PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Alexbstn10's Progress Report

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269177381

Alexbstn10 has been on the road in the past few weeks and has been quite busy, but wanted to report to the forums that he is healing well and looks forward to joining the forum in the near future.
With his permission I will start up his Progress Report in his stead.
BEFORE Photos:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269177513

12 Hours Post-Op:

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269177532

12-14 Hours Post-Op Erect:

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269177938

I may as well say it since we\'re all thinking it. There\'s seems to more PMMA on one side than the other, just wondering why he did that. Is it that hard to judge when he\'s putting it in ? It\'ll be nice to see the latest pics, see what happened to that bulge.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269179121

I think the swelling can be deceptive. Especially given these photos are no older than 14 hours post-op.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269180349

yea that bulge was odd. Since I havent seen many pics i was wondering if it was normal

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269190799

Those are pictures which speak louder than words. Does anyone know Alex\'s starting specs in terms of Erect Girth and Erect length? His final Girth will likely be a tad thicker...
HC

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269197716

Great post

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269200776

This thread is amazing E.P great stuff buddy

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269203980

Hi guys, I\'ve been traveling extensively for the last month so I haven\'t been able to share my recovery with everyone. While Dr. C was administering the anesthesia he hit a blood vessel which caused the ugly swelling and bruising which subsided after about a week - 10 days. I will be scheduling a second round sometime near the end of July mostly for aesthetics, I\'m very happy with my current size. I started at 6.2\" EL and 4.4\" EG, I\'m currently 5.5 behind the glans EG, 5.8-6.00\" mid shaft EG (Hard to measure without a girl to help keep it hard) and 6.25-6.5\" base EG. I received 21cc @ 20% and aside from a slight crease/dent behind the glans on the right side and a small gap behind the glans I don\'t have any issues. My erections are ROCK hard, harder then before, and the pain/tenderness subsided after the 2 1/2 week mark. I had sex at the 3 week mark and the girl couldn\'t take it all the was to the base. I just emailed SO my updated pics and I\'m sure he\'ll post them here soon. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and I\'ll try to help in any way that I can.

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269205443

@alex congrats on the success! I cant wait to see your updated pics. Did you have sex with the girl before PMMA? And if so did she love it? Its amazing that you gained over an Inch and a half from your first treatment, did you pump before reciving it?

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269205760

26 Days Post-Op (Batch 1):

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269205762

26 Days Post-Op (Batch 2):

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269205863

WOW! Those results are simply amazing!!! I am shocked that it came out so well. I want my appt today!!!!!

Alexbstn10's Progress Report 12 years 9 months ago #1269205916

I didn\'t pump and it was a new girl so I can\'t compare. I will be seeing a girl thus weekend who I\'ve slept with before so I\'m very anxious to see her reaction. I\'ll keep you posted!!

• Page: