PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alexbstn10's Progress Report

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269207408

Looks much better after giving it some time to heal....they are always scary at first...mine was for sure..Congrats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269215049

That is an amazing improvement !

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269215272

Wow! Congratulations man! That\'s a huge Girth. Keep us posted on your results with the girl that you\'ve been with previously. That\'s a true Girth-to-Girth test! Awesome results.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269215446

That is awesome man, can\'t wait to hear what the final results are. The last few pics look really good. I may have to think about moving my schedule up, I\'m jealous. Are you going back for touch ups? Or planning on even more?

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269218404

The ring looks like thickest part?Should the ring disappear or can Dr. do something about it in second session?

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269292734

Great results. Are you going back for a second round to reach your desired goal ?

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269355329

Just got back from a well needed vacation. I reconnected with a girl I\'d been with before and the first time we slept together she was not able to go more then a few minutes without stopping to reapply more lube. She asked me what happened and I told her I\'d been doing some stretching exercises, she bought it without question. She told me she liked my old penis better, the new improved model hurt, but by day 3 she was completely enjoying it and getting off in positions I was never able to make her cum with before. I spent the entire weekend walking around the hotel room nude and I can assure you that before PMMA I would rush to put my boxers on as soon as we finished so she wouldn\'t see how small I was. The confidence that I have now is one of the greatest feelings I\'ve ever had. I\'m going to have a second round just to make a few asthetic improvements and if I gain some more Girth I won\'t be disappointed : ) my travel schedule is pretty crazy over the next few months but I am going to try and get this done before the end of the summer. Best decision I\'ve ever made!!

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269355532

Alex, that\'s why we all pursue PE!!!

Happy to hear you have already begun to see a major change in confidence, I hope I can follow suit.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269359811

Looking great Alex and good to hear of your empowering experience!

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269360602

Alex,

That\'s just freaking AWESOME! I love hearing stories like yours. I\'m happy your procedure went so well. I can\'t wait to get mine done. I\'m on pins and needles. I\'d already be gone if I weren\'t already in a post operative healing phase. Can\'t wait to swing a monster in front of the Mrs. I also need to lose about 20lbs. That\'s another goal.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269361063

@alex i want that feeling that you have now! im so glad to hear that this procedure has changed your life for the better. Im scheduling my appt. as soon as can get time from work. I just pray that I get the same or similar results as you.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1269871184

As a guy interested in proceeding directly to Dr. C\'s to have this procedure done, I have a few concerns.
1) Are the results permanent? As I understand, the PMMA prompts new collagen growth (which would be perm, obviously).
2)I see most guys on here being average Girth and then going super-extreme. Where are all the guys with below average girths having this done?
3) And my biggest concern - aesthetics! Most of the post-op PMMA Flaccid shots are great. I mean, SkepticalOne has a nice fattie. That\'s just what I want - and freedom to go to a nude beach and not be shy, freedom to drop my underwear at the gym, etc. The post-PMMA Erect shots concern me - with most guys having this \"ring\" right below the head, really where the old car tissue forms from Circumcision. How long does it last? Why does it form? Can Dr. C do something (less PMMA?) to prevent it? Can the head be enlarged a bit too?I am not willing to risk my nicely shaped unit for a thicker but deformed one.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 7 months ago #1269877609

@johnnyangel
1. Yes.
2. Approximately half of us here who had PMMA enhancement were average or below average Girth.
3. If you want aesthetics first and foremost and Girth second, do like I did, just tell this to Dr C. He and Wade prefer that approach and they\'ll make it as pretty as can be while giving you optimum extra Girth for the ultimate final result - a thicker unit to behold.
The \"ring\" issue is less frequent than before, apparently reduced by the switch to lesser concentrations. The head, aka glans, cannot yet at this time be properly enhanced. We are quite numerous awaiting progress in this field we hope will come in the coming year(s).
HC

• Page: