PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can vakum cup penis stretcher make BLOOD HIGH PRESSURE??

Can vakum cup penis stretcher make BLOOD HIGH PRESSURE?? 1 year 3 months ago #1308710590

• Murat
  • Murat's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 3
Last month i wear the China ebay penis stretcher vakum belt cup for more then 15 hours per day,
After 2 weeks i become Blood high pressure 240/120 and go to the Hospital, can this sideeffect come from vakum cup stretching ?thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can vakum cup penis stretcher make BLOOD HIGH PRESSURE?? 1 year 3 months ago #1308710591

Murat wrote: Last month i wear the China ebay penis stretcher vakum belt cup for more then 15 hours per day,
After 2 weeks i become Blood high pressure 240/120 and go to the Hospital, can this sideeffect come from vakum cup stretching ?thanks

I don't think any device, much less a vacuum one, should ever be placed anywhere on the body for 15 hours a day. Heck, I'd be nervous after 1 hour and couldn't picture myself exceeding 4 under light pressure.

Sure, some guys report being able to go long stretches of time with these devices attached, but many of them have worked up to that point through routine. Even then I'm not sure 15 hours with anything that creates tension or suction should be applied.

Not sure about the blood pressure, but the health of your penis regardless. Be careful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream