardless I will do lengthening surgery but I know I still will need to do manual PE after that which is fine. Whatever I get is what I get. I\'m just trying to figure who I exactly will go with and then after a year or 2 of manual PE I will definitely do PMMA so this thread and future post from you are invaluable.
PS for anybody who knows: I also wonder why if sizemic had such great results with greater cc that they recommend less now... and what is the difference between newplastic and artefill?