Sign-up
Log-in
Search
×
Keyword
Search by Keyword:
Topics
Members
Advanced Search
Home
PHALLO GUIDE
Physician Directory
Pictures
Videos
Forum
Contact
PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement
General Forum
Doctors Forum
General Forum
Doctor Forum
Recent Topics
Search
Username
Password
Remember me
Log in
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account
Forum
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
(189 messages )
All
Since last visit
4 Hours
8 Hours
12 Hours
24 Hours
48 Hours
Week
Month
Year
Page:
1
2
3
4
...
7
1
2
3
4
7
Subject
Replies
Views
Last Post
wilywonka goes to Tijuana for chocolate factory renovations (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started July 22nd, 2021 14:43 UTC, by
willyWonka
1
2
3
...
5
68
Replies
12.1k
Views
Last Post
by
younggun3
January 22nd, 2026 18:48 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started December 11th, 2020 08:22 UTC, by
greygreygrey
1
2
3
...
11
161
Replies
24.4k
Views
Last Post
by
Vongolaxespada1
July 31st, 2026 06:00 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started December 11th, 2020 08:22 UTC, by
greygreygrey
1
2
3
...
11
161
Replies
24.4k
Views
Last Post
by
Vongolaxespada1
July 31st, 2026 06:00 UTC
Feedback Please (Especially Newbies)
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 20th, 2021 02:04 UTC, by
Skeptical_One
4
Replies
2339
Views
Last Post
by
Frictionpickle
August 15th, 2021 16:34 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started December 11th, 2020 08:22 UTC, by
greygreygrey
1
2
3
...
11
161
Replies
24.4k
Views
Last Post
by
Vongolaxespada1
July 31st, 2026 06:00 UTC
Trying to imagine
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 12th, 2021 19:45 UTC, by
Fa20dit
4
Replies
2540
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
July 15th, 2021 07:33 UTC
Trying to imagine
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 12th, 2021 19:45 UTC, by
Fa20dit
4
Replies
2540
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
July 15th, 2021 07:33 UTC
Sleeve or shaping tool for filler recovery?
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 4th, 2021 11:01 UTC, by
willyWonka
12
Replies
3951
Views
Last Post
by
willyWonka
July 13th, 2021 13:58 UTC
PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started February 22nd, 2021 23:47 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
3
...
9
123
Replies
26.2k
Views
Last Post
by
StanG
June 29th, 2026 01:43 UTC
Important link
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 3rd, 2021 23:45 UTC, by
Bayside
6
Replies
2411
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
July 8th, 2021 01:26 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
Is 4 days a good amount to stay in TJ during the procedure? I’m going for R2
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 1st, 2021 20:18 UTC, by
New1inch
6
Replies
2473
Views
Last Post
by
tiritera
July 23rd, 2021 07:35 UTC
Is 4 days a good amount to stay in TJ during the procedure? I’m going for R2
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started July 1st, 2021 20:18 UTC, by
New1inch
6
Replies
2473
Views
Last Post
by
tiritera
July 23rd, 2021 07:35 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
I have a huge penis but I'm already used to it and I see it as normal.
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 23rd, 2021 12:09 UTC, by
behappy
1
2
3
4
57
Replies
10.1k
Views
Last Post
by
GrowthMindset
July 9th, 2021 21:41 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started January 8th, 2021 18:18 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
16
Replies
5366
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
June 21st, 2021 10:10 UTC
Any Penuma removals here?
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 19th, 2021 11:11 UTC, by
Acarter8007
7
Replies
2936
Views
Last Post
by
BigTex2B
September 4th, 2021 18:58 UTC
How I tell partners (yes I tell them)
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started June 16th, 2021 02:32 UTC, by
Dickwhitman79
8
Replies
3021
Views
Last Post
by
GoodDay
June 21st, 2021 08:51 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started January 8th, 2021 18:18 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
16
Replies
5366
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
June 21st, 2021 10:10 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started December 11th, 2020 08:22 UTC, by
greygreygrey
1
2
3
...
11
161
Replies
24.4k
Views
Last Post
by
Vongolaxespada1
July 31st, 2026 06:00 UTC
Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started January 8th, 2021 18:18 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
16
Replies
5366
Views
Last Post
by
unknow1948
June 21st, 2021 10:10 UTC
PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started February 22nd, 2021 23:47 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
3
...
9
123
Replies
26.2k
Views
Last Post
by
StanG
June 29th, 2026 01:43 UTC
Jacks10 PMMA Journal, Avanti Derma - Beginning January 22, 2020 (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started June 17th, 2020 14:26 UTC, by
Jacks10
1
2
3
...
18
261
Replies
42.9k
Views
Last Post
by
Jacks10
June 6th, 2025 13:02 UTC
Morganstern :Morganstern Non-Surgical Length and Girth Enlargement
Category:
General Phalloplasty / Penoplasty Discussion
Topic started May 20th, 2021 12:03 UTC, by
willyWonka
1
2
19
Replies
5964
Views
Last Post
by
Ozymandias
June 13th, 2021 10:15 UTC
PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started February 22nd, 2021 23:47 UTC, by
unknow1948
1
2
3
...
9
123
Replies
26.2k
Views
Last Post
by
StanG
June 29th, 2026 01:43 UTC
HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside)
Category:
Progress Reports & The Patient Support Group
Topic started March 5th, 2021 18:27 UTC, by
Danpe
1
2
3
...
9
123
Replies
19.7k
Views
Last Post
by
Skeptical_One
June 20th, 2026 22:02 UTC
Page:
1
2
3
4
...
7
1
2
3
4
7
All
Since last visit
4 Hours
8 Hours
12 Hours
24 Hours
48 Hours
Week
Month
Year
Forum
Recent Posts
Home
PHALLO GUIDE
Physician Directory
Pictures
Videos
Forum
Contact